"I never do cardio"

I feel like every shredded guy always says they never do cardio.

Is it just the roids doing all the work or thermogenics or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21734/abstract
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(16)31456-7
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)01577-8
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-anthro-102214-013925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roids for sure

they're eating under their TDEE?

cardio just let's you eat more food. if you're fine eating 1800 calories of chicken and whey you'll still be shredded.

diet management is more important (to being aesthetic) than being able to get your ass up and run 3x a week.

sad, but totally true.

Being super lean is diet. But cardio is important. Do both

Is this dude seriously too poor for a full length mirror?

He's in an elevator lol

I see these dudes eat at chick fil a or five guys all the time though

It's called a cheat meal

its possible to have low bf% even if you eat garbage. you just have to eat at a deficit.

That's exactly my point. Brotha too poor to afford a full length mirror in his own damn house, gotta take selfies in the elevator.
Maybe his apartment too small for a full length mirror, maybe he lives in that building from "being john malkovich" I dunno, the latter seems a bit far fetched.

Doing Cardio just makes me hungry.
Controlling my hunger and sticking to my diet is far easier without Cardio.

Burning 300 calories via Cardio just makes me eat like 900 calories of food :(

Yeah you dumb bitch. Not only is he not poor.. he's RICH. He owns an elevator poorfag!

You dont need cardio with tren and clen.

Hell, add in dnp and you dont even need to move at all.

When you burn 4000 cals a day(like minimum 6000 for bigger guys) from having grams of gear, hgh, insulin and t3 and other fat burners having chick fil a isnt gonna bother you.

its called eating a high protein/high calorie lunch and then drinking only protein shakes for the rest of the day

Kek
Do this if you dont need a liver

Don't you need some cardio for the heart to endure roids long term?

The gear they take increases the amount of calories they need use. A ton of roiders eat like shit and are still huge and lean

It builds up liver immunity

Who else here /transplantmode/

Why do people still think that you must do cardio to stay lean

Diet is the most important in gains and losing weight

>Eat a shitload
>Gain weight
>Eat less than you need
>Lose weight

Also do your fucking cardio so your heart doesn't fucking die and explode on you

You can never have too much stamina

So wait, if I roid I can eat whatever the fuck I want and still look shredded? Why the fuck am I still eating fucking chicken breasts and broccoli while looking like shit. Where do I get gear?

roids or body workouts with heavy weight lifting

that is if you want to build core, ofc you have to cut to get pic related and even more than that you have to have something under the fat you gonna cut

people who asks for bodyfat estamate on Veeky Forums eternally BTFO

/fraud/ general, always at least 1 active thread

Diet + roids.

Why these retards are tempting fate like this is beyond me, though. A 20 minute cardio session after lifting isn't a big deal and it's quite comfy and relaxing with some music.

Hi, Lenny. Going tranny hunting tonight?

this

the "no cardio meme" is harming everybody, if you don't do low intensity cardio 2-3 times a week, the strength training is going to be super fucking heavy on your heart. Both conditioning and cardio are necessary for health if you do serious weights.

High protein, high fat, low carb, calorie-deficit diet will get you shredded and can be done by eating fast food.

high protein low carb (insulin sensitivity and TEF) diet plus high NEAT
or test, T3 and clen

none of those drugs are liver toxic

the key is high intensity and low volume, for exercise and fat loss you are looking for the hormonal effect it does to you and not necessarily all calories in calories out.
So you can do up hill sprints, jumping jacks etc etc but just do it for 20-30mins.
example
Run up hill at 80-90% max speed make sure your heart rate goes really high and then jog/walk back, repeat x 20-30mins.
Burning yourself out with long runs will only burn muscle and keep fat on you

When your muscle mass increases it burns fat off. Its not roids you stupids.

You talking about these youtube fitness channels shilling shitty supplements? They all are on gear no matter how many claim natty status and they get some cardio because they all do a billion reps and that raises the heart rate enough to be considered "cardio".

I do cardio and weight training on alternating days

Your body = fat and muscle

You can lose fat by eating less

Cardio also makes you lose fat

But you dont have to do it

This is not a fucking hard concept user.

Kek

Not directly, but if there is prolonged use, genetic factors and build up of certain enzymes you dun goofed son.

i honestly think Logan (OP pic) could be natty.
Hes only 210lbs, which isnt really super heavy for someone whos 6'3. looks huge in some pics and skinny AF in others. He's living abroad fairly modestly so I'm not sure he'd have the money to be spending on gear. The guy eats pretty much nothing but chicken,rice,broccoli and protein shakes. His idea of a cheat meal is protein pancakes (protein powder + an egg).

If a person claims they actually were able to get to 7-8% BF without ANY kind of cardio they are lying/unnatural

yes, any frauder who doesn't cardio and donate blood regularly is in for a rude awakening..

I don t do cardio because my metabolism will go crazy and I don t like spending time and money on food

genetics, I have a friend that's really big for a natty, and he has a really hard time loosing his abs, just stays lean naturally.
Still benches 1,75 times bw, does 10*10 pullups etc.
I mean not stupid shredded or anything, but a good sixpack, a bit of veins on his arms and so on.

not since cardarine came around

Well, I never went above %10 bf my whole life. I ate whatever I wanted, lots of fast food and shit but generally didn't ate that much. It is usually said it's not how much you eat but what you eat but that is not my experience. Every person is different, some have much more active lifestyle etc. also hyper thyroidsm.

>6'3
>only 210 lbs of muscle
>natty

OK.

>I never went above 10% bf my whole life

>my whole life

He was discharged from the Air Force because he was caught in a gay club doing poppers and carrying vials of Dbol and Tren.
If he's selling them, he's more than likely using them as well.

lol actually just googled and found the court case, guess you're right

Cardio has health benefits but is pretty useless for increasing energy expenditure. Building lean mass with lifting is much more effective

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21734/abstract
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(16)31456-7
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)01577-8
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-anthro-102214-013925

How many calories do you burn posting with your trip on 24/7?

I do a bunch of cardio and I like to think I'm pretty lean.

>Everyone is on roids

Most of the time when people say they don't do cardio, they mean that they don't walk on a treadmill or cycle on a stationary bike. I get my cardio by playing basketball pick-up games for 1-2 hours twice per week and by working a job as a dockhand which requires being on my feet all day.

You don't need Cardio to get shredded, in fact, Cardio is the least effective fat burning sport you can do, lifting is better in that case.
But regardless if you burn fat or not, do your Cardio, it's healthy.

Every shredded guy I've met in real life does cardio

As disgusting as he is, the pisslord's calves blow that nigger's out of the waters.

That's hillarious.

I read an interesting article the other day. As we all know, sets of 15+ reps are basically just cardio. Well, this article was basically trying to say "yeah, and it's actually pretty fucking awesome cardio, too".

Basically it was this "circuit" type program where you do 20 reps with 50% max weight, rest for 15 seconds, and move to the next exercise. Supposedly this burns like twice the calories of other common forms of cardio.

I don't entirely get what this circuit actually is and my bullshit sensor is off the charts

I'm 18 and been doing sports since I was 10. I was a skeletor when I was a child, currently not bulky but athletic/ottormode. I'm happy with myself desu.

who cares if ur joocy af. find a new bf

CHAD eats fiveguys and chick fil a while YOU autistically conjure a schedule for feeding yourself

Up your tonnage = no need for cardio.

Intermittent fasting lets you do stuff like that sometimes

I tell all fags to take eca stack with clen and DNP 1000mg per day. Fuck em.
Its even better if they have access to sauna. Kek