I've drinken literally nothing but water for the past 2 months and my pee still isn't clear

I've drinken literally nothing but water for the past 2 months and my pee still isn't clear.
What the fuck is going on?

Why do you care if your pee is clear

Are you taking vitamins with zinc in them? Zinc will make your piss bright yellow.

Or you're not drinking enough water

so i don't have to flush
My bathroom uses will be more efficient time wise

Saving 2 minutes a day
>skip 1 fap a week and save 30 minutes

Vitamin b makes your piss yellow, if you're on a multivitamin your piss will never be clear.

Also just because you're drinking nothing but water doesn't mean you're drinking enough water, how much are you intaking a day?

Do you take B vitamin supplements?

>doesn't mean you're drinking enough water,
this, drink MORE water.

Piss is always clear and I drink more than 2 liters a day usually.
I got taught the hard way to stay hydrated and it's worth the benefits.

no no vitamins
maybe I do need to drink more though

If you drink enough water you will piss clear, I promise. I take a multivitamin and drink tons of monster but I also drink a ton of water and I piss clear. The first piss I take after my multivitamin is usually bright yellow but that's it.

>implying his skiddly doo sessions last more than 5 minutes

You need to try to drink 64 fluid ounces a day.

Pee outside bro. I use the bathroom outside and I save hundreds on my water bill a month

there is water in food also. i almost exclusively drink water but i also eat lots of beetroot and my piss is almost always red because of it

Hello Dwight

>doesn't bust in 3 minutes

Fucking peasant

that's the vitamin b, not the zinc

>flushing takes two minutes

what the h*ck?

>he doesn't edge for hours on end
Kiss your gains goodnight faggots

clear pee isnt an indicator of anything usefull. People who think you need clear pee to be healthy dont know how the body functions.

your body has a special system to regulate one of its most important resources. Its called thirst. When your body sense to little amount of water in your body you get thirsty.

Its that simple. There is NO benefits to drinking extra water, other than diluting amounts of nutrients within your cells.
Hydration is highly regulated. Normal people dont need to drink much at all because they get a lot of water through food and does not move much.

EXACTLY

What is water retention?