Tfw 130 lbs

Who hungry skelleton here?

I used to be 130lbs.

Now I'm 120.

recovering skelet, 155lbs up from 125 feelsgood

Started at 140 at 6'2", I'm 170 now. Feels good man.

3 years ago I was 116, 5'11"
Now I'm 155, 6' and everybody loves me

What is the cheapest source of calories, I can force myself to eat?

Used to be 120 lbs 5'8, now 145. Still feel skinny even though it's good weight for my height

Probably rice or pasta

nuts, oat, and protein. Put that shit in a blender. Really easy to drink and super calorie dense. If you dont get acne and dont care about your cardiovascular system then use milk in the shake instead of water

5'10 probably about 130 looking to get to 160 i've been drinking high calorie smoothies with lots of olive oil and stuff, also drink tons of milk and it's helping

Whole milk. Its the easiest, cheapest and have a decent amount of protein

>pasta

don't do this

I thouht milk kills testosterone

As someone who's 2 weeks into a massive cut, I'm just perplexed that some people actually have to FORCE themselves to eat more food. Meanwhile, I'm over here trying to not let the constant hunger force me into killing myself.

No, the amount of hormones in milk is miniscule. You will find more hormones in vegetables and fruit.

I dunno man, unless it's junk food I have a hard time hitting even 2000 calories.

>6'0''
>135
>sorry for a boner

Why not?

Mfw thoses guys are lighter than most of my exercises

Eat more fibre rich nutrient/protein dense food. And learn how to cook.
There are thpusands of recipes that are filling and low kcal

3 years ago I was 6'0 135 lbs. Now I'm 175 lbs. I'm still >ectomorphic and Veeky Forums would say I'm dyel but I look and feel stronger. T-thanks fixt.

I used to have veiny forearms like you. I don't have that anymore, but at least my biceps are bigger than my forearms now.

That should say t-thanks Veeky Forums. Typo because I'm downloading something with a similar name right now.

>130lbs
>5'5

That was me here I wish I could get back to 130. Don't lose your gains, brother.

I'm 6'4 and used to be 145lbs and I am now a skinny 170. Keep working everyone, people will tell you that you look fine, but they just don't think you can change.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>I used to have veiny forearms like you. I don't have that anymore, but at least my biceps are bigger than my forearms now.
Well it looks like a nice deal anyway, my arms are so thin it hurt, they're like 4x bigger on side
Went to 55kg to 60kg and still trying to gain weight, but my arms don't grows at all
But now I kinda have visible chest muscles, and even if it's the opposite of massive I'm glad I developped some muscles

Fuck

>130lbs
>5'9

>6' 1" and shockingly just grew an inch at 22 despite my weight/age
>model face
>god tier genetics
>120 lbs

just fuck my shit up or whatever tier. I've got shoulders as broad as a door, so clothing fits me well... but without a shirt on, boy do I look like a typhoid victim at bergen-belsen. I just can't force myself to eat a high-calorie diet. I either need to find an appetite-stimulant (no, not weed), or some sort of magic weight-gainer. I'll struggle to drink a whole protein shake with ice cream, oats, milk, mass gainer, etc.

The real problem is motivation and enjoyment. I've enjoyed working out in the past, but getting in the mood to better myself is a bit of a struggle when depressed, even though I know working out can help bring me out of depression. Anyway, /blog. Would love for some former skellys to spend all of a fucking minute to list foods they ate or other tips that really did it for them.

168cm
53kg
have not eaten in 20h

or, you know, stop being a little pussy.

Easier said than done.

> 6'2"
>200lb's

eating 2800 calories on a cut.

all healthy stuff like sweet potatoes, eggs, proton shakes, etc

still hungry as fuck.

no, you're just being a bitch. Your body adapts to your eating, so if you decided to actually commit and plan out your diet, you wouldn't have a skelly problem.

What's your TDEE? I'm 6'1 210 and cutting on 2300 a day off a TDEE of like 3100.

>130lbs a year ago
>180lbs now

feels good man

I have major commitment issues, as well as a crippling inability to follow through on things. Yes, I'm a little bitch, but I haven't given up or anything. I just need to find a support system or something, hah.

probably somewhere around yours'. I used to cut at like 2200 but I ended up looking like mr.skelington, I notice that I tend to lose the same amount of FAT at a lower deficit.

How tightly did you track your macros? Did you hit everyday?

If you can't just "do it" you've already given up. You fail because you give yourself excuses and define yourself as someone with commitment issues. All you have to do is change how you define yourself and give yourself NO OPTION for failure.

Im another dude, went from 120lbs to 225 in 2.5 years now.

I didn't count shit, I just ate gradually more every day

It's just my track record so far, I still hope that every day I wake up reenergized. Thanks for the motivation, but the real motivation is guys like who seem to have actually done it.

I didn't track anything at all until I started coming here about a month ago. I just ate more and tons of protein, did mostly dumbbell and machine work at home.

I started tracking my shit lately and got better equipment, already noticing a big difference

I went from 300 down to 180 back up to 200.

Eating is easy once you figure it out, everyone eats differently, figure out your rhythm instead of bitching about how you can't commit.

I may have to experiment with that next time, how fast are you losing the weight? I'm doing the 2300 with a clen cycle and dropping 5 lbs a week

On average, I drop ~ 1-2lb's a week depending on how strict I am. I don't take anything other than lots of black coffee and green tea.

I'm 5'8" and 165 still kinda skelly.

155 lbs at 6'1''

165 at 5'11

impressive

136lbs at 5'7

123lbs
5'10"

Why can't you Americlaps just use the metric system, jeez