>he/she doesnt constantly chew gum 24/7
>awesome flavors
>no calories
>fresh breath
>teeth gains
>jaw gains

Veeky Forums its almost starting to look like YOU dont want to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/question/chewing-gum-increases-size-girth-masseter-creating-more-square-jaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sometimes when i chew alot of gum i get the shits/farts real bad

>ignores the shit out of sugar content
This just may be a new meme OP good work

>drop soda
>drink perrier
>stop eating sweets
>chew gum
>chew gum while drinking perrier
>better than Soda

YOUR WELCOME FOR YOUR {{{#LIFEHACK}}} Veeky Forums

sorbitol and other alcohol products do that bc your digestive system cant digest alcohol like regular carbs

>no calories
wrong

>teeth gains
wrong

>jaw gains
wrong

chewing gum constantly can only dislocate your jaw

yeah because sugar free gum doesn't exist

>chewing gum constantly can only dislocate your jaw

Sugar free gum is 5 calories.
Not really a lot but I can add up. Found myself chewing a pack a day sometimes which is about 12 pieces making it 60 calories. Not a lot but it's one of the little things that add up.

It's like 10 minutes of cardio but that's still too much. I ended up buying 5 gum which lasts pretty long, pretty much until I'm sick of chewing gum so I'm at 4-5 pieces a day which is only 20-25, more than half reduced.

Yfw its true

>chews gum
>isnt a middle schooler
bye lol

realself.com/question/chewing-gum-increases-size-girth-masseter-creating-more-square-jaw

Chewing gum, constantly, can cause joint issues, wear and tear.

stride is best gum

Those calorie numbers are only if you eat the gum. Plus even if you were eating the gum for some reason after chewing you're burning that man calories just chewing for 10 hours a day.

>trying to quit smoking
>using nicotine gum replacement
>1 week in and my jaw is fucking killing me
I don't know how in the fuck people chew through packets a day, I'm not even that much of a jawlet.

>chewing 12 pieces of gum a day

lol no? deers and cows and shit chew all day but they seem to be fine lol

And birds fly all the time, so why arent you flying?

dont have wings duh

I stopped when I kept pulling my fillings out

same here. was a bad fucking idea don't fall for this meme unless you want to waste all your money at the dentist.

No it is not. The sugar alcohol itself has 5 calories. It's the sweetness you get from when you bite in the gum:, the sugar alcohol gets released and you absorb it. that's 5 calories.

Thinking that caloric information is for swallowing gum is retarded, you're not supposed to eat gum.

It kills any cravings I had and they only last 2 minutes at most. I'm better now with 5 gum because that shit last about 15 minutes and I'm at 3 pieces a day, satisfying my sweet tooth between meals.

Chew the hell out of a stick of gum then drink some ice water. It hardens it up for more resistance.

Pic not related

The taste of mint hitting my throat makes me feel like I'm drowning, and all the aftertaste makes me feel like I have flu
I can only chew while it's still consistent or its all suffering

>All those plastic surgeons recommending surgery instant

get ye gone

> needing jaw gains like some sorta genetic reject

Nah senpai, my parents weren't genetic waste

Gum and ice cubes my friend. Best meal ever

Are you a cow?

mind = blown

Should I do sets and reps for jaw?
4x12 alternating sides? Focus on time under tension?

>he/she/xe doesn't chew chios mastic gum
>he/she/xe/xer/they doesn't mew

>chewing aspartame or any other artificial sweetener

> He doesn't down 3 caps a week of MDMA for maximum jaw gains

never gonna make it kid

>jaw gains

oh boy here comes this meme again.

>that's right bro, just chew gum and you can have a jaw like mine in no time, don't give up!

You guys are forgetting the one and only legitimate reason for forsaking chewing gum.
When you chew gum on an empty stomach, your brain tells your stomach to rev up the acid. God forbid there's nothing for it to digest or it's
>bye bye stomach lining

they also have 4 stomachs for them sick gains, and you don't. What are you doing with your life?