Reminder

reminder

All those previous dips happened because of the bad news. Sorry your meme prediction doesn't work.

Because TA matters more than actual events and sentiment right?..

nothing happens in the real world, TA predicts markets is a self fulfilling prophecy

nothing ominous looming on the horizon for Bitcoin, nope no sir..

>Bitcoin will never crash.

>here's two examples of relatively small declines
>draws an enormous dip
A true TA wizard

yes, buy the dip

>is too retarded to comprehend percentages

a true moron

>implying each subsequent dip will be identical to the last even though the rise is not identical

>implying market cycles aren't all within relative measures

kys

Not sure what this is supposed to remind us of but I love the altcoin shilling and salty faggots who feel they've missed the Bitcoin train posts on this board.

Haha you faggots thought we'd be in a bear market forever and never reach $1k again. I'm sure you're busy shilling some altcoin now (scamcoin)

Why is this fucking thing so volatile jesus christ it makes me nervous just looking at that thing

>why is no one taking some arrows I drew on a graph seriously wah waaaaaah
Be less of a pussy

The only person who is retarded enough to think Bitcoin is going to keep going up without a massive correction is you, friendo. Lube your asshole and call me daddy.

Ya... are there actually people in this thread who think BTC is going to just keep climbing from here? Or is everyone just larping?

It should be obvious we're heading into a correction. If you don't believe me, check the price in 72 hours.

what will happen to alt coins before the fork? I plan to sell my bitcoin before it

You are the type of retards shorting BTC

Its ok, Annon. We all drew fantasy pictures to masturbate to that had nothing to do with reality when we were your age.

Op's post; Fsntasy. Reality; pic VERY related.