What do u think about this guy?

What do u think about this guy?

His general lifting advice is great for beginners who don't know anything to begin with.

I wouldn't seek out his advice past general lifting idea though.

I go to his gym, hes a pretty cool guy.

He's like a middle school phys ed teacher.

beta male who thinks long neckbeard = yeard

He is cool. The beard is ridiculous doe.

his form is terrible. He's lacking mobility on his right ankle which makes him lean on his left one a little, which in turn tilts his whole body. His spine corrects this but at the cost of his lower back slightly bending left, which makes it vulnerable to injury. His shoulders are also uneven in mobility which results in a slightly tilted bar

All in all if he keeps this movement up he will have several imbalances and an injured lower back

are you just analysing this single overhead squat picture or are you his personal doctor/coach?

I'm his coach

his videos helped out my squat and deadlift form immensely

beautiful beard

Cool dude, would lift in his gym

Great beginner advice but was a marine and therefore an incompetent poor homosexual that is not to be trusted

Good beginner advice and I enjoy his videos even when I feel his advice isn't useful for me.
Beard looks terrible yet magnificent.
Cool dude, would wanna hang out with

He has amazing hips

I think he should shave his beard. He looks ridiculous with it.

Is she still posting?

Nope

Good videos. Sadly, his bench videos still couldn't help me sort out what I was doing wrong except for "lift off / pull down" with your lats. That shit never made sense and is probably how I hurt my AC or RC when I lift off since I wasn't doing that.
His squat videos are very helpful. I'm trying to stay more upright while doing high bar but I really prefer keeping a 20 degree to vertical angle at the bottom.

Gives good beginner advice but it's clear he's just been dickriding his genetics and isnt that knowledgeble when it comes to programming. That's why he's gotten involved with the SS crowd

how does one fix mobility just for the one ankle? wat