What is going on Veeky Forums?

>Binance list REQ
>Transfer REQ to Binance
>Check REQ balance
>REQ balance increases 50%!

MARKET DUMP THAT SHIT LOL

Almost 100%*

What's going on here? Binance error?

Yep. Binance FUCKED UP big time. The accredited 2x the amount of REQ deposits. Now people are dumping REQ that they don't actually own.

fake as fuck

lol REQ be fucked up, mang

is it still going on? Would I get free money if I deposited now?

Kek, as if it could get any worse for these req holders.

they're IOUs. It's like how Agrello did 10x gains as an IOU on HitBTC for no real reason. It's meaningless, but idiots will probably be stirred up by it anyway.

explain how people quickly market sold it and took their etc/btc out of binance then

so people (the exchange?) is just dumping IOUs that are not even a shittoken, they're just a value in Binance's exchange ledger
I really don't know why this exists or what is going on with this. Is binance really as stupid and sketchy as some people have been saying? Binance about to get Kucked at this pace.

that's not the same as withdrawing REQ. I made a killing on Agrello's HitBTC IOU and flipped it entirely. It's meaningless crap and the exchanges have no obligation to follow up with delivery.

like I can make an exchange where you trade "REQ Points" between users on the exchange
what does it get you? Dick all
it's greater fools until the tokens are actualized, anyone who actually wants them can get them them from the exchanges that are liquid.

holl-ee shit this is fucked beyond belief

Nice shilling

I'm confused, is this not actual REQ tokens being traded on Binance?

Reportedly withdrawals are disabled.

No sure what the fuck happened. Binance probably issued IOUs and people just instantly doubled their money out of that. Req wallets are frozen now on Binance

my god some people are going to make a ton of money when this shit bounces back to 16k

This. People got double the REQ that they actually deposited and now they selling their free REQ for REAL eth. The is the biggest fuckup since Mt.Gox.

holy shit really
wew ladddieeeee
and to make up for it they will have to gain liquidity by purchasing REQ off the market

Yeah. I can't withdraw my ETH.

kek watch them void those double deposits and keep your low sells

They will rollback all transactions, they already did it with some shitcoin a while ago, the req will go back to the wallets that sold and the eth to the wallets that bought, then they will take the free req back.

Now Binance needs to buyback +2.6k ETH worth of REQ to cover the costs of double REQ. They fucked up big time.

sold my req, bought another coin with the eth and it wont let me withdraw.

Unless you already withdrew your eth, in which case they'll probably just disable your account.

>d-don't say that user

and order reversal time

god crypto is the fucking wild west of the internet, hats off to you gentlemen who got away in time

Good morning Hong Kong

>disable your account.
A loss I'd happily take. However, my limit is only 2 BTC anyway.

truly is a giant circus kek this shit is going to collapse so hard.

Imagine, REQ payed Binance an inordinate amount for this repercussive fuck up

yup its pretty absurd

Duplicated the ledger for 15mins

t. Hacker