I just doubled my money on Binance because of Request

I just doubled my money on Binance because of Request.

Apparently, there was a glitch where Binance doubled every1's Request amount. I had over 170k. Right when I saw that, I market dumped it into ETH / BTC and transferred it all out.

Thanks for the free money Binance

big if true

Mine doubled too but I didn't have much. WTF happened to the price though?

IOU TOKENS CONFIRMED

FUCK YOU BINANCE

I guess everyone dumped. Wish I was paying more attention.

Same here. Should we dump or will Binance deduct it?

screencap your 24hr trades window

Transfer into my wallet went through twice. Got doubled it... 340k !

Holy shit, that was crazy

lol so i guess binance is like fucked now or something

ETH + BTC transferred went through to my Bittrex wallet.

THANK YOU BASED BINANCE

Won't that get corrected by the blockchain though. You can't create more tokens because an exchange has a bug

CAN I STILL SEND FOR DOUBLE?

The way the exchange works isn't actually selling/buying tokens. It's an IOU system.

Binance chinks are not selling the tokens lmao, dumb chinks piss away shitloads of money haha

try it and let us know :^)

wow, is my account now gonna be under investigation?

Binance balances are off chain. So worst case scenario they would hault deposits because they'd run out.

Best case scenario is they take the small loss and have to buy REQ to cover what people withdrew.

Is Binance going to deduct this if we hodl?

Binance allowed him to transfer coins they had in their wallet that belonged to other people.

He didn't create more coins, he used some that didn't belong to him. Like a bank who made a clerical error and doubled someone's funds, which they spent.

Oh, well in that case congrats on getting lucky.
Sombody's getting fired

SCAM CHINK EXCHANGE

BOTS AND VAPOR COINS CONFIRMED

I WARNED YOU ALL THEY WERE FUCKING WITH OUR LINKIES

PEOPLE DUMPING HARD THE FREE REQ BEFORE BINANCE TAKES IT AWAY

is this still happening my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis?

no, they figured it out and have frozen the wallets

when there's shit on the streets, sell.

Only post in this thread if you managed to scam the system

Trying it right now. Deposit on 9/30 confirmations

Req holders can't catch a break

wallets are disabled

Good, fucking scamming chinks deserve it

those fucking chinks are disabled

Allowed me to deposit, just can't withdraw. And no double tokens. You lucky fuckers

looks like they just enabled wallets again but they fixed it

fuck im 36 on 30

They have your IP address. You will pay the amount back and they will likely prosecute you for market manipulation.

Binance will have to buy back around 5m REQ to balance their REQ wallet

so you mean 5x tomorrow?

>Binance prosecuting a user for market manipulation
kek nice try binance community manager

Binance will give our coin new life

this is just a ycombinator marketing ruse.

binance is going to be insolvent

GIVE US BACK OUR FUCKING ETH RIGHT NOW

Lol this is actually bigger than this thread makes it seem :P.

I mean like if over $100,000 in doubles were given out. This is like almost like Mt. Gov or an exchange being hacked.

So huge. But the best thing is, Req will now fall hard because of this and it's a good time to buy

What if (hypothetically), I increased my ETH balance while trading in the meantime?

i recognize your name and i see you're still saying dumb shit. give it a rest, faggot.

ur just trying to downplay it.
too much money got lost.

I guess you were hodling req. . . and now are going to be rekt XD

just transferred my req to binanace.....but same ot got deposited....did they fix it?

not if you sell faster than the chinks can fix it

yes

>lost

ur dumb af, they cant create more tokens out of thin air. they need to buy what they sold or revert every single transaction

crap....how many times we reqtd

is Binance own by Big Vern?

This is literally nothing. You realise that Bitfinex lost like 60 mill last year right? This will cost binance between 300k and 1mill. Wow it's fucking nothing.

This will also give extreme exposure to REQ when the news breaks on a legitimate news platform. Buy now or forever be a poorfag.

they can't revert now that people withdrew from wallets. GG dude sorry. I'm saying the temporary req price is dropping, not that the tokens are stolen.

lol I want ot buy the req dump on binance yes.

People who sold double their money coins will have their account withdrawals disabled and be given a negative balance. If they wish to resume trading with the account they will have to deposit back the ETH/BTC/REQ they ran off with. Others who bought from these shady sellers will have their trades honored and Binance will have to buy REQ to cover this cost. This will probably take some time to recover.

Yes it's nothing for Binance. Binance will just turn this into a good PR. But they'll have to buy more Req to allow withdrawal.

Either way, binance suddenly became an exchange you don't want to use.

Buy the cheap REQ on Liqui or ED. BNB will have to buyback 300k to 1m worth of REQ in order to cover up their fuck up.

Of course they can't revert. See . Were you around when the news broke about the whole DNT and bittrex saga? DNT went 15x on the hype from NOT getting listed on Bittrex. You're dumb if you're not buying.

No, nobody will have negative balance. This would result in bad PR, a few millions is not worth it.

i made 3k buying that dump. i knew it wasn't sustainable and was gonna recover to its usual 15-16k any minute. anyone who didn't buy that obvious buy signal at 11k and resell at 15k is stupid af.

They will restore trust in customers by honoring all trades done by their fuckup by the people who didn't double spend. If they don't they will have lawsuits on their hands for market manipulation and be finished.

Source?

You're probably right. People probably wouldn't have market sold so low if they knew they didn't have double the tokens.

Anyone here sell and couldn't withdraw BTC/ETH?

I was too late to pull the trigger, once I heard they were disabling withdraws for other coins. Decided to see if they would let me keep it, but they already corrected my REQ balance.

CorREQtd

I still have eth sitting in my account after selling. Didn't bother trying to withdraw.

they said on telegram they're not going to penalize people who got double req and sold. so your eth is safe. they're only correcting the double req that haven't been sold.

They gave people double req so they could buy at a discount.

Good to know. Guess I got lucky. It wasn't a ton but free money is always nice.

Sauce?

lol imagine if you had 5 btc in req and it doubled. . . wow.

Was this corrected already? Sold @.00012

you don't have to imagine. buy req now and you'll 2x your btc stack in a week.

yeah, according to this guy. if you sold at 120 then i think you're safe.

how much was req ICO price?