Let's be real

When bitcoin moons to like 25K, do we really expect any alts to keep up with it. I think the most logical outcome is just a really expensive bitcoin and a bunch of shitty alts hovering in the 50k to 100k satoshi range, at best. yes, including eth.

Even btc is fucked long-term, and here's why. There will never be widespread practical use for it. The whales will let the value go up really high, then sell everything, crashing the market, screwing the little people, and establishing a new permanent aristocracy. Our wealth inequality problems have only just begun. It's going to get really fucking ugly. Civilization may collapse when all is said and done.

Here's what's going to happen you shitter. Did I also forget to mention that you're a shitter?

Fuck you

>bitcoin is going to be the dominating coin for probably the next 5 years (because it's the coin EVERY normie hears about first + buys first
>other coins will rise, but won't overtake btc until crypto use is standard use in all business and banking (5-10 years)
>altcoins (at least the good ones) will overtake btc through superior features (faster + cheaper transactions, etc)
>BTC will remain valuable due to its rarity and significance to the crypto world

you're assuming BTC will be the only success- it's more likely that a handfull will succeed rather than just ONE currency... there's over 100 bil in the market

>cursing so funney xD

You sound like a fag

what I say is fact

I don't give a shit about your nigger ad homs

25k. Lol. Try again. Pic related.

All alts are scams my man. I've never bought an altcoin in my life and I never will. I'm sitting on a nice stash of bitcoins.

The fud has never gotten to me and never will. I'll never sell unless I run out of fiat.

All the shilling in the world from you retarded altcoiners isn't going to replace bitcoin

Whales have no reason to get out of BTC though. You can use it to make a lot of large purchases and a lot of people feel better holding crypto over FIAT. Crypto is about to run the game, step to the side grandpa.

Altcoins overtaking BTC; Hon, did you take your meds tonight?

I mean that's not to say both can't be right.

And honestly it could go well beyond 50k. 100k-1MM is doable. If there's a lot of enthusiasm even 10MM might be reachable, though probably not sustainable.

I spent my first 6 months in crypto. Lost 5k. Dumped all alts at 80% loss and bought Bitcoin. Will be fully recovered and up 30% by Segwit. Alts; never again.

>Whales have no reason to get out of BTC though
They will when they realize they can sell off everything for tens of trillions of dollars while simultaneously destroying their closest competition and own the world.

can't wait to pay 90 bucks to move 1 dollar

>muh fees

hahaha, haven't laughed in front pc in a long time, ty user ^-^

I mostly think what you're saying is true but

>rarity
Are you saying people are going to have a btc just to have a whole btc as a kind of digital bling?

>Are you saying people are going to have a btc just to have a whole btc as a kind of digital bling?
I know I am

>tfw too poor for a whole bitcoin
How do i get over that barrier

wtf are you really talking about, user?

You guys are idiots. Bitcoin has one use: provide a solution to the coincidence of wants. That's. It. No alt will over take it. Bitcoin does not and will not need to be fast or cheap.

If you sell an alt, you want to get the thing with the most widely accepted value - Bitcoin. That way you can purchase the widest variety of other things.

My friend paid her dad's 2nd mortgage from her bitcoin investment.

I used to use Alts for gaining bitcoin. That game is over. To many scams. Now I just use Bitcoin for gaining Bitcoin.

Why would you need a whole bitcoin?