Is flying first class worth it?

is flying first class worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/20/stewardess-claims-first-class-passengers-pay-flight-attendants-for-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obviously not on domestic flights

If your in the states and going from one end to the other I would recommend it. Anything less than 5 hours and it's not worth it.

if you work in sales it's great.
person next to you probably has a ton of money

Yes, its worth it. If you fly First class then you have access to the First class lounge and there is a very high chance you might meet a famous celebrity/businessman/politician there.

smart money

There are people on this board who unironically suggest living in your car to save money for shitcoins.

Yes. Always.

Yes.

Not really.

On short domestic flights it's so mediocre. You get a slightly better seat and a drink whoo hoo.

On longhaul international flights a lieflat bed in business class is fucking awesome. Get your own little cubicle, a constant stream of booze, flight attendants who actually act like attendants by looking for things they can do for you as a servant as opposed to the nannies they can be in coach.

First class really isn't that much of a step up over a solid business product. You have a little more space, the food goes from decent to luxurious, there's a better ratio of flight attendants to passengers, you get pajamas to wear and the stewardess will make your bed when you change. Sure it's better, but on an international flight you'd be talking about the difference between a $4k business ticket and a $10k first class ticket.

People who fly first aren't as rich as you'd think. Most do not outright pay for their ticket. They buy coach and because they're a high tier frequent flyer get an upgrade for free. Or they pay for the upgrade, which is usually a lot less than buying first outright. Or they've cashed in frequent flyer miles, which usually require a much smaller additional amount for than a cash ticket. They're probably of above average income but they aren't super special.

Not unless you're using your credit card or airline miles.

Visit Flyertalk if you know what's good for you.

Nope, I always fly business class.

I would only pay first class if you can pick a stewardess and go all the way with her in the cockpit.

If you're trying to get work done in flight, yes. If you're just going to sleep, no.

Suites are the way to do it if you're OK with being on the same aircraft as the nocoiner filth

There are maybe three airlines with suites on maybe 4 routes. You're boned if you ever want to go anywhere other than tgst

i get these for free

No but who cares when your employer pays it

Flew 1st class from Seattle to Incheon on Korean Air, totally fucking worth it for a 15 hour flight. Awesome food, sexy flight attendants, and damn I slept well in that comfy seat

Yeah, it's fucking worth it if it's international. Domestic? Not really, but still nice.

I don't want some jackoff pitching me on a flight to be honest.

It's worth it if you buy through darknet travel agents with a 70% discount.

not worth it if your paying, if the company is paying why not.

is this real?
tell me more user
I would like cheap 1st class

It's well known that female flight attendant give blowjobs to first class passengers

it is real but there is a chance you will be arrested for fraud at the airport. but you can buy all kinds of cheap luxury travel on the darknet.

How did they manage to get those cheap discount? Steal someone credit card to buy it?

that would be my guess, yeah. or maybe they work for the airline and hack you in to the system somehow idk.

That's private planes nig nog , not going to be flying british airways or us airlines with Flight Attendants sucking your dick...gtfo

as much as I love cheap tickets. This is too risky for me. I guess forever economy class

There's not much more to it. Just get on the darknet, find a marketplace and research research research.

I would think the chances of the actual passenger being arrested are pretty small. Credit card fraud is a massive part of the travel industry and 99% of the time the passenger themselves have simply bought from a dodgy agent off craigslist believing they were getting legit tickets and a reasonable discount. The agents resell at a 10-20% discount on the retail price and pocket the difference.

Private flights can be found amazingly cheaply if you have no set destination and are willing to leave town at a moments notice. Charter airlines sell the return leg of a flight at insane discounts. Google 'empty legs' and be amazed.

>Private flights can be found amazingly cheap
How cheap can they get? Did a quick google search and lowest is 3k euro while highest is 8k. That's not my definition of cheap

>I would think the chances of the actual passenger being arrested are pretty small

small but not zero. and if the fraudster is busted the odds of them prosecuting a darknet user would be much higher. nobody believes they are getting a legit 70% discount on a first class ticket.

this isn't some family of rubes getting a small discount on 4 economy class tickets to disneyland and a few nights at a motel. we're talking about an intentional conspiracy to defraud tens of thousands of dollars. there is no plausible deniability here. and even if it takes them years to catch the fraud, they can still track you down because you used your real name and IDs to board the flight.

I wouldn't do it unless it was for a one way trip to a non-extradition country

Delta, on the other hand

yes, if you can use your points.

I've collected over 1.5 Amex/Aeroplan miles

nypost.com/2017/10/20/stewardess-claims-first-class-passengers-pay-flight-attendants-for-sex/

realistically it's gonna go down like this:

>cardholder reports the fraud
>they look up who travelled on the flight
>call you in for questioning
>you communicate through your lawyer that you bought the ticket through a legitimate travel agency
>they ask you to prove it, show them some correspondence, receipts, invoices etc
>you can't
>charges laid
>all of a sudden your freedom depends on your ability to convince 12 assholes who've never even heard of bitcoin that you honestly thought your "darknet travel agent" with whom you communicated entirely through encrypted messages and paid with laundered cryptocurrency was totally above board

all while the prosecution makes you out to look like some anonymous legion super hacker

Obviously not if you're paying for it. I only fly first class with points from my amex