It's the JEWS accumulating LINK, not the CHINKS!!

I knew it from day 1, thanks for dropping those bags Veeky Forumstards

etherscan.io/address/0xd072a5d8f322dd59db173603fbb6cbb61f3f3d28

>view tokens on that address or refer to image

how can they be jews if they have 0 jew

>0 JEW
>0

they gave away their jewish essence to acquire more LINK, let that sink in for a moment...

You have to pay interest on your entire account if that is in your token list.

>Mfw a chink exchange did what the Fuhrer couldn't

My god... there are more....

wtf

>Illuminati confirmed

OK sent JEW tokens to the whales

close the fucking thread goyim

i was looking at a chink coin i bought a while black that got delisted during the chink ico ban hullabaloo. i noticed a couple wallets with a substantial amount have been sending small amounts to wallets with nothing except the few tokens they sent. these high count wallets have been sending small amounts of tokens to wallets for weeks now. i figure they're doing this to make it look like the token is distributed instead of hoarded by a few gook dog boiling pieces of shit. fucking chinks. who knows what they're doing. goddamn jews. it's all a charade.

WOW, you're realizing this now?

The Chinese are basically Jews of Asians

yup

They are.

how often do you think i sift through etherscan.io transfers and look at wallets and try to figure out if they're legit or just addresses whales send to?

This nigga gets it.

no, i mean realizing that the crypto market is the wild west. no regulation + immature market = chaos and manipulation.

>k23jeWJEw
I'm still laughing about that ID
but aside from that one time, antisemitism isn't funny. jews are scary, but it ain't a good meme.

Three trips in a row means an absolute truth. Biz best heed it.

yeah but the evidence is always a slap in the dick. i keep getting buttfucked. this shit with the kikes using 800 gook ID's to buy 2mil AST really fucked me. it never ends.

dubs.

checked

well, at least you have insight in what they're up to. if you see a large amount getting transferred to an exchange it's time to sell. or maybe they're baiting you...

it's sink or swim man. i just hope i get enough shit figured out in the next year or two to quit my day job. this last month has hit me hard.

It's Tronix isn't it?

nah, dochain.

this nigga gets it