You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to give me ONE good reason why you aren't investing in this man.

SpaceX is private

he touched my privates

cuz telsa is going outa bizness

this desu

because only I am fit to rule Mars .

You will know me .

His stocks are way overvalued relative to profits or even potential profits. Tesla for instance, has a larger market cap than GM. Like holy shit. Could Tesla actually be as big an automaker as GM? I mean sure, maybe. So where's my upside of investing in a stock that'll only be worth what it costs now if it's wildly successful?

Because Bitcoin is a more secure investment. With more potential and real life applications than goin to mars...

He'll name the first Mars colony after a city in South Aferica

Am I wrong?

Because you keep posting this fucking gay ass thread

i have 1 TSLA

am i gonna make it

Agreed. Trying to go to fukin mars when theres starving and homeless people on the planet. nomsayin

he told me he was overvalued

You're off to a good start.

YOU WILL KNOW ME! DO YOU HEAR ME MUSK??? YOU WILL KNOW ME- I AM THE RIGHTFUL RULER OF MARS!

A trip to Mars will take 30-60 years, I'll die by then.

coz he is gay!

>trying to tunnel under Los Angeles
>doesn’t understand the term “earthquake country”
>never seen the movie volcano

heh I already bought mars so they have to pay rent

>30-60 years

hmmm

Because he still hasn't released his own signature cologne: Elon's Musk.

I bought telsa when they told me not to, sold it last month to buy more bitcoins with the profit. The stock is way too over valued right now.

>tesla stock is overvalued but bitcoin is not

>So where's my upside of investing in a stock that'll only be worth what it costs now if it's wildly successful?
t. I don't understand the terms speculative value and growth stock

Underground it's safest during the earthquake, you fucking brainlet.

Because everyone i know is making fat stacks shorting his shit