Uptick in RLC

My nose knows. RLC is ready for a significant breakout in price over the next few days.

We have the following:
1. Building volume.
2. Increasing price.
3. Past success stories (golem, somn).
4. Near term catalyst (November ethereum presentation).
5. Really high ath that is 2x from the current position.

I think it is likely we will see a breakout shortly. Thoughts?

you shit on a street and your name is pajeet. conferences always lead to a dump. too many rlc holders bought higher than $1. liqui is absolute dog shit and fuck buying anything there, ever; their bots only push prices down. if there was anything important to be announced at the conference insiders would know and price would reflect that now.

Been watching and researching this in the last few days.

Have chucked a significant amount of money in. I think this will go off in the next few weeks.

It's on Bittrex.

Do your research please.

stop lying pajeet

I am white, you fucking nigger.

so you agree, great.

You sound like 12.

Also, it's not a pump and dump after conference. It's a medium to long term hold coin. So your arguments are invalid.

you sound like you like 12yr olds, faggot. every conference leads to a dump because insiders already know the info. if it's a long hold for you then shut your cunt mouth and stop shilling this turd here tonight. you haven't invalidated anything.

lol have fun buying from me a 2x current price.

He wasn't shilling, I was.
Most conferences don't coincide with a release. They are releasing a new sdk (v1. 1) that will allow you to execute payment and launch a job on the iExec network. The combination is what matters more than a speech.

lol.

I'm not even the OP. Just contributing to the post.

Not even going to bother arguing with you.

I'll consider talking with you when you finish school.

L8RS.

if this really was big news you wouldn't feel compelled to shill here tonight. the current price and recent growth reflects that.

The coin went up $0.02 since I posted so, breaking through previous resistance. Obviously it is speaking of itself but I felt compelled to post about it. Maybe you will recognize once it is finished the movement and start the retrace before you pay attention and buy high.

time will tell, gypsy. i've been interested in rlc for a while but i'll be goddamned if i fall for the conference ruse ever again.

you sure its just not because of all the cocaine you bee snorting?

Tbh I love coke. My best year of business, I made 100k and spent 120k on coke.

i was wrong about you brother. i apologize.

There will be announcements after the conference.
The conference is there to present their products and do a demo to other ethereum dev teams and partners.

Also there is an AmA on the 8th and they will launch the marketing at the same period, anyone who sell during the conference will be an idiot because that's literally after we will have all the partnership disclosures.

tl;dr: the devcon presentation is a blip, play the long game

Thanks for the info and screeencap

>buying the conference
conferences never pump the price

No but they pump up til the conference. Makes for nice swing trading

Will you guys stop shilling it, you'll ruin everything !!