LOOOOL SHITCOIN!!!

No but seriously Anons, this is our chance.
Lets all withdraw our REQ from Binance and force them to buy REQ from the market.

They fucked up REQ's momentum with their mistake, now lets use it to get us some profit.

This is our chance for an instant 2-3x right now. Cmon user army, we all withdraw our REQ from binance and we can watch the price moon.

Cheers to lambo mates.

Whales are already on this. Sell orders are getting pulled from ED, Liqui and even Binance. The Binance team have to buy around $1m worth of REQ to cover the affected accounts. REQ will pump up to 4x-5x.

Nice mate. Lets all coordinate and not do any stupid panic sell shit.

Come bump this post up for our fellow user Reqtards to see. We gonna make Binance pay :)

the price is starting to pump haha wow

How does this work? What is this binance isn't solvent meme?

I just sold everything for REQ now. My Cindicator (thank god), my SALT (this one was hard to part with) and my EVEREX (I still don't know how I feel about this one). Anyway. I'm fucking ready.

Binance HAS to buy 3000 eth of REQ so price will pump in the next couple hours.

Binance has to cover for 15 million REQ they don't have, if people start withdrawing it'll put pressure on them to buy now.

Yep, pretty sure theres many REQ holders here. We just need to pull out our sell orders and withdraw whatever REQ we have out of binance.

This is gonna be such ez gains.

This. The real pump hasn't started yet, people are pulling their sell orders and binance is going to buy a shit ton of REQ. Prepare for an epic pump.

agreed. Just stop selling low and we can force binance to buy back at a high price.

lets hope you are right , buying more REQ now

90M by November

We should all be buying and withdrawing, I'm already all in but you guys know where the ticket to lamboland is

here we go

yep, spread the word guys, withdraw all your REQ from your binance wallet if you havent done so.

We forced binance's hand previously with the LINK debacle, and we can definitely do it again.

They fucked with us using their shitty systems and IOUs, lets make them bleed for their mistakes.

I want moon

I never even deposited my req to binance

where can i watch the coin supply of bnance? adress pls

154K WALL GONE

It seems like there is a lot of REQ on ED to buy though

haha that was my wall. I'm done with this shitcoin. Had a nice little pump but it's still just a whitepaper project right now

You actually sold below ICO price? Lol...........

Can anyone who got double coins and sold them for btc or eth confirm if they are locking accounts that did that? Or if you got double and just held, did they revert it?

i held mine and they reverted it

same... getting reqt

Sold, still have my eth. on the exchange.