Let's test Veeky Forums Iq

What do you see here?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitfinexed
medium.com/@bitfinexed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A tulip bubble popping

nope.

but close it has to do with price action.

I see pride.
I see power.
I see a bad ass dude who don't take no shit off of NOBODY.
>C4$H will prevail
scrot dis.

a pump

fake pump
fake volume
lead by Bitfinex

A crash near half November to moon again in December?

basically, the attitude of the graph.

It was never pumped in the past.

It doesn't have to fight previous long term price action.

It's a clean graph.

Gee its almost as if everytime its above the cloud it recorrects and continues upwards again.

How surprising!

It's pulling away from the clod Further and further.

no... this cant be. it-its its happening
shoulder-head-shou...
>BULL2BEAR2NITE

>Aroon

>using quadriga

I'm gonna guess it will shit the bed after s2x

good for canuck bucks and online support pretty gud

Nah, after B2X it's bull run to Bitcoin Silver which is coming in December

Previously buyers pushed through $6000 before a correction and on the next swing buyers can't get past $6000. Buyers have lost the momentum and a further correction lower is the most likely scenario - stop above $6000.

Please don't give people any ideas

What I see is pic related. Anything else is confidence scam bullshit.

Looks like it's toppint out and preparing another dip

Bitcoin has just begun. These are the Early Days.

Same shit happened the previous two rallies.

So bigger corrections, bigger panic sells, bigger upward trends. This is good unless im missing something.

Bases long green candles

It will dip down to 5000 then up to 7000

delusional

flags nigga

bitcoin will simply become a rare asset....a store of value while coins like vertcoin will just do what BTC was invented for...

It's the future of LINK

Fractals.
Exponential growth.
The new gold.
A million in jewpaper value in ten years.

I see the King.

>IQ
>Chart analysis
Huh?

They're bigger only in jewpaper value.
In percentage, it's EVERY FUCKING TIME the EXACT SAME.
40% up from last ATH, 40% up from last dip.
80% up, 40% down, 80% up, 40% down, repeat and repeat.

It costs money to move this asset around.
Which gives it it's value.

You need allot of power to move one bitcoin. Compared to what it used to cost back then.

>unironically using ichimoku

>It costs money to move this asset around.
>Which gives it it's value.
>You need allot of power to move one bitcoin. Compared to what it used to cost back then.
Holy shit this is how delusional bitcoin maximalists are. Literally making excuses for how shit bitcoin is and trying to make it sound like a good thing.

I see a shit ton of shit fuckers buying bitcoin in hope of free money the 11/13

this

Yep, only this bear reversal will be a bit steeper than the last two, we went super parabolic to 6k, would expect pullback to 4000 - 4500 area, then onto 7k before segwit2x, then who knows, depends how the hashing power / replay attack shit happens, if it's nothing, 10k by EOY, if there's chaos, well shit.

I agree. btc will always exist as a universally recognised, safe store of value.

Much like gold (the metal) is. Yeah it has uses in real world, yet the majority of gold in the world sits in bank vaults. Purely as a safe store of value. It is universally recognised.

I see spoofy on finex manipulating the price with all them tethers

but with bitcoin you have to pay a little bitcoin for a transaction.

It looses value as it changes hands.

Fiat Looses value both ways, the fees a bank charges you and the inflation

Gold is a depreciating asset, and I tell you why. It costs money to store and maintain, and it can be stolen or lost. The same goes with cash.

Bitcoin is permanent. as long as you got your private key. you will never loose it. and the movement of bitcoin creates value. you are creating traffic that requires real computer resources to be used.

No, it just spoofy driving the price up which creates attention which makes it easier for him to drive prices higher.

this is a classic pump and dump

I see one shoulder...one head...and another shoulder forming

I-IT'S OGRE!!!!!

That's a market behavior.

But you are forgetting one thing.

the market already accepted bitcoin is here to stay. It's gone up so much, crashed and recovered every time. people already accepted one bitcoin will be 10K, then 100K, then 1mill.

Time to sell bois, buy the dip after

we're on the first shoulder

this shit is going to 7k

Nah, his name is spoofy with 1000 btc market buy just to 1000 btc market sell half hour later. He trades on mex 100x up or down and makes unlimited amounts of bitcoin then pumps price again to sell more. There is one person/group of people controlling bitcoin at all times. Been that way since GOX and will be that was as long as bitfinex allows it to

You can short the dips though and make mad gains both ways :P

it's pretty obvious that is not still the first shoulder, we're past that point, it's remained high for just about the right amount of time

Go back to gambling on what spoofy does next on mex

Actually you dont need to gamble if youre in on it too

Honestly looking at the BTC and most altcoin graphs set to 5 years scares the shit out of me as an investor.

It just keeps going up and looks so unnatural. Makes me think a massive crash is inevitable any day now.

Maybe it's caused by new investors but still.

It may end up looking like a blip when BTC stabilises at 50k USD in 5 years- hopefully

We are taking back control,

And we are giving it back to you...

The people.

free money

Here is my Take.

we are living in a reality where Bitcoin is successful.

It cannot fail, because it already failed in alternate realities, and it was successful in most. Alternate realities overlap and influence each other. And it favors the best outcome in our reality.

The probably wave is in our favor.

We got lucky.

What where the chances bitcoin where to be actually successful?
Very small. but in this reality it is successful. and it will continue to be successful.

A correction to 5k incoming but that's best case scenario. FUDders claiming 4k or less are retarded

I see the state of Virginia

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

비트코인은 거품이야

This guy documents Bitcoin's price manipulation, have a look
twitter.com/bitfinexed
medium.com/@bitfinexed

So when Bitfinex AKA Mt.Gox 2.0 finally gets shut down, shit will hit the fan big time.

>jewpaper
Kek

Youre completely right. They dont even need to have any money to manipulate it too, they just issue more tethers to themselves. The exact same thing happened on gox. Its like a black hole for bitcoin, they will take it all and your gains if youre on the wrong side of their pumps and dumps

BTC mining difficulty chart from 2013.

Looks like another bull run soon enough.

Not sure if they really go that far but I'm sure they manipulate to force margin calls because this is something they are really able to calculate and control.