>When did you realize Monarchism was the right form of government?

>not supporting Stratocracy
Your ideology is shit

When I realised i didn't like pop music and that economics is too hard.

when i slipped on a staircase and fell on the back of my head which left me practically retarded

fucking frogs

Come here and get waterloo'd for the sake of the children.

what absolute fucking mess is this screencap supposed to convey?

French Revolution was a mistake

>this thread again

When I saw this graph.

When I realized that democracy is a self-destructive means of governance that doesn't take into account human nature.

Friendly reminder to all the 16 year old communist edge lords posting "lol monarchism stinks P.U!" with attached .jps of examples from more recent history of monarchs abusing their powers: the problem wasn't monarchism, it was decadence. Decadence exists, to an even greater extent, in our modern democratic society as no longer one tyrant grows decadent but hundreds. Monarchistic decadence is easily solved, democratic decadence isn't.

Kinda hard when all of them got abolished
>inb4 muh sweden muh netherlands muh great bri...
all of these monarchs are pretty much celebs on welfare to look pretty and to not say anything political

>Stratocracy
>literally the worst and most retarded form
kys

A few years ago.

Basically all my ancestors came here to escape the shitshow that their countries had become under monarchy.

Yes, when all those terrible monarchists overthrew the peaceful republican governments in the nineteenth century, right?

The monarchy is a rallying point for the entire nation, something to feel collectively proud of and a a symbol of national tradition stretching back centuries. In an age of increasing immigration and cultural mixing it's important to have that. Calling monarchies 'celebs on welfare' is stupid

When I realised my personal opinion on how my country should be run is objectively correct, and so a monarch trained to rule from birth would naturally follow what was objectively best.

fuck off, eurotrash.

Amerifag here, I agree with Britfag. The British Royal family are exceptional people, and I admire how they serve the country in many ways (militarily, socially, charitably, etc). Better than the cuckholdry oligarchy we have in the States.

only if it's enlightened absolutism

>not real monarchism