So I see OHNI got listed on Etherdelta

Actual exchange when? It is good to see it somewhere that's at least somewhat kind of relevant though

Hope it doesn't dump because I have a ton

please sell me your ohni

Idk user. I did get it for free, maybe I should just give it to you for nothing since that's what I paid.

please

Not on CMC, therefore complete shit. Even eBTC got there

this trash. how did i just get 1 eth for ohni erc20 shit?

just wait until it hits liqui, the dev announce on slack the negotiating, next week this coin moon on liqui

It's pretty cheap actually. Might grap some for the lols. Maybe it'll work out.

>not buying up cheap ohni on ed
It's like you hate money

HODL! good job ohni team

OHNI is the best. Mooning soon.

just bought for the lolz

kek. Buying some more.

Excellent!

Sold mine for 0.5 ETH lol

for 0.00000056?
You must be pretty retarded, y'know?

It's still money who cares

nice user, keep the memes coming

Hey guys

I tried to withdraw 12M Ohni to MEW and the transaction went to the ohni wallet instead.. How can I get back my ohni ? :(

Can someone send invite on the ohni discord please ?

It's like selling something worth US$1k for US$10, retard.

How much should i rebuy?

We are gonna pump the moment we get on liqui, let's x4 this thing.

> x4

at least...

Guys, think about the possibilities.

This coin was airdropped here, on BCT and on Reddit.

It is in the best interest of a lot of people to pump its price up as much as possible.
All of you are just waiting to flip your airdropped stake for 5 ETH or so, but this can go much higher than that.
As a collective, we need to shill this on Twitter (tweet Bittrex to add it), Veeky Forums (not blatant shilling, but rather just mention it in threads), and /pol/ and Reddit for the normies to FOMO.
If you just want some quick profits that you will gamble away trying to ride the next flavour of the week, you won't make much money and you'll ruin it for all of us here.

He gets it

Please help me spread the message.

I hope Veeky Forums doesn't fuck this one up.
We should aim to raise the trade volume and near the top of EtherDelta, then let FOMO do its thing.

How much Ohni did you guys get in the airdrop?
20k here

It's ok bauss, this is a long hold
I'm glad to see it on an exchange already though!
This is hypeworthy shit!!

2.5 million master race

Got some ohni on stock.exchange but the wallet is frozen, support told me that the devs did that and that they can't unfroze it.

Fuck this seriously, I want to withdraw my ohni on my ether wallet

Not thinking of selling any time soon

What's the price on EtherDelta?

How do we organise the shilling of the greatest transfer of wealth of all time?

I'm thinking a YouTuber like Suppoman should include it in his top coins of the month

Bump

Can someone invite me to the ohni discord please ?

ohni is fucking godlike best coin, hands down

Edelta down for anyone else?

Vote Ohni binance community coin November

just sold 2.5 million
ohni is sub shitcoin

the OHNI founders froze my tokens and are ignoring my requests to unfreeze them... Don't fall for the scam. Sucks because I really liked this project...

this is a worse scam than bitcoin gold.

Dev is a Malaysian Rohingya. He holds billions of coins which gives him freezing power. He froze the assets of a fucking exchange just because a group of 5-6 people who pissed him off were using that exchange

8mil, where can I sell?

He also froze mine. My ohni are stuck on stock.exchange.

>better, because you can be in on the ground floor

>People calling scam

This coin was literally made to make you money. The Dev dropped millions for Veeky Forums.

The dev froze my tokens after I bought them, along with many others...

you probably can't, the developers are freezing accounts with high token counts

I just bought Ohni for 10 ETH in a private sale using Telegram and they froze the tokens at my address somehow. Wtf.

Ta, there has to be a way about?
Maybe I'll just sit on them for the time being..

Transfer to various different wallets and c what happens.

Yeah dude theyre freezing accounts of people who sell because they arent making money on the presale

FAKE NEWS

You can't transfer to other wallets either. The developer has disabled all transferring for a bunch of accounts now and is denying it

It is a Rohingya scam

I sold my 1 milllion worth last night. Guess I slipped through the cracks?

you got lucky :(

We gotta do something about that.

He told me that I will get refund after the end of the presale but I would rather like to get my ohni back on my wallet.

Just created a telegram group

t.me/ohnifrozenwallets

make it a group instead of a channel

This freezing shit is a huge red flag, this is obviously a money grab. I mean I could tell the whole time this shitcoin was just that, but these niggers were doing pretty well at getting their scam some traction before imploding it right now.

idk why they're being so obvious about it

They banned me from their telegram for asking about being unfrozen. REAAAAL fucking shady

Not being funny though, there probably looking at this thread, as this is where it started. I still say fair play to them, I was there just before the third man and got a massive air drop.gave some ideas over but had to do one shortly after. If they pull of this token and make a profit, fair play to them.....

fake news the freezing is fake news

I can't create a group without inviting someone first :/ Create it yourself please

No it's not.

just add a random @username and kick them out after

Thanks for the tip.

t.me/joinchat/GI8xcBE-HTztuP8-ZDZU1A

Will make a thread anytime soon so more people can join.

Don't be fooled by pajeets.

Holy shit, this is In their private dev chat

leak thread