Will i make it user

if i go to sleep and wake up after 6 months

will i cry of joy or cry of just

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@solveforh/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

somebody translate this garbage

he has 19 omg or 19 bitcoin worth of omg?

uwotm8

Swap the commas and periods

he has 19k omg??

Yes for fucks sake, you don't need any reassurance

Yes

In Europe they switch commas and periods

yeah yurpoors are retarded and put decimal points to represent thousands and commas for decimal points.

what was your initial investment lad

why the fuck do people bother looking at the change in dollars and cents??? never understood why anyone wouldn't just have the change listed in percentage format

10k mang

you will be a millionaire. Im doing the same. Accumulating more OMG/Kyber and Req non stop

sweet, just bought 18 btc

you'll prob make it within the next 2-3 years just hodl and forget about it for a while

thats a long ass time m8

das it mang.

Considering you'll be set for multiple lives I'd say its worth the wait.

You're an idiot if you think OMG will outperform btc.

>yurpoors are retarded
>muh america
Fuck I hate americans.

Amerilard education.

uhm if the btc bubble ever pops the omg dividends will still be there so omg can actually surpass btc

im not even deluded desu

This.
Omg will soon be the only coin with any "fundamental value"

Why will OMG be fundamental? Any deeper explanation on why investing?

medium.com/@solveforh/the-complete-omisego-reference-october-2017-81c2232ae393

im not even moon talking anymore user. this coin is past that stage. it cannot fail. you will make insane money staking this coin and it can only gain in value overtime.

aka tokenized blockchain share.

>if the btc bubble ever pops
haha you mean when

regular people(non redditors) will not put up with the silly fees legacy btc plebs think are acceptable.

You will cry because you have far too much OMG compared to BTC.

where can I get OMG? Am only registered at Kraken. Want to buy OMG and hold on it.

trex
finex
polo
binance

anywhere u like son

yobit sir, dont forget to pick up some espers, sir

anywhere but kraken? :0
Espers? Fuck Im a newfag i dont know what you mean sorry

Don't be a dummy. Sell OMG at whatever gain you're satisfied with. Buy back in and ride the waves if you want. But don't hold on to it for 6 months. Let's be fucking honest here. Coins like OMG don't stand a chance long term when up against BTC with its fork coming. Ethereum is ingrained enough in the market now to still be solid for years to come but it's a good bet that BTC will continue to dominate it.

I will never understand you guys who think your shitcoin will make you rich next year. Shitcoins are for quick gains. BTC and ETH are your long term holds. We'll see what happens with LINK though; still a shitcoin but it is the most promising one.

A year ago ETH was a shitcoin.

>im a deluded linkie pls buy my bags
i keked

It still is a shitcoin. Golden Vitalik turds are worth $300something and it runs contrary to all possible sense imo