Another moon mission announced, nice

Another moon mission announced, nice

I called both of these moons today, no one here listened, instead they are buying bags of shit coins like COSS and LINK and god knows what else. You literally only need to trade this coin daily to make money.

biz will never get it, can't invest 10 min to actually google a coin and find out the real value

new ath coming today, $10 end nov

wondering how its gonna do above 68500, have a feeling some people looking to drop bags from last week when it hit 70k

I got in at 63330. Thinking about put some more.

Us oldschool VTC holders aren't likely to drop bags anytime soon. It's worth more than $10 and we all know it.

I'm throwing around the idea of 'tethering' so to speak into VTC for the fork. It did very well during the Gold Fork. Hard to say what to do.

Yeah it performed better than most during that time, and I think the 2x fork will be a bigger deal since everyone knew BTG was a scam from the start. I'm hoping it dips some so I can accumulate more. BTC will probably pump again just before next fork, so I'll buy more VTC right before that. I never sell my VTC, except when I'm day trading, but I only sell to get more vert.

i think its high right now at the moment but im tempted to buy. I am thinking of selling btc before the fork. what do you think will happen to VTC before the fork and perhaps after?

It's hard to say, I believe it will perform better than the average shitcoin, but there will likely be at least another small pull back before the fork so maybe wait to buy then, either way a few cents won't make a massive difference compared to the price it will be at in 6 months to a year from now

Why not 'tether' into ETH and enforce the flippening? Bitcoin has to go.

Never going to happen, long term eth will fail. Code has flaws, the ICO boom is fading along with all the erc20 shit tokens... almost none of them have any value

>Code has flaws
Don't know about that, so can't say anything, maybe it has, but it looks like it performs well enough.

>the ICO boom is fading along with all the erc20 shit tokens... almost none of them have any value
And it's good, because now we can hope to see more legit tokens backed by actual product, and there are such tokens. There's a Russian farmer who raised money for his farm with an ICO and the holders of his token receive discounts on the products. This is a really nice mechanism for simple people to use cryptocurrencies in practice, not just as a store of value. And if not eth then what? Bitcoin is too slow to be a widely accepted currency.

I hope they do. VTCfags have convinced me.
I just hope everyone dumps on VTC before the fork but it seems like VTC is able to pull its weight against that tide

Just bought 300, fuck it its my bday we're going to the moon

scratch that, bought 700

rising wedge...

Dump at 70k or hold?

hard to say if that 70k wall is a tease or not

I sold some at 69500 and I'm selling some just over 7, there will be a dip, and I will buy more.

Will I make it?

>make it
>own 0 vert
CHOOSE ONE

You bought every single Veeky Forums shilled coin, I bet you bought them all at their peaks too, at least you only spent a couple hundred

please be a joke....