AAAAAAAAA it's dumping

AAAAAAAAA it's dumping

I thought we were going to the moon user

EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE MARKETING TACTICS

w-will we still moon more tonight? I packed my bags already

Here guys lets do this.

Why is Veeky Forums so retarded?
>muh YC partnership
90% of them fail and this does literally nothing Bitcoin doesn't already do. "Paypal of crypto", wouldn't that just be Bitcoin? What does that even require changing on top of Bitcoin?

still got official announcements coming up later.

sent ;)

>"Paypal of crypto", wouldn't that just be Bitcoin?

> "Paypal of crypto", wouldn't that just be Bitcoin?
You're litterally stupid. Bitcoin do no such thing.

WHAT NOW BOIS

BITCOIN IS A STORE OF VALUE. IT DOESNT DO NUFFIN YOU RETARD. IT STORES

if it stores, then it does something

Dude im just gonna fap, fuck crypto seriously.

it does something like a rock

you have no idea how any of this works do you?

I picked a little bit of REQ up at 13,5k and sold today at 17,5k but even i can see the long term potential of this coin. I just don't have the patience. Will buy the next dip and sell the next high again.

so why exactly do we need request? eth has smart contracts and its own token, why would anyone use this over just using eth.

My cum inside your anus does more than Bitcoin

To bridge the gap between normies and cryptofags u fuck

Let's say you want to sell bottles from your wordpress site. You want people to be able to pay you in crypto. Oh wait, you don't know how to set up a smart contract?
Even if you knew how to set up a smart contract, you would still require with a big name on their sholder to say your contract 1. is not a scam, 2. have no bugs, 3 actually works.

Oh, and require your users to know how to use crypto.

Or just use Request.

why exactly did we need myspace or facebook when we had friendster? to make it more friendly for plebs like you

Request is an alternative to paypal but it has much cheaper fees for the merchant and every transaction results in the burning of Request. You don’t PAY with request tokens you use your credit card or an account. There is no middle man the request network acts as that middle man.

Guys gimme some names to google.

Need some fap material while we bump this shit up.

jayden jaymes

Gina Valentina. Reminds me of a girl I used to be silently autistic for.

moar names pls

gigi rivera

still creeping up. binance already buying?

I really hope so. I got airswapped bad, I need REQ to unfuck my finances

Dere dumme nordmenn elsker å gå på hytta og leve som 100 år siden uten noe dom helst komfort. Nyt hytteturen og ikke glem å lade opp på sprit for 800nok/l på polet

>t.ahmed

Sow why would you eat steak? Oats exist just eat oats