Tfw no Turkic princess qt3.14 gf

>tfw no Turkic princess qt3.14 gf

I mean, there are still plenty of places in central Asia where it's acceptable to buy a girl from her father for an amount between a few hundred and a few thousand dollars.

You could totally get a Turkic waifu if you really want one.

Yakuts are Siberian wh*Toids not TÜRKic real TÜRKics are in Africa (Nigeria)

Tell me more

Hell if you go deep enough into Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan bride-capture is still a thing. You hire your buddies to literally abduct the girl from the street and marry her.

Kara Boga?

That's very illegal and quite creepy too.

>google
>vice link
>watch for shits and giggles
>see this
Oh so that's where this image came from in the "make your own class" image.

Yup.

There? It's the way it's been done for a thousand years.

tbqh even if she gets married to an autismo from the west she will probably live in a higher living standard than just marrying the local retard

I mean that's why mail order brides do it. I know one that's a teacher and she came from the Philippinnes, and she seems very happy.

is it possible to learn this power?

There are many powers which can seem...unnatural

>MILF Commander

>MILF commander
wew

Funniest part only the last one on that list is fake (it's The Onion), MILF apparently stands for Moro Islamic Liberation Front.

>you try to kidnap a Kyrgyzstan cutie
>she's eager to escape poverty and goes with you willingly, ruining the fun of the whole experience

"Come on, at least try to be distressed, I'm trying really hard to be traumatic here"

She'll have all the sheep's milk she can ferment!

"I-I'm sorry user. Please don't send me back! Uh, I mean, please do send me back! You beast! Anything but this!"

So, uh, how hard is it to teach an Asian hillbilly English?
I need to know. For a book you see