Coins that are currently undervalued

Which ones and why? Clueless new fag here looking to put some money into crypto. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec
check.universa.io/-2CyfL9
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-red/
etherdelta.com/#BTCRED-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iex.ec you have till Nov.3rd to get in at current price, then forget it.

BTC is undervalued.

IF we get an alt-recovery, all of the alts will seem so have been undervalued. But in reality most of them are shit, really, even if they’ll pump again.
Try to find an established alt with a lifetime trend that goes soundly UP against BTC. There really isn’t any. Most alts have a giant peak in May / June and from this are still tumbling back down.
XMR and DASH are the only established coins I’ve found that have continually reached higher peaks against BTC. So *maybe* these are undervalued right now.

DFSCoin

hellogold:

- Trading under ICO price
- Small market cap with room for growth ($4 million)
- Only available on EtherDelta currently
- Fenbushi took part in the token sale
- Managing partner from Fenbushi is an advisor
- Gold backed dividend paid out
- Start-up accelerator
- Exchange coming up imminently

Fuck DASH.

DASH was created to make the creators rich, nothing more. Their whole system is designed to make them rich and fuck everyone else over. Fucking insta-mined piece of shit coin.

Yeah I don’t like it either and don’t hold any, but the long-term trend is looking a lot better than / different from all the other alts.

idk how the heck it stays so high, no one ever even mentions it. same goes for nem

Hvn on hitbtc. Proof of concept released yesterday, and soon on bittrex. Got a best ico of the year 2017. Literally waiting to rise.

ETH. REQ. ZRX. ODN. DYOR.

nice just bought 100k DYOR

NEO/Wanchain/OMG/Request

universa.io
New blockchain up to 20000 transactions per second.
Not mineable.
Supports smartcontracts.
New blockchain up to 20000 transactions per second.
Endorsed by John Motherfuckin McAfee.
ICO and PoS in 12 hours, need to be registered to buy.
check.universa.io/-2CyfL9

Unironically LINK. Coordinated FUD talking about how the product isn't ready yet when 99% of ICOs that are traded don't even have a working product released.

Is it really that great?
I mean, they are giving out bounties just for registering at their website. Seems fishy

Take it to the moon.
Why shill some Russian sperg coins.
Make 4CHN great again.

Bitcoin red is a 200k market cap. It will 5x within the next two days.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-red/

Bitcoin Red (BTCR/BTCRED) is tomorrow's moon mission. This is the next Eth Gold, Eth Blue, Litecoin gold, EthDark. All of those coins went at least 5x. Bitcoin red is still on the ground floor.

200k market cap with 200k volume. Don't tell me this is a shitcoin because I already know it's a shitcoin, but it's a shitcoin that's gonna make me rich. Look at the graphs for the coins mentioned above, realize you're currently at the very bottom of that huge moon graph with btc red, and get in here.

etherdelta.com/#BTCRED-ETH

It's a good market strategy.
There are so many ICOs and altcoins that visibility is more important than a good product, and even if you have a good product, without the visibility, you're bound to have a bad time,so they are taking care of that too.

Of course I don't know if they're going to deliver, but McAfee endorsment is a good start.

Definitely OMG.

RLC
The next WTC

REQ and LINK

Don’t listen to this fucking autist. What’s better, being able to afford maybe 10 bitcoins and making a small profit based on that, or buying tens of thousands of shitcoins that moon for no reason and making a killing? Ask any user here who hit the jackpot that way which one is better. You think they wish they bought bitcoin at $3000? Probably not, it would have only doubled their money by now, compare that to coins that 100x or even 1000x. Yeah don’t be dumb. Buy a shit ton of things you can afford that have a working product and a promising future. They’re under the radar now because normies can’t into crypto and only know of bitcoin, but it won’t always be that way.

Cobinhood. US investors will flock to it when finex bans them all

The point is that all your shitcoins (not even coins; shittokens) will eventually go to 0. If you know when to exit, gambling on them is great.
But we are all just noobs here (at least OP is) and never had an asset we owned go 0 – how will we know when to exit?
100% gain in 6 months is INCREDIBLE and for BTC, honestly, there isn’t even a very high risk, because the reason it’s undervalued is that it’s so novel and technical, most people haven’t started to understand its potential.
ICO’d tokens on the other hand are really just unregulated penny stocks with a lot of hype. You make money off deluded people like that guy who went into 11k credit card debt to buy LINK.
I hope OP doesn’t fall for your shilling. :-)