LINK out of top 100 soon?

was vito right?

m8 if a shitcoin like KIN can be in the top 100 then LINK can certainly stay in the top 100

He's a smart guy regardless of how you might feel about him. Link has proven to be in a downturn that won't change until some very major news is announced and there aren't even rumors of possible maybe kinda golly gee news anywhere in site. I do feel bad for people still holding when they could be riding vertcoin/bitcoin/neo/XLM/any decent coin right now to make up their losses.

DESU everybody has pulled their link out of the fucking exchange, it cant move up right now. once that shit of an exchange called binance is finally getting cucked it will be top 25 as soon as you can say vitalik sucks dicks

who the fuck is vito

Unfortunately he was... why did I not listen to the money skeleton.

Oh I get it fuck no. LINK will be a top 100 for a long time. Expect top 50 by December. Seriously.

they are starting to ban doubters on slack.. not looking healthy

>When your life savings in in a shitcoin sandwich

They're banning the retarded, out of hand energy that is ultimately dragging this coin down into the mud.

It was a nice pump though.
Had about 2 weeks to pull out ath.

Mass delusion on this board probably cost a lot of people a lot of money.

Yeah it's the retards who ask about the coin development who are dragging it down into the mud, not the team who's doing jack shit for the community.
Never change deluded linkies.

>there are people on this board that hold these 3 shitcoins

F

They dont want their names reputation to be fucked up. Coin is finished. Shilled bags for 100mil+, autists bought it. Its over. No reason for further dev., nothing to gain for devs.

Coin is far from finished nigga. The level of FUD on this coin knowing it's going to blow up eventually is mind boggling. You fucks just don't want to buy in now and want to drive the price down so you can be comfy. Not. Gonna. Happen.

>muh the more FUD there is the better the coin
That's not how it works famalam.

>Coin is far from finished nigga.
You're right, I sold at 10.5k because this coin is far from finished, might buy again in late 2018 when they actually start doing something instead of attending conferences where they won't even mention chainlink by name.
Hold my bags until then, thanks.

Stop lying, you will buy back as soon as a new exchange adds it or a " big news" appears. Hopefully you'll be sleeping at that time and buy back above 10.5k.

Thank you, user. I'm in tears. I bought $500 wroth of Chainlink at .40 and at I believe it was .32 and last $130.

Do you even see what's going on? They ban people from slack when asking about updates or exchanges.
I'm so fucking glad I sold near the top and you're retarded if you think it will go back to ATH levels any time soon.
Look at the volume, it was higher while it was only on Etherdelta. This token is dying.

* and sold at I believe .32 and lost $130.

Hey at least he has money to lose poorfag

What was his whole name?

thanks just bought 100k

would you sell at -50% fucking faggot ?

Stop trying LINK to happen

Sure, if a coin had no future, not selling is basically a 100% loss because it just sits there uselessly and is never going to get sold high.

Emotional bags are difficult to shed. A psychological trick that makes it feel less bad is to sell those bags to convert them into something you think is going to be a moon mission about to take off.