Without memes or bullshit, his, it is true or not that tall...

Without memes or bullshit, his, it is true or not that tall, blond haired and light eyed people have huge impact on human civilization? A friend of mine said that "in due time, nordicism will be proven true"

What are the proof for and against?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2009/07/copernicus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Appearance
teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/nikola-teslas-youth-and-strength-78
sott.net/article/188768-Copernicus-Had-Blue-Eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No(r)dics only became relevant quite late on.

when?

They had a minimal impact until early modern
The biggest impact they had before early modern was when they started fucking with rome and when they wuz vikangz
Everything else is literally nazi propaganda

post fall of rome

17th century and I'm being generous and counting Anglos as nordic.

>A friend of mine said that "in due time, nordicism will be proven true"
Well your friend is full of shit and know fuck all about the Nordic countries. Before the 20th century, they were shitholes.

The Nordic countries don't have any relevance. But if you and your friend use Nordic as I suspect, as a retarded XIXth century raciology BS, then from the XVIIIth century onwards they are impactful, specially if you count in the "Nordic race" the British elites.

It is true. But you could have also picked short swarthy brown eyes people, slender slanted eyed people, or basically anyone of any pigmentation.

>blond haired and light eyed people have huge impact on human civilization?

LMAO

They have huge impact on my dick if you know what I mean :^)

Why is it, that whenever I go to Nordic countries/talk to Nordics there's a 50/50 chance they will stutter whenever I ask a simple question

How does it account for all the parts of the world that didn't have Nordic people in them and yet were advancing? Like 90% of Asia for instance.

Civilization was borne from brown people in the Mediterranean, brown people in South Asia, and brown people in East Asia. My thinking is that once any group of humans acquire large scale food production, they invent "civilization" at incredible rates, even in isolation. The Nordics created agriculture and civilization when they could, but so did every other group that had the means.

>East Asia
U wot m8

The major religions of the world and history's greatest empires were pretty much all run by people with dark hair and populated mostly by people with brown eyes.

That reminds me, how do nordicists deal with the fact that virtually all relevant anglos were darker Atlantic types? Or Jews for that matter.

It's a Nazi-era meme. For 99% of European history Nordics were nigger-tier compared to the rest of the continent.

They look inbred and disgusting like plastic

>A friend of mine said that "in due time, nordicism will be proven true"
You've just made that up.

17th century (Sweden).

SEETHING

Yes. Indo-Germanic peoples were Nordic, and they created Rome, Greece, even India and Iran.

We don't talk to random strangers here. Being outside is for getting from point A to point B, not for socializing.

East asians aren't brown. Meds aren't that dark even now and were even lighter back then.

Why do most on here seem to hate Blonde haired people?I have dark brown hair and brown eyes btw.

They are envious of the Nordic man.

Textook Proto-Indo-European look.

some board culture where meds, nordics, turks/blacks hate eachother's guts, pretty disgusting tbqh they shit up their board with their kangzing and hatespeech

Even in 17th century they were nowhere near the power of western, southern Europeans or the Turks.

Lefties have gone insane and now hate everything that historical nazis liked.

>Nordic = only Scandinavian
Nope.

Pic related German is more Nordic than many Danes or Swedes in fact.

>hate
it's the nordicism that is repeated ad nauseam

>Nordic means German
You're one cunt's hair away from claiming Austria and Britain as Nordic.

>Nordic means German
Nordics means of the Nordic race.
There are a lot of Swedes, Norwegians, et cetera have roundish mongoloid features, and they are indeed, less Nordic than Sturmbahnführer Max Hansen :)

Explain your thought-process.

Which important lineages were nordic, then?

It's a reactionary meme against the "nordics'" constant flaunting of homoeroticism on here.

Oh come now, none of that shit matters.

The fact is, that people in power can look like whatever they want. That's really one of the ONLY reasons why Donald Trump being elected is a good sign.

In terms of intelligence? It actually doesn't fucking matter in the slightest. Kierkegaard was a much more sufficient existentialist than Nietzsche. Thomas Malthus was blonde.

It's actually kind of sad how stigmatized everything became. It almost seems like they are trying to say Jewish people are the most intellectual, and I just don't think that is the case. I mean, sometimes Jewish people can be smart, but that's not the point.

I have Blonde hair, green eyes. I read mathematical proofs every day and calculus economics. I love all of you, but stop it with this black hair shit pls.

t. Inbred Barbie doll

>be nordicist
>hehe our glorious civilization :) not like those other fucking subhumans
>bunch of Africa tier villages
>people point it out
>BAWW I'm being discriminated someone please call the feels police! :(
fuck off cuck

something something iq score something racial inferiority of the white man

YOU DON'T EVEN TRY ANYMORE. C'MON

>Nordic race

the western worlds major influences are from the greek civilization, the roman civilization and the British empire. on one of these groups were anglos.

You tell me, "nordic" have dolicho subhuman skulls, and their prexioud heroes are brachy to mesohumans.

Alpine cromagnoid component is the most important trait europe has given to the world. Thanks to alpine traits, europe surpassed the other continents.

Precious*

why do nordcucks think they are superior becuae they have been doing great the past century?
They have barely been relevant before. And even now they are being run over by refugees.

>math degree
Inferior to physics in every way except rigor autism. Show your IQ.

Indo-Germanic.
The opposite. When I came to this board, it was full of shitskin shit like "LOLOLOLOL mu mutt huts we wuz romans".
Nordic race is defined through long skull, tall stature, progressiveness, light hair, light eyes. A swede who miss these traits is less Nordic than a German who does not.

Nordics have meso skulls too. In fact meso is just shorter dolicho.

Nords defeated Frieza, Cell and Buu.

>bunch of Africa tier villages
The funniest thing is that none of the villages you posted are not "africa tier" at all.

But m*Doids are too dumb to notice it.

truly glorious architecture

In what dimension is it "africa tier?" I see solid houses with solid woods, practical furnace, practical ways.
>inb4 bu-but it's not made of stone so it's africa tier hahahaha NORDICS BTFO

also it's funny how "muh architecture" is the only arguments m*Doids have, even though nobody needs houses made of stones/marble in the North where wood is more practical...

And the rest of their "arguments" are just clear and obvious bullshit, like "romans wuz mediterrenean".

>gene denier arrived to the thread
Your kind has been inferior all history.

>Your kind has been inferior all history.
What did you say, sw*Rthoid?

Copernicus and tesla both had blue eyes, shakespeare was ginger as a child, gallileo was a redhead as well. If people are going to post this at every opportunity they could at least do some research

>Copernicus and tesla both had blue eyes
source?

I got a finance degree :/

I'm about to be working two jobs just to make ends meet. fml

His ass

>be P*lack shitblood
>wewuz as Nodick because some scandi whores look pretty which means dey da Master""""""race"""""""
Get it into your skull bimbo, 90% of scandi men look and act effeminate

Copernicus:
wired.com/2009/07/copernicus/
Tesla:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla#Appearance
Scandinavian men look 10 times more masculine than fat roundskulled polacks or manlet medshits.

teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/nikola-teslas-youth-and-strength-78

sott.net/article/188768-Copernicus-Had-Blue-Eyes

They're not indisputable sources, but they have no reason to lie, and they're certainly more trustworthy than something with an agenda to push.

Nordic =/= blue eyes blond hair

Copernicus was a retard anyway, he needed other people to prove his theories and make them more than simple conjectures

Veeky Forums.jpg

>scandinavia
>men

Meant for

Wrong person m8

10 times more masculine than fat roundskulled polacks or manlet medshits, if not even more

I'd fuck her tbqh

meds ethnicially expulse each other to this day. Scandinavia are niggers to this day. Living off of dole.

m*ds are still subhuman gracile manlet soyboys to this day, Scandinavians are still superior to this day.

*imports nigger for his wife*

because they're annoying hypocrites

You medshits are as fled with shitskins as Scandinavians, despite being bigger shitholes.

your map clearly shows the opposite

>Scandinavia = Sweden
Nope.
Italy is more shitskinned than Denmark :) Spain is more shitskinned than Denmark and Norway. France is the most skitskinned.

And what's the funniest thing - mediterreneans are shitskins themselves.

>Scandinavian men look 10 times more masculine than fat roundskulled polacks

I bet

>meds
>nords
>shitfight
yep, it's one of those threads, both of you are embarassing as fuck

That's a Nordic type, not a roundskulled subhuman, so you proved me right :)

>polish soldier is nordic type
k

Original Slavs were dolichocephalic Nordics too.

As a redhead I hate you all subhuman trash, red or dead.

The only thing snow niggers are good at is bombing thee cradle of civilisation back into the stone age (Iraq, Roman Empire) and running exttorsion rackets by using the dollar and oil.

Kek n*rdoids are so subhuman they need a fictional dragontamer to prove their ‘aryan superiority’

Ignore it, like your post
Same is true for the french and germans to some extent

N*rds are still barbarians
Crazy how they still take credit for the work of the superior mediteranean mind

Byzantines said otherwise

See picrel

>France is the most skitskinned.

Because n*rdoid subhumans are now the predominant ethnic group in France

When Pannonians were still the main ethnic group in France no niggers dared to set even one foot in "Douce France"

>Because n*rdoid subhumans are now the predominant ethnic group in France
The opposite. Ethnic frenchies are predominantly either TÜRAN (alpinid, dinaric) or m*dshit.

>When I came to this board, it was full of shitskin shit like "LOLOLOLOL mu mutt huts we wuz romans".

oh young child