Binance 50% deduction!

Binance just fucked everyone with 2× who sold into dump.

I sold low. They better fix this shit!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7928vs/binance_just_screwed_everyone_with_2_who_sold/
etherscan.io/address/0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d
reddit.com/r/binance/comments/790qb7/stop_req_trading_people_are_getting_double_credit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly no. You tried to be a greedbag and now you pay for it.

da fuk u talkin bout nigga

THIS. WTF, where's my fucking money

I only initiated the transaction for the amount they stated. It's their error and they're obliges to pay it or return my REQ in full.

800 ETH needed to get back to ICO. This coin is fucked.

Immoral cunts btfo

My balance just went from 50 ETH down to 25.

If they don't return the rest of it, they better cough up my REQ back up because I'm still 50% over ICO.

what ?

But you sold 25eth worth of req. Deluded m8

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7928vs/binance_just_screwed_everyone_with_2_who_sold/

They want people to switch to Kucoin ASAP@

Bullshit. My trade history clearly shows the amount I initiated the transaction for.

It's their error and if they wish to reverse it, they must return my REQ in full.

what you gonna do about it? yeah thats what I thought stay poor friendo

Ridiculous. They're not going to be correcting their error at my expense.

The only thing you can hope for is that they lose business because you can't do anything but stop business with them.

Wtf, explain yourself calmly, step by step

Glad to see Binance telling you scammers to fuck off. You think you're just entitled to those free tokens because their system fucked up? hahahahahaha get fucked faggots

that's what you get for having WEAK ASS HANDS

Kek, If they can worm their way out of this error by simply screwing their users over, it undermines the notion of the supposed buy back doesn't it faggot?

lmao what a shitshow. on one hand you got faggots trying to take advantage of a bug, on the other hand you got a company who got fucked by a bug and then they tried reversing their error by fucking the faggots who tried to take advantage of it. dunno what's the right course of action but it's pretty funny how (most) greedy faggots got fucked though.

/thread

fucking greedy faggots complain about how they're got fucked by being greedy.

Heh then you better sell now

bump2

Hindsight is 20/20. Anyone could have accidentally sold without noticing the bug you idiot.

Hell, it wasn't until I seen everyone dumping that I dumped.

So glad i never pulled the trigger when i heard withdrawals were suspended.

Currently second in the support queue.

Yes, you linked to your own post because? Also that 1st reply had me laffin'

Yeah they are sorry.
>hey guys we aren't going to penalize you for selling :)
>*disables wallets*
>Hey guys

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums such an fucking autist.

EXPLAIN WITH FULL SENTENCES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Illiterate mongrels.

REQ/clusterfuck coin

Why the hell is this still tanking.

big if tru

The scammers just got scammed by Binance lmao

This is incredibly fucked up

See you guys on kucoin !!

Some technical error over at Binance awarded everyone who deposited early with 2× the number of token they deposited.

This caused a huge dump which many of us subsequently sold into.

The resulting tokens were locked, leaving many of us unable to buy back in after the dump. And now that they've unlocked them we've found that they've deducted 50% of those tokens they initially awarded.

Why not coss?

If they wanted to reverse their error, they should have returned the REQ. It's not that complicated.

What if binance orchestrated this intentionally, and they were the ones buying the massive dip.

So in what scenario could you have lost the money? Brainlet here who doesnt quite get it. They only modified REQ balance, right?

They sold their 2x REQ at a significantly lower price. Then their eth/btc proceeds got locked up. Then binance took away half of their eth/btc proceeds.

If they don't reverse these transactions fully, I'd be inclined to think that's possible

genius

> They sold their 2x REQ at a significantly lower price. Then their eth/btc proceeds got locked up. Then binance took away half of their eth/btc proceeds.

KEK that must have hurt.

lived in chink land for a year.

these greedy fucks are not going to give your money back.

It's not going to be another coinbase ethereum flash crash refund.

don't trust the chinks and kucks. move to wcex and earn part of tx fees

thats super fucking sketch, holy fuck

if they didn't intentionally double the REQ to cause this, they sure as fuck would have figured out what would happen (with cheap sell off)

wonder who took the single biggest ETH/BTC hit? Fuck Binance

Can't wait for autism to go in full gear and crash binances reputation to the ground.

The LINK withdrawal would be nothing compared to this.

We need to leverage this fuckup by Binance to both the LINK and REQ team. If this doesnt make them want to move to other exchanges like Bittrex or Bitfinex then they are fucking stupid.

It probably was Binance intentionally setting this whole thing up. But wouldn't their trades appear on the companies accounting and later be audited by the financial watchdog of Hong Kong?

And if they don't do anything, will you be pink wojaking???

Fuck you for dumping for the minimal profit, you greedy cocksucker

They are based in Hong Kong, and the monetary authorities there don't let things slip that easy like in China.

>risking to lose their whole business who already gives them millions of profits monthly for a bunch of cheap coins

lol you fucking idiots will always stay poor, you don't have any idea how money works

The price is already starting to tip. If it doesn't reach at least ICO level, this fuck up's on Binance.

This coin has been a shitshow from the beginning.

Thats the thing, its impossible to prove that its them. So the incentive to do so would be high but the risk low.

are you autism?

Binance are the ones taking the steps that are leading to them losing business.

I can see them erroneously crediting accounts with too much of something but then not to realize people would sell off in a panic (especially when its a chain reaction caused by everyone all at once) and then for Binance to think the best solution is to freeze BTC/ETH and CLAIM HALF?

Binance should eat the cost, or shouldn't have fucked up the REQ in the first place, or froze REQ sooner, or a hundred other things.

You're the one who doesn't understand how business or money works. Stay broke nigger. Those Binance chinks are going down.

so what's the problem if binance takes back the 50% of profit that was caused by the bug. Or are people just mad because they lost half their money when trying to scam binance.

They caused the fucking market to tank. I hope these Chinks die seriously. They just fucked both REQ holders and the scammers while saving their asses when the bug was entirely their fault.

Do oyu anons remember all "comfy" req topics in /biz.

ARE YOU COMFY NOW HAHAHAHA

lmao scammers BTFO!

Good luck with that m8, they still have the majority volume for WTC. So unless you can convince your WTC m8s to leave binance for kucoin or hitbtc(hah) binance is here to stay.

you think we no see you take coin?

you no steal in my shop ok?

a true REQ holder would never panic sell. you have lost this battle

The Binance team fucked up big time. They not only froze user accounts, but they also caused a significant market damage that affected the REQ price. This is clear market manipulation, if they were based in the US their offices would already been visited by the SEC like Coinbase. And apparently, Binance isn't even a legally registered entity. If they get sued then not only will the "companies" assets be sized but also the personal assets of the founders/operators.

Lmao at the retards selling down to 110 who thought they would get double but will now have to buy back in at 170 hahahaha get rekt

>greedy
Kek. Even if they honoured it, I already sold at a substantial loss.

>binance
>market manipulation
What's new?

lol classic biz, it never gets old

Lel.

How much did the price tank? I honestly don't know, it looks like the price is currently 5 cents which is where it's been for a number of days.

the bug exploiters are just salty lel

haha scammed

Could have been a credit for all we knew:^)

Around .0001

What happened to my Ohni ?

I tried to do a withdraw from stock.exchange to my ether wallet of fuckin 12M ohni and they didn't came to my wallet and went to the ohni wallet instead...

etherscan show that my token went here

etherscan.io/address/0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d

Instead of my MEW

What Can I do ?

thanks for the coins

Don't let Binance get away with this shit.

wtf can any of us do?

Good. You deserved it.

Smart money is buying this dip

I waited 2 hours for support but nobody responded.

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/790qb7/stop_req_trading_people_are_getting_double_credit/

If you're on Reddit, be sure to drop a message.

Keep annoying them until they give us our REQ back

and you idiots think coss or kucoin are good investments?

centralized exchanges, especially chink exchanges, are worthless. no trustworthy withdrawals to fiat, which is the only reason to bother with a centralized exchange. and getting involved with a chink company means you have no recourse for any typical chink behavior they will try and pull.

if you're using margin, youre only trading high volume markets like BTC/ETH, so stick to an exchange you can trust with large amounts of fiat, like gdax, etc.

if youre just trading alts, most of them are going to be erc-20s, so theres no reason to expose yourself to chink exchanges, and tokens that aren't already on ethereum will be forced to move if they expect to get any liquidity for their tokens.

>reddit

Binance excuse/response:

"Binance did not 'take your money'. The only balance that was removed was that which did not belong to you in the first place. If you believe otherwise, you are free to open a support ticket to have the situation investigated further:
support.binance.com/hc/en-us/requests/new"

glad the cucks get fucked

binance the alpha exchange

Our REQ? Oh you mean 50% of air that you got temporarily because of a glitch? Yeah, keep crying that you want something back that you shouldn't had in the first place. Kys kiddo

They fucked everyone over when they lied about BNB being the ONLY way to purchase ICOs on their exchange which caused BNB to dump.

They're cunt slime. You get everything you deserve trusting these insects.

Or you could have just not tried to fuck them over. The only thing that really matters here is did the buyers get to keep their REQ? Or was theirs split in half too?

Kek i didnt wanna buy even when it was low i thought the "fake" req i bought would get taken

The karma is just fucking beautiful

no. i bought the 11-12k coins and sold them this morning at 18k.

Given this thread, what do you think Binance did?

They fucked up and punished EVERYONE holding REQ

fucking redditors