I'll transcribe it if anyone gives a shit

I'll transcribe it if anyone gives a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wviE8ntfZkI
youtube.com/watch?v=_439AGRF4FU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guns should be illegal for people like pic related

This looks like a page out of How to Bomb the US Government

It's sketchy. I've never been involuntarily committed on a 5150, which is the only reason I suspect I have been allowed the agency that I have in society. I'm trying to milk that shit for all it's worth. You're right, though. If I had owned a gun anywhere between 2013 and the present, I very likely would have killed myself. Good looking out.

I'm choosing not to save at this savepoint.

The whole thing? All at once?

Metaphorically, it absomuthafuckinlutely is, mah nigga.

Your loss. I'm glad it's anywhere near readable, tho.

LOLOLOL - that's fantastic. Yeah, it's the central binary epitomized.

The Sam Hyde comedy book

>shows an autist some basic symbolic logic and now he's figured everything out
looks like you were tripping when you wrote that shit

I will look that up later, but right now it seems like a distraction. Can you possible contextualize it to a more relatable degree than the words? I don't have time to google right now, you have no idea how complicated my present existence is.

Dude, read the shit. Yeah, it's a basic logic book, but if you actually understood it, you'd know it's not that simple. I hope I don't feel the need to respond to all you fuckers like this, but fucking think about things before you shoot of your mouth.

>autist
Looks like schizo ramblings to me

youtube.com/watch?v=wviE8ntfZkI

Meh. Schizophrenia has always been the bastard-child of psychological diagnoses anyway, though, hasn't it? My grandpa was committed for it, but what does that mean? It means that I have the predilection for a genetic inheritance that tends toward aberrant thought patterns. Now, let's consider how genetics work: we are all predisposed to patterns. What breaks patterns? Self-awarenesss. So, is it possible that I have "mastered my genetics" and transcended by recognizing exactly what my traps have been historically, and being able to remain aware of them such that I have isolated a sort of logic that bypasses genetic identity? Maybe. I don't know. I wouldn't. Whatever is beyond this human construct of reality, would, though. That's all I'm wiling to commit myself to from now on, though. I'm still human, and I want all that humans do - but I submit to the superhuman intelligence in terms of the future I think I want versus the future that my reptilian hindbrain wants. I mean, I wouldn't know what I wanted anyway, right? My construction of what I want is based on empirical input, which is based on a limited framework of information to the degree of the speed of light. My heart communicates with the omniscient super-temporal hivemind that directs us toward our best possible future, though, and while I want that for everyone, I don't have to be Quan Yen. I can do my best, but I refuse to hit the point where my own existence is dependent purely on the suffering of others. I am not a vampire, as much as I feed off of that which is "youth." This has gone so far off the rails.... I don't care. Enjoy my crazy, Veeky Forums - you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Update

you are wrong. 3 x 5 = 15

not 12

Don't be stupid. Fuck off with your troll.

here I fixed your equation

So, equations have that thing where they draw two parallel lines that mean "equal" (it looks like this: "="). This is what you call a "ratio," and it is a relationship between a numerator and denominator.

You have failed at math.

But nice dick.

I drew an equal sign in there look closer

>My grandpa was committed for it, but what does that mean?
It means he sees and hears things that aren't actually there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_439AGRF4FU

is this you?

Please tell me what's actually there. Start with your immediate surroundings and stop when you think your'e done.

I think you imagine that if you can sufficiently identify my body, you can thus relegate the message to that which is infected by a physical representation within the context of early 2018. That's where you're fucking stupid. Stop it. Read. Think. Words mean things.

No, you're right, that guy is strictly more sane and cogent.

Gooood. That's the way.