SOMETHING UGLY ABOUT EVERY PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY

OOooooo boy.

You might want to get some alcohol ready for this one, guys n' gals.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AywbxE1kec

There's so much in this video that he just gets flat-out wrong or inaccurately.

Heck, there are even things he COULD have listed instead, but some of the information is just weakly lifted from Wikipedia, it seems.

How do people keep making videos like these and getting away with it??

this is just poorly researched

This is my biggest fear. I've always wanted to make historical videos, but if whatever I'd make would only misinform, then best to never make it at all.

>fighting the war on terror is bad
trashed.

Me too. I'm crazy about learning everything about American history, but I'm almost terrified to get something wrong. Strange feeling.

you probably are afraid of talking to women and overthink flirting

...... Yeah.

No. Just the possibility of something going viral and me becoming a laughing stock. I talk to women fine.

>polk
>stole mexican land

also he saidd that andrew johnson's name was andrew jackson

Yeah, the whole thing's just sloppy. Damn shame that so many people in the comments are naively praising it. I mean, John Green's videos are sometimes annoying, but at least they have high production values and they're always well-researched, if opinionated. This guy's video is just a bad slideshow with a terrible reading.

Yeah, someone in the comments section said it best in that there's a bit of a leftist-ish bias emanating from this guy.

Bush I did not say he wouldn't raise taxes, he said no new taxes. No new taxes were created during his time, he just raised existing ones. That was the deal with the Democratic Congress at the time.

>Truman
>starting the Korean War
>this making him an imperialist

>muh Glass Steagall

Alexander Hamilton sold the USA out to the Rothschilds.

So instead of going against what he said, he disappointed everyone? On some techincalities?

This. Can't wait for my kids to die for Israel!

The Hibernians gotta be behind this. Does anyone have anything on this for '''''''''''royal'''''''''''' Hibernia?

Hibernians? What?

The Korean War was a goddamn sanctioned police action by the UN. You can't get less controversial than that!

>set up two seperate nations, but this time without fuckery like what happened in vietnam where everyone wanted to be communist but the US stepped in
>norks decide, fuck it, you're going commie whether you like it or not
>invade
>"jesus christ they're fucking raping us someone please help oh god"
>"we gotchu, my nigga"
>stabilize the situation
>60 years later
>"durr it was imperialism"

The Irish.

That's what I said.

i know

Oh. Well then. Alright. Good.

you type like a fag and your shits all retarded