Binance BOT

Hi Everyone,

This is CZ _ CEO of binance.com.

Today we experienced a technical error in REQ coin.
For everyone who tried to take advantage of the error i have just one message 'FUCK YOU'

Thanks for joining us.

I moved from bittrex to binance almost immediatly when Binance came online...Cmon now..

I know binance is better than most shit exchanges. This time they have screwed REQ big time, value is down 50%.

"How dare you take advantage of our mistakes? Of course when you fuck up a trade or a deposit, we'll still tell you to GFYS, and laugh all the way to the bank with your fees..."

>MRW exchanges try to hand out morality lessons

they should have just stopped all REQ trade for 24 hours and reversed all REQ trades since the bug happened

5 hours and still waiting for a statement from Binance team.

What happened?

HOW WILL THEY FIX THIS.

but user how else are they going to take all that trading fees?

Yea prepare to get fucked in the ass by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. You caused sustainable market damage thanks to your bug.

another chink exchange screwing over it's users

and people have high hopes for shit like coss and kucoin? all going to zero. decentralized exchanges are the only path forward at this point.

Fucking crybabies with muh "fucking chinks" in reality you tried to take advantage of a exploit and got fucked. Stupid fucking kids, go kys. You all deserved this and Binance is doing the right thing.

just use COSS instead

8 hours and counting, no ward from Binance team.

COSS is another shit exchange.

lol... a little angel appears. FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Binance is asking to raise a support ticket if you have any issues.
Doubt if they will answer ot though.

REQ IS FUCKED
Sell sell sell

stay salty

Buy salt and sell REQ

Just sold 100k

How long was this bug going on? read about it here yesterday and thought I was too late lol.

Props to any bros who managed to pull one on these chinks.

Nah they didn't

When the user makes a mistake the user pays the price of those mistakes
Not sure why should be different with binance. Maybe test the shitcoins before selling em.