/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/instablog/2918951-g-hudson/1026551-how-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market
ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/houston-american-energy-updates-gas-132000230.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Bezos

and....... Cobinhood for crypto

interesting article I found (I know its old)
this is for anyone interested in why AMD or FB or whatever can drop after great earnings

seekingalpha.com/instablog/2918951-g-hudson/1026551-how-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market

LODE UP, LADS. HOLLOWEEN HAS ALL SORTS OF SUPRISES.

I need a penny stock that will moon today. Give it to me!

BAC is poised to break into the 28s today

No fucking brakes on the +B train. Can't stop won't stop

Tfw sold my bac+b at 1$
Cant even buy anymore

hopefully ARGS or ZSAN these bags are heavy af

W E A K H A N D S

grandma yellen is gonna make this little goy go to $2-3 by end of year

Drunk Veeky Forums posting at 8:41 am EST. it’s like throwing money away, I love it!
Give me more advice, I might sink $100

whats up with lode?

Earnings call is coming on the 31st after being put off for two weeks. My theory is that they've been putting it off for two weeks to finalize a major land sale that's going to make them look better going into Q4.

That amd buy

I was taking a shit on my comfy American toilet and watching the poo in loo video when I decided to be a dumbass and buy that

XXII is priming for a launch, still a good time to buy.

Or they could just be terrible and they're afraid to announce

I did the same thing, but I opened up an account with TD Ameritrade. I was one day too late, I could have bought in during the $1.35 dip, but I was still waiting for my account to be funded. I had to buy in at $1.56 yesterday.

>finalize a major land sale
I Mining company that didn't mine and keeps selling there land assets??

Where they planning on mining the moon???

I'm on the fence as to make a covered call on SKYY or try to time UVXY today.

today is gonna be greeeeeeeen as hell after how msft, google and amzn beat yesterday.

only buy uvxy if you feel like getting fucked no lube

HTGM

i told u not to sell unles u can rebuy what the hell user

Is Robinhood memeing suggesting GoPro?
I don’t see a reason to buy unless it’s huge quantities

Oh it's going to start green for sure, but people are really going to keep buying at these prices?

So i should buy lode and htgm?

Any TRXC bagholders here?

you do you friend

this is gonna be you by close once the market is done with uvxy

BGFV is on sale right now and they have a high short interest, things could get interesting.

What about a metals play? JNUG has been getting beat the fuck up.

Fed meeting is next week. Gold/JNUG will pop if they fuck up or say something that big money doesn't like

FNKO opens next week.
Going all in

Looks like the bleeding has stopped on IRBT and AMD for now, hopefully I'll have a nice green day. INTC is also way up in premarket which is nice, I just hope that it's not a Jewish trick to get my hopes up only to be crushed when INTC tanks right after open.

That's what I'll do get some JNUG and some DUST put options for next week.

INTC is making a historical breakout
it would be a mistake not to be IN

Yeah, I got in last week at $41, hoping to ride it to $50 by EOY.

Dude, it was a pump and dump. That shit is never coming back.
Normalfags love that shit, I'm gong all in. Thanks for mentioning it before it actually happened. I was so pissed I missed Roku's IPO.

Just hold if you haven't sold by now. It will go back up. This isn't your normal penny stock. This company actually has a product, they are in the early stages of selling it. Just hold tightly. May take a month, may take a year, but it will rise out of penny stock hell. November 9th is the first sign of good news.

made some more money off my nvda calls. not a bad day

SPWR!

Damnit, looks like they're trying to push AMD below $12 again today...

I'm watching DXTR
Last minute appeal if delisting... something hopefully happening soon

PZRX
VTGN
BUY THE DIP

BONT

>tfw bought $30,000 of MSFT 3 days ago

Anyone know if there's going to be a buyout for BONT?

wtf is up with this?

>AMD dips from pre-market

For fucks sake, let it bounce so I can dump my bags already.

IT JUST KEEPS FUCKING GOING
I'VE MADE 3 GRAND SINCE I WOKE UP

Buy the trxc going to the moon or at least to the 3s, where it was comfortably until a hit piece by some obscure "street" website hit piece came out yesterday.

Jeff~

PZRX is a buy. I have 4k shares at .65
they got delisting notice, but they have 4 weeks to fight that and it will go back to .80

You got me on this last night. I'm on the boat.

Also any thoughts on TOPS? Friend says he thinks they're gonna come back after being relisted.

MY DAYS OF RED ARE OVER, YOU HEAR ME? OVER, I TELL YOU!

Eh, I'm just gonna hold until it hits $14 again so I can at least make a small profit. Might take a while but it'll go back up eventually as long as crypto miners keep buying every graphic card on the store shelves.

AMD BREACHED 12

by the way guys if you missed out on today's earnings moon missons, Alibaba (BABA) is next week's earnings rocket. They're basically Chinese amazon and Papa Ma will compete with Papa Bezos for world domination in a decade or two

buy it if you like making money.

fuck your shitty penny stocks, ditch your AMD/NAK/whatever fuck boy memes you're bagholding

B A B A
A
B
A

i will rub it in your faces next week

When do I buy? When it hits 11.50 or so? Or wait for some upward motion?

Fuck

RIP AMD

Judging from past charts, after it dips, it climbs for a few days. So, wait for a green day. You won't make as much, but you won't be risking it going down.

Wait until midday to see where it's trading

looks like short squeeze about to happen with GBR

Mr. Green candle just showed up on the JNUG chart. This market shit is fucking sweet.

SHITFUCKSHITFUCKSHITFUCK

Fuck it I'm going all in on HUSA

Thanks friends.

>AMD
I bought it yesterday at 12.01 and just sold it for a small loss. Why do I touch this shitty memememe stock. I keep losing with AMD. Bought it before at 15.35 and sold at 14.50.

Nope.

I'm putting everything I don't already have in, into TOPS and LODE. Fuck it.

>buy high
>sell low

why? they should be making steady gains especially once they open all of their wells

Well I'm down $1200 on AMD so far, have a limit order in for 400 more shares at $10.50. If that fills then I'm setting my stop for $9.99 to dump everything if it breaches $10. Should be around a $3500 loss if it comes to that.

why is LODE still a meme, when all the shills couldnt have been more wrong?

I honestly don't know, but I think you just need to not freak out. People are going to keep buying videocards like crazy because of crypto on top of vidya. Stocks have bad days and you can't let that make you sell them immediately.

you were supposed to dump that shit at .13
the people shilling it are bagholders

>AMD

LODE is garbage the only reason it turned into a meme is because some guy came in here saying that it was going to climb in a week and that week came and left. Not sure why anyone is still trying to put LODE out there as a meme, it was a meme, just a failed one

Shit i just went all in at 0.1288

Total cash: 229k
Total debt: 447k

When do they open up all their wells?

might as well just hold, it'll come back up eventually. add on the first daily candle to make a new high.

Anyone know any other brokers?
I'm trying to make multiple accounts so I can day trade 6 times a week,You can't have two accounts from the same SSN with robinhood.

I love how people show the wolf of wall street when they are talking about making gains, when all he was doing was parting fools from their money. he wasnt buying penny stocks, he was fucking selling that shit

when should I expect AMD earnings announcement? I want to buy in right before

thoughts on TOPS then?

I use interactive brakers, commissions are cheap but you have to pay for pretty much all your data.

>HTGM

>tfw missed out on earnings week

ah, i guess its a little early to get in on them, they have two open currently, with one of them to be at peak efficiency in thirty days, im not sure when they will be opening the rest

ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/houston-american-energy-updates-gas-132000230.html

Reminder that he can buy back lower and be better off than bagholders.

Stay salty faggots. LODE will moon early next week. .20+.

My limit order at $10.50 is for buying another 400 shares. If it drops under $10 after that then I'm just not going to carry 1000 shares into the single digits.

TD Ameritrade and Etrade.

I'm definitely would recommend keeping an eye on them though

Yeah I know, it's just a nice picture that represents HODL culture.

seems like AMD shot itself in the foot recently on purpose? let shorts cover before the "surprise" earnings boost next qtr?

HTGM poppin 3.2%
too late to ride?

Already happened right before the drop. They even did good.
That's definitely true. I'd much rather cut my losses than to ride a stock down.

not salty I lost $30 but keep the meme dream alive bro. u do u