Anyone still believing in ChainLink? WHY?!

Why not? It's undervalued right now.

made me laugh. Link FUD alone may be responsible for plenty of Pink Wojaks but I still kek everytime. Feels filthy senpai

>Ripple
>Banks MIGHT use their technology but no use case for their tokens

>SmartContracts
>Already partnered with shittons of big companies and banks
>In order to be decentralized it will need chainlink

market is just too stupid atm

I'll stop believing when I stop seeing these threads and Rory becomes a competent community manager.

Every alt is fucking bleeding. These FUDers are dumb as fuck if they think the Bitcoin fork is not causing this.

Link is still above ICO compared to other recent ICOs.

Somebody tell that fucking Rory fag

Also nice digitz

Nothing makes me Pink Wojak harder than a bunch of idiots gleefully anticipating a BTC fork

Makes me sick

Unless OP is holding Bitcoin purely then chances are he is also Pink wojacking right now. Just the fact that LINK maintained above ICO price (1 month since ICO) even under these harsh conditions means you nolinkers are about to get rekt when the altcoin bullrun starts.

I'm holding LINK :) Forkies only have to realize how fucking stupid they are to kickstart the altcoin bullrun.

Once the BTC fuss cools down and people realise their pizza or lambo will take 2+ hours to confirm with a high ass fee.. and it's continues to be forking joke with BCC BTG etc

Link has had next to no exposure other than Veeky Forums
It's on 2-3 exchanges most shitty ones
has working product anyone can use now ,
and big business is using it or looking into it.

t. 25k link holder til I die or $5

BTC is the real bubble imo

I mean, 80% of alts are absolute shite and need to be culled in a correction at some point

LINK, Ripple, NEO, and a few others are not among them

The only legitimate FUD that is making my hands weak.

>Already partnered with shittons of big companies and banks

This is why we need /biz police - to dox and kill stupid people like you, you can call it eugenics if you like.

Also - I hope you're proud of your graduation.

Fuck u cockholster... how is LINK worse then a fucking skateboard coin or any other coin with no working product and 1bil cap? CL is actually closer to a working product then 99percent of shitcoins... if u can't see that u r a cunt and a fuding one at that.

Can't believe this massive faggot. If that skateboard gook could as much as suck janitor of swift basement off with his chinky thin lips that shitcoin price would go up 20%...

fuck jun and fuck this market

btc is not meant to be used to buy pizza.

It's a safe, universally recognised store of value. The value is in it's rarity and security.

Compare it to gold. You don't buy pizza with gold, yet many trillions of dollars of gold are doing nothing but sitting in storage as a store of value.

btc marketcap is still tiny and will continue to grow. No doubt about that.

some people cant face reality
easier to keep up the hopes than admit that i gave money to mr toilet and wont see any returns

LINK has the best memes.

It can't lose.

All in OP.

nolinkers will be a bunch of crying cucks this time next year

last time we saw memes this spicy was when Veeky Forums put a man in the white house

read the whitepaper

It literally is partnered with shit ton of banks though? Banks that literally trade trillions daily.

I know this is a fun time to be a link fudder and watching them suffer but we all know this coin has crazy potential once all this fork drama dies down and some announcements roll out

>WHY?!
i bought at 11 (i bought high) cents so i'm comfy if it's in downfall under 20 i 'll sell with decent gains anyways

These faggots are shitting on LINK while almost every altcoin is also dying because of the fork. Fucking brainlets.

There is no working product yet

Yes there is. Network v1.0 was finished before the presale.
And it's being rolled out as we speak.

I think it's overvalued right now

Compared to what?

When will this piece of shit hit $1?
Is 350 milli cap too much to ask?

I think you're a faggot

Major Reporting in. Can confirm. /pol/ placed Trump Daddy in Office. It's now time for Veeky Forums to have strayegic victory. And Link Marines shall lead the charge.

There is, just not a finished product yet.

but we aren't as big as /pol/, user

Yea, they barely raided Binance for all their Link

I literally downloaded their product from github to try to implement it into my online store as a way to accept bank deposits before I have the money in my bank by verifying data from their bank through ChainLINK as the oracle.

It works. Stop shitposting.

Nice.
What kind of data source did you use from their bank?

Small decisive battles is what we want. Soon in time we shall prevail.

Real use cases get my dick fucking hard.

Chainlink is the future, these niggers are just too stupid to realize the scope of this.

Tbf making Link a top-30 coin is not exactly as hard as the presidential race.

Fuck you, bitch bastird. There is an oracle problem.

No. I only believe in projects with at least alpha products that don't hype shit.

Nice to see another Chainlink believer.

Whats up shills.
Yall were adamant, that bitcoin stagnation will bring shitcoins to the moon :)

i bought bc of biz.

fuk u all

I don't really follow link but if that's the case then its mc is more deserved than most.

Chainlink is rolling out its full working product as we speak, and the team is extremely averse to hype. Maybe just a tad too much even (or maybe not).

(Sing)
Veeky Forums shill'd it to fuck. I bought just 3k. Lost 50% on it. Might as well let it ride until 2067...lesson learnt.

Its pretty undervalued at the moment

Idk all the best LINK memes are the ones trashing it

Lol if you're referring to the toilet ones, I made a few of those myself.