It's almost like you are a loser

>2019
>hasn't become a monarch
its almost like you're a fag

>2018
>hasn't still become Sabbat
It's almost like you are a heretic

>implying Monarch and Anarch aren't the same thing

Never read any of ernie's philosophy stuff, how exactly are they the same?

>he isn't a statist

Read Eumeswil my man
Essentialy an Anarch reaches a state of self control and abandons any concern for political life. Unlike the anarchist who seeks to destroy established order the Anarch goes along with it, not because he is a slave but because of his indifference towards it. The protagonist of the book is in fact an historian and self described Anarch who works as a bartender at the local tyrant's club. I haven't finished it yet though, I have some 50 pages left, then I'll probably read Waldganger. The only downside is that if you can't speak German most of his work, even the most important books, are incredibly difficult to obtain. I paid 60 euros for my Eumeswil(Italian edition fron 1981) and had to search for quite a while

Pathetic

>year of our lord two thousand and eighteen
>not a minarchist

So close, yet so far

fuck
I've really wanted to get into more of ernie's work after I read Storm of Steel (especially the other stuff he wrote about world war one), but it kinda sucks that i'd have to learn an entire language just to read most of his works.

>minarchism
>posts Donald Trump
Irony

Eh I know, apparently the English translations of his works are really few. I'm lucky with Italian, but if you speak French you could use that, a lot of his books have translated

Or you could see it as a challenge

I took french in highschool so I know enough about the language to pick it up, how much of his work has been translated into french? If there's really anything missing I would rather just learn german
I guess that would be a good way to approach it

Veeky Forumstorians who have actually done their research?

Check his page on the French wiki

Imagine what a nice board we would have if everyone did that

they made a nice little picture for him and everything

That's a good sign isn't it?

Jünger is basically, and wrongly, considered as pretty much a Nazi by publishing houses hence no reprints.

I wonder if his exploitation by poltards is the cause or the consequence of this behaviour of the publishers

>the year of our lord two thousand and ten and eight
>not realizing the patrician position is being a sortitionist

Praise Leviathan.

publishers were cucking him since before /pol/ was a thing so I doubt it