RedPulseToken (RPX) will be listed tommorow on Kucoin!

Hey guys,

if you are looking for an awesome project to invest in, RPX is a great choice. Check links below and make your own opinion.

steemit.com/redpulse/@samrajyacoin/red-pulse-possibly-the-project-with-one-of-the-highest-rois

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vUHwfqpwz1L8QvmBy-PzpcahW40VXg3SbXIY5XqH-IA/edit#gid=702447536

reddit.com/r/RedPulseToken/

100 mil RPX (0.028USD ICO price) has been sent to Kucoin already.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.red-pulse.com/
kucoin.com/#/trade/RPX-BTC
cryptomedia.nl/countdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what would be a good entry price? Where will this coin be in January?

I think price under $0.3USD per RPX is still a really great opportunity to buy-in.

Check their roadmap
coin.red-pulse.com/

This is going to be good - get in under 50 cents :)

reply pls :)

damn, that's looking good. was going to flip for 5x. but I think I'll set my sights a little higher now.

Prepare to get Reqt and assswapped

I missed the ICO, now feeling so bad to have missed such a promising project. I wouldn't be ashamed to buy on Kucoin even at x2 or x3, knowing that a 30M$ worth of excedent contribution was refund !

You heavybag samefag, you

i got BMCed, REQT, then RIPED, can i get a break and RPX goes 20x?? Senpai onegai shimasu!

I think there will be a good opportunity to buy if you are fast enough. :)

Btw Kucoin is a quite good exchange. Nothing to be compared to bittrex or binance.. Great UX, UX, everything is fast and smooth and mobile-friendly.

Haha:D

Good luck and see you on moon

whats the ico price?

$0.028USD per RPX

0.028 with 30% bonus. I think, its 0.04, right?

kucoin is going to go parabolic later today

20x in this kind of market? For a coin that's more useless compared to airswap? You know that even airswap was massively fucked after ico right?

God damn people are so fucking delusional.

>even airswap
>implying that airswap was actually good
lol

What time will RPX go live?

I am waiting for RPX to be listed from the ICO moment. I am so thrilled that finally happened. Hopefully the ICO buyers will not be so greedy.

Do we have a ETA?

> kucoin is going to go parabolic later today
As much as I'd like that, those sell walls are massive. I can't fathom there's enough people who want to buy in who haven't.

Do you even know their team? Do you know that they are backed by Novogratz, Lubin and many other big players?

>muh big players
it's a shit coin, dude

USDT sell walls go up to $20

this is not a fucking eth vaporware trash tier token, its neo's first token, with chinese devs at the helm...

I used to baghold airswap. Will come back when their beta DEX is released in Q2017.

Airswap is anything but a shitcoin bruh.

After the shit we had to go through to get into the Ico, there's no way I'm selling for less than 10 x

lol, i am ready to sell this shit below ico price

fuck the normies

Hoping for atleast x5 but might hold out for 10x

WHEN THE FUCK IS IT GETTING LISTED

Since this is the first ICO on the NEO platform, the security risks are higher than normal. When large sum of money is involved, hackers will look into the smart contract to exploit loopholes and try to steal funds.
Red Pulse announced that they will not accept any contributions from Chinese. As Red Pulse is raising fund through NEO, which is a predominately Chinese platform, this change is going to hurt the demand for the ICO to a certain extent.
The business and technology have nothing to do with blockchain. The idea doesn’t really need blockchain to work. The benefits of using cryptocurrency as explained in the white paper, for example, 1) allowing users to run a tab to minimize transaction fees, and 2) building a community, aren’t very good reasons.
Unlike most of the other tokens, there is a 10% per year inflation in RPX, half going to existing RPX holders, and the other half going to content producers. So effectively, there’s a 5% inflation for token holders.
The open research platform will not be launched for another year (ETA 2018Q3-4).

priced in

ICO was capped at 15 million. 40 million was returned as people tried to fomo buy after ICO was sold out. There is huge demand for RPX.

I seriously don't understand why you people think this is anything but a shitcoin. I was pumped to buy in until I actually researched it. It's literally just tokenising a company that doesn't need to be tokenised but is being tokenised because it isn't making much money and they're trying to ride the crypto wave to get some returns.

>overanalyzing crypto

Will be listed in 20 hours and 40 min at the moment of this post.

SAUCE?

If you sell below 25 cents, you’re a moron.

The current circulating supply is 550 million and the price of the ICO including the bonus was $0.027 per RPX. That’s a market cap of about 15 million.

The fact that Kucoin is open to the Chinese, this is the first ICO on NEO, and that the amount of NEO refunded exceeded the number of RPX give by many, many times means that the growth will be explosive.

On top is that, Kucoin has 2fa for making buys and sellls which limits the potential for bots like on Binance.

I wonder if people will dump at the begging

Fuck no retard. People just wanted to get in for the flip. As that chance is passed this will do a x3 max and drop down to or below ICO. Just like any other fuckin' great ICO' nowadays.

this is another shit coin...no chance for wide adoption.....u biz never learned form reqes, airswaped, cnd,...etc...every proj they say 10x....it will fall plat.......i am warning dont encourage shitcoins like redplus...15mill for them way too high valuation for this usecase...

where do i buy the fucking coin

put down the bottle kid.

www.kucoin.com

Great new exchange. Will be listed tommorow

Go buy IOTA or some other bags with promising tech.

Well it's not a shitcoin. Redpulse is functioning company with working product and with more than 50 000 PAYING customers. This is something you can't tell about other ICOs in last days

How many cents was my ICO price if I got the lottery bonus of 40%

As well ... the NEO price for ICO was locked at 40 USD.

So ... 40$ per 1000 RPX + 40% bonus?

Can I assume that's 40/1400 ? That would only give me 28 cents... Did I really get that bad of a deal?

30% 1 neo = 1300 rpx

so 1 neo = 1400 rpx?

dont ask me why didnt u tell.....with this redshit u r bags will be forever with you....godd blewss....pink wajjots....u never learn....in real world this use case not even valud at 5 mill......njoy with shitbags retards...

must be terrible having an IQ of 5

>a shitcoin like ETG moons 1000%
>b-but muh fundamentals
You were saying?

RPX had an individual cap of $1000 among

What time does it start trading?

This.

lol....airswap,cnd,req all sold out in few min/hours.....so what their marketcap is 30 mill...they all fall under ico.....u retards....dont shill shitcoins......nobs warned....as soon as u buy at 2x....dump coming......another shit ....dump

lol at the house in that pic

>it starts to rain
>whole house is flooded

>biz shills the shit out of Req
>fucking drops to the depth of hell

>biz fuds the shit out of Redpulse

if anyone wanna sell their bags(upto 10eth) at 1.5x, shoot an email at [email protected]

1$ in one month or i cut my left testi sc this

gib me dats...gonna but the shit out of this, didnt get in the ico. day 1 buy

Fill your bags full, sir!!!

>first NEO token
>strict KYC
>ico sold out in seconds even though burgers and chinks couldn't participate
>team does not consist of autistic potheads
>their financial research platform already exists

it's gonna be HUGE

You sound like u dont have more than 50$ in ur account

also important:

>not an ethereum token, so can't fall victim to etherdelta bag dumping.

Exactly. Shit, can't wait till tommorow!

cuckcoin itself isn't doing too bad either...almost 100% profit already.

there was never a 40% bonus.

IT was 30%.
1 neo = 1300rpx

kucoin.com/#/trade/RPX-BTC

Soon.jpg

There was, in a pre-sale. Only lottery winners could get it.

easily 5x here

It literally went 3x just in the crowdsale.

That was with caps and a limited # of participants mind you. Not to mention China and USA banned.

When it hits exchange everyone will participate. There will be no caps.

Redpill me on my realistic return. I put in the first cap of 27 NEO.

KCS owner and proud. Buy the living shit out of RPX pls

/comfiest/ hold ever m8
RPX listing will make us rich

What time will it start trading tomorrow?

18 hours from now

20:00 UTC+8

LIVE COUNTDOWN HERE

cryptomedia.nl/countdown/

new fag here, how do you buy this? when?

It's ok, newfag. :)

You can buy it at new exchange www.kucoin.com. Just send BTC or NEO there. You can trade it in RPX/BTC or NEO/BTC pairs.

Here is countdown. cryptomedia.nl/countdown/

If you want, feel free to join our official Slack channel. :) redpulsetoken.slack.com

See you on the moon, newfag! :)

Edit: RPX/BTC or RPX/NEO pairs.

Tomorrow on kucoin.com. Buy KCS too.

0.03-30% more like so you can break even
congrats on having the patience for chinkd ico both fot the horrid UX and the neoshit chinkening

You think KCS price will dump if people will sell it to buy RPX?

That's what I was wondering as well. However RPX listing means that there will be more volume on the exchange, therefore KCS should increase?

KCS will see a huge pump from RPX listing. it literally can't be priced in yet because the exchange has yet to see the huge increase in volume that the listing will bring.
based on the way KCS works, the exchange has incentivized whales to hoard this coin.

Yeah, kinda torn atm... My gut says I should pull out.

new fag here again:
how quick do i have to be to buy into this? should i wake up right when it comes out (5:00am for me)

Good questions. Don't know answer DESU. But bought some KCS' few days back. Already +15 %. It's kinda addictive to see every midnight, how my dividend is applied to all coins in my Assets... :)

Anyway, speaking of Kucoin Assets, there will be ASCH (XAS) listed soon (2nd I guess). Currently at 0.6usd, should go up to 7 usd. Rumor is, that it's Chinese LISK.

>tfw 200 NEO 5500 kucoin

My body is ready, but do I put like half my neo into RPX?

Hello again, newfag.

Register to Kucoin (verification mail might arrive to Spam folder), Deposit some bitcoin and wake up at 5am to buy some RPX for yourself

get ready for blast off

What does this mean?

Yep, it's gonna be big.

NEO IS GOING FUCKING CRAZY

Jonathan Ha is CEO & Founder of RPX. RedPulseToken had a deal with Kucoin, that they will lend them 10mil RPX tokens, so market can trade freely.

But as long there is now more than 100mil (more like 200mil atm) RPX tokens, the agreement is no longer needed. This amount of tokens will do the job just fine. :))