Portfolio 80% down

> 3 BTC to 0.6 BTC
> 60% ELIX bags
> 40% ODN bags
> Don't know what to do.
> Veeky Forums got me into this, pleaaaaaaaaase get me out.

unironically buy ark

no, you got yourself into this.

Learn 2 risk management

Hold ODN until December. Don’t eat that loss just yet.

you shouldve just kept it in btc/eth if you didnt know what you were doing. Are you willing to chuck more fiat in and stop putting them into shitcoins? getting .6 back to 3 is gonna be almost impossible in shitcoins

How are you 80% down lol? I'm like 25-30% down includig fees. I'm not even worried though, gonna hodl for a long time.

>blaming other people for your bad decisions
Own your fuckups retard.

Stratis is releasing masternode on 30th. That's all I'll say

I'm down to 1.2 BTC from 5.
Stop complaining.

Fair enough, I FOMOed in due to my own ineptitude. But I genuinely don't know where to go from here besides hodling.

Wait till January and buy then
That's the only good option since you didn't know it this wil whole time but we're in a bear market for many coins and entering one finally overdue for btc

Fun fact: the big banks are now in cryptocurrency and instead of cashing into alts with the intent to accumulate they're cashing into fiat which tanks everything

I had 20 btc in july, literally down to 2 btc now, I did everything I was supposed to do, buying shit on the dips, and yet things just kept going down further.

>I did everything I was supposed to do

Except hodling your btc

ODN will bring you xmas money
elix wont do anything until quater1 2018 because of you fucks and street shitters tainting it.

be patient nigga, you'll be fine

Well deserved, for listening to shitheads on biz
YOU
JUST
GOT
BIZED
BAHAHAHAHA

>going all in on shitcoins

You kinda deserve it. Ive made many bad traded too but I've only gone from 4.3 to 3 btc because 70% of my portfolio is btc and eth

Don't eat the loss on ODN. Wait until december at least to see where things are heading. ELIX might recover a bit, but I'd cut my losses as soon as I can. Still, hodl until december at least.

Why did you risk all of it? You could have put 1-1-5 BTC to both and still be in a reasonable positition. Never go all in unless it is a solid project and you're willing to hodl.

Market is bearish for alts for over a month now anyways, and we can expect another month to the very least.

go all in on MOD, that should get you back to 1 to 1.5 btc in the short term.

3 BTC to 0.6 BTC? I would kill myself. Looks like you fell for the shitcoin meme.

Nigga you need to go all in on altcoins if you want to make it. 4 BTC isnt going to do shit. I dont think you realize that altcoins are your only chance of making it unless you pour in more fiat into BTC.

Fucks wrong with you dude at least hold 1 btc in cold storage and completely forget about it

You need to allocate some funds for under-exposed, new but high growth potential projects like REQ, XAS, HIVE etc. Only way to recover.

are you telling him to sell at a loss?

listen to me carefully user

you bought complete shitcoins. in other words you've been Veeky Forums'd

dump your bags immediately and buy REQ which is cheap and is about to lift off any day now - hold until at the very least Q1 2018.

your other option is to put into ETH and hold at least until Casper update

your final option is to put into OMG and hold until PoS at the very least. OMG is about to release a roadmap any day now and depending what we see there it could immediately gain a couple $.

whatever you do, don't hold onto those coins for a day longer.

stay with 0.3 BTC until segwithx2
put 0.2 BTC in MOD
put 0.1 BTC on etherdelta and trade shittokens with it but be very careful. I.e. this morning we had 3 metalcoins and I knew immediately that only ELITE will do it. Don't invest if you don't see it.

and for fuck's sake DONT buy another shitcoin

buy something new close to ICO price like REQ or MOD, neither of which are shitcoins and have big futures, or buy something established with lots going on like ETH or OMG

No More Shitcoins OP

Don't fall for the REQ meme

ETH is awful though, just sticks to the same dollar value which means it keeps decreasing whenever BTC goes up. Pointless to buy in.

people are going to wake up to the fact that bitcoin takes hours to transact, is expensive as fuck, has 10,000 forks and a political environment more annoying than the United States, etc

buy MOD or stay poor. Your choice

I had 1.5 btc, it's down to 0.5 now, with holding 1k knc, 180 omg, and 36k bags of REQ

If I add up my portfolio, it's almost 1btc (literally went from 1.5 btc to under 1btc)

Should have just hodl'd my btc, i'd be so much richer

if you had bought ark instead of that garbage you would be getting 1 ark per day for free

Everyone is so pussy about COSS. Sure, it might fail, but if it passes $1 million in volume it will explode, and you can get 10x returns just like that.

Put what you have left on LAtoken. Recently added on hitBTC, cheap and starting to go up. Easy +50% minimum.

It will, but not before December.

If those are your bags, you're obviously spending way too much time on Veeky Forums

i don't understand the REQ dickriding

if you want to shill a coin at least give us some back story

>Buying anything other than BTC and XMR

user..