Request Network

So what's the deal with Req? Its below ICO atm but looked to be one of the most promising coins this year.
Is it a good time to buy now after the Binance incident?

yes buy, it's the next OMG

DYOR and prepare to hold. Amazing times ahead. Godspeed

buy, everything bellow ico price is great entry

buy it is the next bitcoin

as if it were a good thing lol

It's already worth 800 SATs on Binance.

And this is right after the mess they crated by duplicating orders.

how many sats was ICO

Binance fucked this shit big time.

Don't care, I bought a few days ago at the dip during the fork.

dont care? its a question you fucking retard

approximately 1150 sat

easy, once it breaks the ICO price and "mental block" associated with it vanishes, it will skyrocket hard

should be at least 100M MC

yup

will lead to Is what I think.

Solid project with a $30 million market cap. There are absolute shitcoins in the top 50 with at least $120 million.

Buy now or cry later. This is a solid 4x in the next six months. 10x in one year.

Staking coin. Good backing. If it doesn't implode (no signs it should) it should yield nice dividends later and will naturally have a high value. One of the coins for holding

when the devs begin to deliver something, this coin will go up. and according to their update they're ahead of the roadmap so it looks like they're going to deliver something sooner.

Good coin, but I'm waiting for it to dip lower. Although if you are thinking long-term, buying right now is a steal too.

That and we need at least one good exchange with a BTC trading pair, to supply the volume needed.

Is Binance going to fix their mistake or what? Do we have any official word from them or news?

They just hit Binance last night user.

I said good exchange.

Coinbase

Don't get me started on YC... .

___AGGRESSIVE___