>log into bittrex
>see what's pumping
>use my trading system to make an entry point
>set my 2.5% target
>it usually hits in under 15 minutes
>do this one more time during the day
>just made over $200
>forget about anything crypto related and pursue my other interests and hobbies

I'm not getting into lamboland anytime soon; but fuck this is comfy!

Sometimes I'll get lucky and get my $200 in a single trade, or sometimes I'll even get more as I ride the uptrend.

What indicators do you use? You just see what's pumping on the day?

This, also what trading platform do you use?

Using QFL trading method?

add the following:

> search nervously for a larger dip among ETH BCC LTC NEO and DASH

I would make a nice, organized google doc for anyone who is looking to replicate my system with graphics, logic, buy/sell signals, and which markets it works on.

I'm a capitalist though. I'm not working for free.

show your trades first
I aint puttin money out for free without proof

Haha no thanks man. My system works fine :D Happy trading! 2.5% x 365 = a shitload.

LARPing fucker, if you actually had a system that worked no amount of charging would be worth the gain you would make soloing it

Bullshit. If you get 2,5% in 15 min, then why don't you keep doing it all day? 10 hours would give you over 100%. You would then double your net worth every day. After 2 weeks you could retire.

t: brainlet

Making $200 is easy

When you start trading $5000+ on anything but big boy coins you start influencing the market too much and liquidity becomes a problem

Here are some from yesterday. Won't be trading like this since it's a Friday and I want to do other things!

Good luck friend. 365/365 is impossible though. Only a literal god could manage never fucking up haha!

Not really. I'm not a richfag. I started off with only $800. I make slow gains rather than doubling my money every day like some people claim.

I don't think you fully grasp how hard that would be.

I'd give you a dollar max considering you're just some random guy who's probably talking shit

Any amount of proof I provide would be deemed a LARP. If people are genuinely interested in my system, I would share it.

Daytrading has made me a comfy amount of extra cash.

Are you ripping of my thread you little shit?

GJ anyway. We're all gonna make it.

let's see what you got

not showing units amount, fuck off larper, nice little trades, using peanuts to buy, how about you suck my cock and show some proof. There's no larping if you can sign a message from the bitcoin address holding the money or you could literally show the balances without modifying anything.

Lads the facts are going no where. the best traders in the world; short medium and long average just over 54%

The best in the world.

Not /biz

Now showing units for this exact reason. Even if I show that my 2.5% target hits, people would go full retard and say "hurr why aren't you trading with 50 BTC lel peenutz xD".

They don't matter, regardless. Only the prices do.

Not everyone has the same amount of capital to trade with.

By the way, if anyone is interested.

Current coin I'm looking for an entry point in is Groestlcoin (GRS).

ofc, you must be retarded, you cant move different volumes, making 200 on 2.5% would mean that you used 1.3559 bitcoin for your positions, now stop larping me and show everything

How am I the retard if you didn't even read the OP post properly? I said I hit my $200 daily with a minimum of 2 trades.

Not even going to entertain someone who has "whale" in their name.

A real whale wouldn't be shitposting on Veeky Forums, he'd be dumping on Veeky Forums.

you fucking fake, screw you

ye, simple arithmetic dividing it on 2 trades, all good brah what do you mean by whale on their name?

Entered my GRS trade at 2602

I believe it will go up to 5% so I have not sold yet despite being up over 2.5%

I used to think like this. . . then all it takes is one bad trade where the coin goes down horribly, and you're stuck.

If trading was this easy then everyone would be making cash.

I learned the hard way that this doesn't work this way all the time, and there really is a risk involved.

I just exited my trade at a nice gain at 2730

GRS is prime for trading right now boys.

are you gonna make an offer for your "technique" any time soon or is this just where we're gonna leave it

What are you willing to exchange for my system? Your previous post said you would only give me a dollar, and I'm not going to type something up for just that lol. Not worth the effort.

that's why I said you should make an offer. I'm still doubting this whole thing but I'm curious to see what you have in store

How do you know you're not getting in at the top?

I'll send you nudes of my dad

I have pics of his naked ass but I can get some of his front action too. Big, mature balls.

i used to manually do 2.5% gains, then got greedy and hit 5%
basically what happened was it didn't go to 5, it went to like 4.5, then crashed immediately, so i ended up losing lmao
Or you do something where you get 2.5% gains instantly, sell out, then the coin you invested in goes up 200%, and you spend the whole day thinking how you could have made 2k instead of 200

I don't think you guys realize how easy this is, the hardest part is getting over your fear of not making enough. Just be happy with 2.5%, and your almost guaranteed to make that on a pump

But how do you recognize the start of a pump?

happy for you op. how long have you been getting away with this? do you think it'll be consistent for you even in a bear market?

i would have some long term holds going at the same time.

I'm thinking somewhere in the ~$40 area, which is about 700k sat.

That way, I would have a real incentive to make the doc good and you as well as others would have an incentive to both read and understand it. There's also the issue of leaking the document.

Maybe I could set up a telegram group?

Well, that's an integral part of the system. You don't buy the top. Lol.

No thanks lad.

So true. My GRS trade that I just posted about went up over 15% but I learned a while ago that greed is terrible and will be your downfall.

>Well, that's an integral part of the system. You don't buy the top. Lol.

Yeah, but it is pretty hard to predict when the price is going to fall during a pump. If a coin pumps 80% like in the case of Groestlcoin, how do you know it's going to still go up?

Will trading for 2.5% gains on a place like bittrex not do anything/put me in the negative because of fees? Or....

I was sick and tired of losing my trades, so I did a lot of experimenting and researching; and finally found what works for me.

Great thing about crypto is despite a bear market, there is always a coin that goes parabolic and has everyone jumping into it. It works, but obviously it's easier in a bull market.

Have only 2 long term holds based on fundamental traits.

Again, it's a part of the system. It allows you to recognize when a coin is in a down or uptrend.

No, Bittrex fees are only 0.25%.

Oh, okay. Sounds interesting

you're gonna have to provide some kind of preview if you charge $40 for it, but I'm down

Do u just randomly pick a coin that has a biggest change in the bittrex on that time?

Your method is my dream user, but I need to build up capital to invest first, so I'm stuck trying to get 2x-10x on shitcoins before I can do that.

I'll post a few trades I do in this thread as I buy/sell. You be the judge. It's Friday, so I'll be around for a bit but will be gone around ~6pm EST.

I look at the biggest gainers and based on the system, will go into certain coins. GRS is a perfect example of a coin I will trade.

Buying TIX here

Sold TIX for 2.32%

What else are you waiting for entry prices on?

At the moment I'm watching TIX, STORJ, and GRS.

But I'm sifting through Bittrex at the moment to try and make more trades, since I have to win this threads trust somehow.

Trading less = higher success

nah as long as your not literally pulling out of the exchange, you shouldn't hit more than a 0.8% fee at most, usually it's only 0.25%

Any tips for a poorfag beginner who's just getting into crypto? I've made a couple of decent trades but I'm still really learning the ropes on how the market works

What prices would you enter at?

So is it basically find coins that are mostly going up, have a small dip, buy it, then put in sell order at 2.5%?

What should be the first step here? Looking to write a will etc..

1. Don't FOMO
2. Trade based on trends
3. DYOR

I don't hold these coins longer than 2 hours at most. I enter based on my system.

Essentially, it follows the age-old "buy low, sell high" but it differentiates between dips and sell-offs.

You don't want to buy the sell-off because you'll be holding bags.

If people are interested, I will provide all the information you need about my system.

Again, there needs to be an incentive for me to make this educational.

I think 700k sat is a fair price.

it IS this easy. One trade shouldn't fuck you up and make you lose than your total net profit

People don't all do it, because they get addicted, and want to make that slightly extra gain
Trust me, the most painful thing is forcing yourself to sell out at 2.5% gain, when you have a feeling that it might go higher. You get addicted, until it dips hard, and you get stuck

What's the risk:reward ratio you use? How often are you right?

incentive help out your poorfag biz bros?

Clue us in or give one of us the system to give a peer review. I'll volunteer, [email protected]

like i took out a coin at 3% gain, and it kept going up to like 200% gain, and the whole day I felt like i LOST those extra money, even though i never had it in the first place. You have to rewire your brain to stop thinking of a loss of POTENTIAL gain, as a real loss, because it's not. People lose when they wait too long and get greedy

Use a trailing stop loss, retard. Keep it righter as it hits your target. If your platform doesn't have trailing stops, manually reset them every x period of time higher and higher.

Try only selling half of your position at your target profit mark, and holding on to the other half with a trailing stop.

t. I've missed massive spikes myself because I got out too fast. Stop loss is your friend. I met him recently. He's a cool guy.

just fyi,
XLM has had nice volatility, is in overall bull trend and right now looks like it's trying for another descending wedge breakout.
even if you only go for 2% to 5% gains xlm should have plenty of opportunity

Bought GRS and sold in under a minute

3k sat and sold at 3087

I make all my trades set up with asymmetric risk. This ensures that my chances of being right are very high. I would say I'm right 95% of the time.

But keep in mind I trade only 2-3 times a day, which minimizes my risk through greediness/false confidence.

I was trading XLM a few days ago before the conference. I don't really see it as better than the coins I'm looking at now, but I'll keep an eye on it.

By the way, if you are interested in being part of a telegram group, REPLY to this post.

If you guys are genuinely interested and are willing to buy in, I will make this happen.

I do the same thing user. The only hard part is choosing coins & entries which is why this is the only info you're withholding. I'm suspicious as well as to why you would invest this much time in a thread & not just share your strategy. I believe you but I don't understand why you wouldn't just want to help us out since we're all here for the same thing. For a whole $40?

Because I'm not a richfag, I started crypto with $800. I spent countless hours researching, reading, experimenting, losing money, etc.

I believe if people pay for something, they will have the incentive to put more time and effort into understanding it.

I want to make a telegram group where we could discuss good coins to trade based on the system, as well as help each other grow as traders.

Simply sharing my system doesn't allign with what I have in mind.

I'd be game for a telegram group. I have 2 trading stragies I utilize, one in the same ballpark I'd be willing to discuss.

There is no trailing stop loss on Bittrex only stop orders where you have to manually type the amount you want to sell it or am I blind. Or do you have to use a bot to do the trailing stop loss for you.

Make it u sick fag I got my friends money and my money in this I can't sleep and I can't stop reading

I'm all about the group as well as I understand not spoonfeeding people that don't appreciate it, I just feel like trying to charge for it is shady & probably not going to amount to much. None of us are richfags. Never used Telegram though, just Discord. Been making decent gains on BRX all morning but takes a little longer due to low volume.

Okay, I made a channel just to get a feel of how many people would be interested in this.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELI8vq5iWBoKVuoIQ

Once I get a better idea of if this is worth pursuing or not, I'll delve into my system and we can discuss, ask questions, etc.

what trading system do you use user?

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAELI8vq5iWBoKVuoIQ

I totally understand. I just believe that people are more inclined to take something more seriously if they are monetarily invested. It's up to you. If you have a system that works, then keep it up mate!

Also, you can download telegram or use the webclient. I prefer it to Discord.

A system I created based on my experimentation and research.

You gonna let us talk OP? Also, best to keep this telegram small- otherwise your method will become saturated and Pajeet'd.

t.me/joinchat/GIR9GQv01I_b9_8yVA660Q

what programming language are you using for the bot?

Joined up, lets do this.

Why two channels?

Nvm, I got you. Free one for now & other for premium buyers.

If I pay for this and it's total nonsense, I will find OP, and I will headbutt you.

I'm currently writing out the system.

I said if the platform has no trailing stops, manually adjust. How often you should change them depends on the time period you're trading on. If you're trading 5 min candles, expect to make changes every 5-15 min, etc.

>white above OPs pupils

could you elaborate in stop loss and stop gain? id like to sell 1/3 at 2,5 and this shit to sell 2/3 at 4

wouldn't transaction fees alone negate any profit