"Oracle of Omaha" solves oracle problem

Dang dog if this master class experienced seasoned veteran prestigious investor calls bitcoin a bubble I'd trade bitcoin to Ethereum and Omisego ASAP!

pic related

If BTC goes down, so will your shit coins why don’t you understand this and stop fudding?

maybe short term not long term

I agree that bitcoin is a bubble

Ethereum is not, however

he's like that traditional farmer who gets pissed of at GMO farmers because they are making better gains than a late-adopter him and he's still there wanking it off to nostalgia and begging for reactionary governance

Not at all true. Warren is 90 years old. He has proven time and time again that he does not succumb to emotion when it comes to investment. I can assure you that he has known about Bitcoin for a very long time and he possibly even entered the market at some point. Don't doubt someone who has been making profits for 60 years.

>listening to anyone over 40 about emerging technology

Sure grandpa

that could be said about the farmer as well.

>this much of a pleb

Buffett is a fucking myth. Its all PR.

Hes too big to fail, only reason he is still around

>old fart knew about bitcoin when it was in infancy
>probably bought at $300 and sold at $140

He said he doesn't invest in things he doesn't understand. It's pretty clear he doesn't understand how cryptocurrency works.

Bitcoin is definitely in a bubble. I mean just look at ETH's marketcap now look at Bitcon's marketcap.

They need to fucking swap marketcaps right now lmao.

This.

True. Buffet got the inside connection.

>what is deflation

without a doubt

its all inside info when theyre at that level

go deflate your car tires.

Trying to sound smart: the post

If a fucking retard like me can understand how it works then a billionaire veteran investor with hundreds of advisors can understand it too.

That's because ether ain't worth shit, it's only use is buying tokens.

kek sure he can

guy probably has alzheimers by now

>maybe short term not long term
>He actually believes this

Altcoin prices are tied to BTC.

buffet says over and over that he doesn't understand technology. so he's not qualified to even comment

he said he didn't like derivatives, bc they were too complicated. then bought a multibillion dollar one

he said he didn't invest in tech. then bought IBM

read what he has to say about gold, which he also doesn't like. bitcoin is the same thing. except at a discount

Daily reminder that btc is both a currency/store of value and a payment processing system. You dont send dollars using the dollar, but you send bitcoin using bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not in a "bubble", its market cap is not limited. Yes it can be overbought/oversold but its market cap limit is trillions of dollars.

Regarding Ethereum, Vitalik designed Eth to be an ecosystem for decentralization, thus eth market cap is limited by how well the dapps perform and how used they are.

He is heavily invested in the bank of America. Nuf said

I explained it very carefully to my grandad. He just doesn't get it. He's a smart guy.

I think it's just an age thing.

It might be more disbelief than ignorance. He gets what you're saying, but doesn't understand how that could be worth 100billion, so he just assumes he didn't understand anything at all

But ETH is a worthless shitcoin and BTC has actual value. ETH is far far too highly valued as it is.

Says the fag that buys in Etherdelta and participates in ICOs. The only thing BTC has over ETH is that it has more trading pairs. The ETH trading pairs are starting to grow. Once they have the same amount of trading pairs BTC is fucked by the prince of crypto.

>implying I do either of those

I'm not a retard, as should have been evident when I told you ETH is a shitcoin. Enjoy holding bags for the rest of your lives, you idiotic, "i-heard-about-crypto-in-2017" traders

no theyre not, the price in sts fall based on btc, the price in fait does shit on its own, look at the fiat prices during the alt bleeding pre bitcoin gold