Catalonia is a new free republic.

Other urls found in this thread:

fra.europa.eu/en/charterpedia/article/2-right-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope

Go back to pol

Where is Cataloniacoin

>Catalonia is a new free republic.

nope. and spain/the EU will shoot them all if they really try to.

>Deprivation of life shall not be regarded as inflicted in contravention of this article when it results from the use of force which is no more than absolutely necessary:
>(c) in action lawfully taken for the purpose of quelling a riot or insurrection.

fra.europa.eu/en/charterpedia/article/2-right-life

U gonna get ur shit pushed in by the central gov

¡VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN!

>REVOLUCIÓN
whens the ico for this coin? kek also why hasnt people named a coin revolucoin

Bitcoin Red will be the official currency of Catalonia

I see their flag was inspired by America. Amazing how a country across the seas can have such an influence. VIVA LA AMERICA!

what is catalaonia?

well their economy is fucked now

>America

Fuckin Cuba flag

Should I be buying Caixa?

How do I profit from this? Should I buy the dip from the Catalan banks? :^)

Bahahaha you're going to get completely absorbed by Spain now. Say goodbye to any shred of independence you once had.

Isn't Catalonia a huge EU fuckboi? And tremendously pro-refugees?

Strange that they're so nationalistic.

They're Muslim lovers and commies too. They're going to be dismantled by Spain anyway. Hope they're severely punished.

I know they are the richest in spain but I have also seen what happened here in swissland after the arab spring.

Since then everyday at least 5 africans are drinking beer and pissing 30m in front of my door the whole day. And I can pay for them with my taxes.

So I'm not amused about the situation in spain.

It's not fear it's hate.

Spanish government just executed Article 155 of the Spanish constitution. You guys are fucked.

For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's basically Order 66.

For fucks sake even the Swiss have to deal with these subhumans. Tell them to fuck off.

Spain wins more than it would lose by letting Catalufags go away. They should let them go with the condition they can never enter Spain again. Make the great spain wall and call it a day.

In less than 3 months Catalunya will implode. The population is 60% muslim, 20% actual spaniards and 20% others. And those spaniards are flamming liberal faggots. What do you think will happen when a muslim majority rules over the liberal faggots? They will hang them.

It should serve as an example for all Europe. So Im 100% for catalunya libre

I wonder if LaLiga will kick Barcelona out. Of course France would take them in a heartbeat and already have Monaco's team.

>catacucks cause major disruption in europe
>still proftit from Bitcoin being The Global Neutral Asset

Perhaps some sort of wall is needed.

They're not going to be independent

Flags, Borders only divide us and turn us into SHEEP. People must look past individualism and self belief and understand we are all the same.Our hearts all bleed RED.

Back to rebbit, faggot

>mfw I'm the only one in this thread that realize that independence movements are extremely good for crypto

You are a bunch of fucking idiots

>give up your history, culture, and identity

How about no.

no, i realized it too.

I was 15 too.

While your point of view is that flags and borders divide people (into 200 different countries), the truth is that flags and borders actually JOIN TOGETHER people in those 200 different groups.

If it wasnt for flags and borders there would be a trillion different small groups. Patriotism joins together more people than what it divides.

If I tell you you could help 1 people and just one people and one is from the same country as yours, and the other isnt, most chances you would help the guy who is from your country. If both were from other countries, you might not even help any! You know its true.

Borders put together the people inside of the border, and while it is true that it creates conflict with the people outside the border, its a much better solution than everyone for themselves.

>People must look past individualism
Yup, its called nationalism. To move with your people towards a common goal

And why are you even on Veeky Forums anyways you fucking unrealistic hippie? We encourage practically everything you hate

Catalonian politics are shit! Muslim commited a terrorist atack in barcelona and them was showed like victims, was pathetic.

Its the new sweden.

Sorry for my english. Fuck independentist, viva España!