COSS

WHY IS IT STILL GOING DOWN??!?!

Ahahahaha sold mine at a profit yesterday night.

I bought into the hype at ATH. I'm already down 20%. Don't know if I should cut my losses or wait.

It's on sale bud. Chill, innevitabe moon ahead

told you faggots it is a worthless coin.

there is a formula on when to buy and the current price is way overvalued.

volume * 0.0025 / total number of shares = what you fucking get for each token.

>ath
>-20%

try -60% famalam

^ by this logic bitcoin is worth $0.28 per coin

whats the number of shares?

buyin more time

I bought at 1900 sats, now it's at 1600. I didn't quite get at ATH

circulating supply

95 fucking millions

Worthless centralized exchange

I got 1.012611445783133e-5, so I get that much cents? for each token or something?

no you tard, bitcoin value is hedge, coss value is dividend.

it is only worth well when you buy it during ICO, everything is already priced in.

you obviously mean 96 billions
by your updated logic bitcoin is worth $4.79 per coin

you count it by thousands. why would you hold 1 COSS?

I do not hodl shitcoin coss, sorry user. You are one of the few left in the sinking ship.

Just wait til they add Link and a few other majors. Its in beta mode, fucking lol. If you want instant gratification or instant loss, go play blackjack.

I still don't fully understand the tech behind what I'm buying into, but I'll buy when it hits bottom in a few days. I like the memes.

So when they take fees for trades, they pay out dividends to those holding the coins. The higher the volume, the more your dividends pay. Also, as they bring on merchants, they pay you a cut of that as well. There is not a ton of volume or merchants, hence the price. However, once volume picks up (like lets say they happen to list 10 major major coins) this price is going to skyrocket. Everyone is bashing a coin in beta because they are weakhanded faggots. However, these are the same people that buy high and sell low. No one ever can just get in ahead of the curve.

So in the event that the Chinese or Indians ever decide to move their money through COSS internationally then big stakeholders are looking at enormous gains?

> Chinese or Indians
> COSS
> enormous gains
kek, dream more faggot, this coin will not survive even 1 year

Pretty much. I'm not saying to bet your whole portfolio on it, but I am saying that this team/coin is not going to drive you into the ground. The term COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Shop. Also want to be able to convert multiple fiats. So you can exchange, buy goods, convert fiat, all in one place. You have to give it time, but I think the product concept is good.

A few whales rolling their money through on the way to a bank outside of China is enough for something like this. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'd also encourage you to check out Modum. Its ridiculously undervalued.

Already have patents and regulation, they tie blockchain to IoT devices that measure temperature and quality measures while pharmaceuticals are being produced. Sensors are gov't regulated, can't hack the block, tracks quality from production to delivery...and all companies are going to need some form of this. They already have 50 pilot companies and have access to one of the sickest markets

the reason its slowly going down is no news has come out yet

Wait for things to get implemented, you'll immediately see a spike.

> whales
> China
> COSS
fucking lol, this shit will not succeed in China. keep dreaming

Can I mine COSS? Does it net some of the exchange from all coins on the centralized exchange or only COSS?

I'll add it to the shopping list.

you can't mine COSS, its the same concept as BNB but you get dividents

Ah. Then I guess you have to mine something else and shift it to COSS.

yes or just buy BTC, mining isn't worth it anymore unless you enjoy it and do it as a hobby

Caus of a few scared whales, likely ICO investors. Shit happens, all we can do is accumulate until some other whale recognizes the opportunity and bites at the sell wall