Swing traders

Sup Biz, ive had some success the past weeks swing trading based on hype and rumors and finding coins off of biz. but its hard to keep up with all the news, anyone wanna team up to do research? looking for good % short term. Looking to build Neo and Zen stacks by swing trading shitcoins. we can start a telegram. lmk

got into mod yesterday pretty fast, in 1-2 hours I got 100% return jesus christ

>wants to increase shit coin stacks while swing trading shit coins

Let’s do it!

my trades last week:
lumens in at 475 out at 800 on news
nav in at .8 out at 1.1
zen in at 10 out at 25

where do you go for news

usually i find coins off of biz reddit youtube etc. if it seems interesting I check the

website

reddit

slack

twitter

search for it in biz

qquick google search also look at articles etc

check market cap (look for room for growth) and what other competitors market caps are and how they stack up

>devil trips
nice.

anyway. yeah, but how do you know which ones to put your money into, there are way too many.

666 sometimes you have to go with your gut. narrow it down to a 1-2 put $ into each have a 5-8% stop loss

I want to team up. Send email to [email protected]

jesus that girl is gorgeous. I'm in too. I've been doing this as well the last few weeks-- hype and FOMO are wickedly powerful devices. I've caught two pumps just lurking, waiting on the third. kind of new to crypto(not trading/investing) so I dunno wtf a telegram is?

It's an app for chatting kinda like whatsapp but more anonymous and there's a lot of crypto groups on there

oh okay, is it made by twitter? because that's the only one showing up for me called telegram, for a messaging service

more of that girl

I actually made this group today

t.me/joinchat/
GTQCA0L1YnsYtq98Y6oboA

i made it to help out beginners getting rekt but can make it into more if we get the right type of people together

Girl in pic is fukin hot. will u be sharing more pics on telegram?

Im building a platform that pulls in all this information in realtime.
Looking for peeps that have some more knowledge about cryptospace.
Add me on telegram? (How thou?)

How many ODN to kidnap, lock in basement, and make permanent sexy time toy with related qt?

Bump

Telegram is a piece of shit.

post more titties

she is not asian

I get the latest updates and have literally seen so many 40+% pumps from the sideline because I don't have any real amount(cos pajeet and 18, i.e no jobs=>college student)

I can tell you signals and calls that I get from my reliable sources and VIP chatline. I can also throw in pbc reports and updates but for a small fee ofc. I'm trying to accumulate meaningful amounts before jumping right in by doing kycs, selling whitelists and giving tips/calls(I'm learning sql and data analysis in the meanwhile to get the nitty gritty of everything).

I might come across as a shittalker right now, but I'll give you 3 free tips and you can decide if you wanna work with me.

email me at [email protected]

Gonna set this up tonight. drop your email if interested. thx

Be very careful regarding charging for PBC. You are being watched.

One of these people is not like the other. One of these people doesn't belong.

Unfortunately for all of, you won't know which one it is until it is too late.

>pajeet detected

[email protected]

I'm in.

[email protected]

Sweet thanks man, yeah I'm for sure in-- [email protected]

How many BTC for a gf like that?

Just got new funds in just in time holy fuck everything is on discount thinking of scalping wtc or omg omg is due for a spike imo, thoughts?

[email protected]

[email protected]

thank you kind sirs. This is Manish Kondagadagar rep. Kishnagamaguddy district, Kalocolumnaggar , Goa

>BTC

confirmed not going to make it

;__________;

[email protected]

that gap, it's like looking into the eye of God

I got a 1000% return lmao
I know this was one of you dudes and I'm really sorry for your loss

[email protected]

>Dovu to the moon
I flipped 2x on this today OP, the coin might be worth checking out, looks like it stabilized now though

Im in. [email protected]

[email protected]

Bump this thread with the link when its up. Dont feel like creating another burner but interested in this.

Fuck that was you?
I was literally in the process of transferring some Ethereum to ED when I saw that shit.

Count me in, I'm also stacking NEO
[email protected]

www.investfeed.com

[email protected]

I was too slow, I only sold 1 coin. I just started looking at this coin half n hour ago

[email protected]

include me please op

Pajeet detected.

[email protected]