Binance is definitely manipulating coin prices

They were able to list tons of ERC20 tokens with no problem. Then suddenly REQ which is also an ERC20 gets a 2x deposit bug? This bug is so easy to detect.

Can we even get an explanation on why REQ had a 2x deposit bug while other ERC20 tokens didnt? I can't see this happening unless they deliberately wanted to manipulate prices.

>This bug is so easy to detect
retard kys

clearly this isn't an instance of
double coinValue *= 2;

>they deliberately wanted to manipulate prices

DING DING DING

that's a bingo!

Faggot, then explain how theyve been listing a lot of ERC20 tokens then suddenly a highly anticipated ERC20 tokens gets a x2 deposit bug?

Go on explain how. I'll understand if this coin had its own blockchain, but its a fucking ERC20 token. They successfully listed ERC20 tokens multiple times with no problem.

Fucking idiot.

it's pretty impressive that they didn't have some sort of transactional updates, which should prevent this from happening

you have no idea how complex, nested and at the same time modular coding something is, do you?

this was basically internal miscommunication when committing change to the code.

why do non-coding faggots insist on talking about shit they know nothing about?

>lets just run code on a live exchange without testing it

wew

> why do non-coding faggots insist on talking about shit they know nothing about?

Kek do you really want to defend binance with such a shitty bug? No developer will take you seriously. Even a fucking unit test should have detected this.

Again, HOW. THE. FUCK. DID. OTHER. ERC20. TOKENS. GET. LISTED. PROPERLY.

Dont tell me they manually code the backend for every fucking ERC20 token. That makes things even worse! GO ON BRAINLET. EXPLAIN.

How the fuck am I supposed to explain when I don't have access to their code you dumbass. There are literally a million ways this could have happened.

But on on, keep your retard conspiracy which just shows how little you understand how tech works. Makes me realise how retarded most investors are. Now I know how so much people lose money in this ez pz baby market.

> How the fuck am I supposed to explain when I don't have access to their code you dumbass

Yet you're fucking defending them despite the obvious fact that this should have been easily prevented. Hello? Basic testing.

How the fuck can you rationalize other ERC20 tokens being listed properly and REQ having a 2x bug? Don't tell me they implement new backend logic for every ERC20 token.

You're a dumbass and if you were a software developer working for me I would fire you.

Dont call him a brainlet when youre the one that sold at .0001 LUL

I didnt sell. I just woke up. I'm pretty pissed on how a bug like this tanked the market. Then suddenly binance decides to take the proceeds instead of reverting REQ's ratio.

Thank fucking baby jesus I work for myself and not for a retarded faggot cunt like you.

If you were my boss I'd tell you to fuck off.

Wait, so they can duplicate coins out of thin air? What makes them any different from the federal reserve. Crypto was a mistake

Dev here, most likely a piece of code ran through twice doubling the value up

Can't even understand software development and suddenly tries to act like a fucking master programmer lmao.

I bet you're the type of person that hard codes a countdown from 1 to 100 judging by how you defend binance.

nice ad hominem my negro.

Yeah after you cant even respond to my argument and instead chose to reply

> good thing I dont work for you

what a fucking brainlet.

>tfw you cant even code but you insist on ad hominems to try to win an argument over a guy who makes his living coding

ya, im the brainlet... lol

You're a fucking idiot. Read up on how exchanges work.

Then go on, whats your argument for my previous reply?

inb4 muh free man and dont have a boss reply

>Dont tell me they manually code the backend for every fucking ERC20 token.
You're a software dev and you're telling me you've never seen something stupid done?

KEK. So its either

> they are manipulating prices
> they dont do testing at all
> the write new backend logic for each ERC20 token

nice.

>MUH Binance manipulation
>They are just shitcoins lol
For real though no other exchange has these problems or fucking constant accusations that they are manipulating the market. They are but there really isn't a goddamned thing you can do about it unless you stop using them.

Protest Binance by removing everything.

Clearly there is no other explaination

Such are the low iq shitcoin eaters

they were likely trying to deploy a new deposit/withdrawal system but fucked up and left the old one running at the same time, so the actions were performed twice.

not surprising considering they are slant eyes and probably paying their developers absolute shit.

you should know how hard it is to have full test coverage.
you should know how many jr devs are put in spots where they shouldn't be
maybe someone was modifying a stored proc on the test server & forgot to fix it before it went to production

this is the type of bug that doesn't make binance look good. it'd be in their interest to just keep their fractional reserve botting scheme keep going, not a customer double spend bug.

Go on what other explanation is there brainlet? Did your god suddenly edit their code?

KEK no test coverage for the deposit amount. Are you serious?

so, is this a buy signal then?