WTF is your PROBLEM?!?!? Its going to be okay, r-right?

WTF is your PROBLEM?!?!? Its going to be okay, r-right?

December faggot
Take advantage and accumulate

>huuuur duuuur

Why should i believe their team? Its been nothing but a shit show

ANS mooned to 15 dollars
Then it crashed to as low as $4.50

EVERYONE said it was dead. EVERYONE said it was a chink scam. EVERYONE said to just GIVE UP. Much of the FUD was the same because the devs controlled 50 million coins.

Do not give up. ODN will prevail.

Ans had a solid team with constant updates
These faggots can't even finish a pajeet version of msn

No. You got scammed bro

Nigga, don't belive the /biz fud
Pravik's Vision will come true

lol first time I've heard people at Veeky Forums saying ANS has a "solid team".

you'll be saying the same thing about the ODN team AFTER ODN moons to $5.

circle of life

If app is delivered as promised for both mobile os, expect $10 and beyond
If

Market of fear; buy now when it's low. Still fact remains ODN desperately needs an exchange that isnt cryptopia.

>ODN desperately needs an exchange that isnt cryptopia

this!
but, well... as long BTC shits all over the place there is nothing to do but wait. wouldn't be a good strategy to do anything now, it would be ineffective as long the BTC fork isn't done. all you can do is to buy more.

kek my wall made it drop 3 cents

>Still fact remains ODN desperately needs an exchange that isnt cryptopia.
It's traded on HitBTC.

This guy who posts the same asian chick every thread is being investigated for his participation in an ico fraud that saw millions stolen via marketing campaign here on biz. Obsidian is a premine scam with 6.6mil tokens given to the devs on day one, to dump as they please, and they have, and will continue to.

This.

>This guy who posts the same asian chick every thread is being investigated for his participation in an ico fraud that saw millions stolen via marketing campaign here on biz.
lol no I'm not

How many masternodes are you holding, my Obsidian brother?

just 1, bought at ICO

You're gonna make it. Our future looks so bright, we're gonna need shades . . . Obsidian shades.

3 months from now
Odn is sitting at $10?

easily

ANS did not have a solid team, they had literally one developer which everyone FUDDED them about. Fucking biz convinced me it was a scam and I sold my 5k ANS because of it. I will never listen to biz again after that.

no, it's over
this amount of denial

this

i had the chance to buy ans at 5$, but biz fudded me into not doing it, and i had 15 ethers ready to throw into it, i could have had fuckign 150 now

never again, i keep my odn, im not missing another obvious moon mission because biz is retarded

Haha I remember that. How the two devs got gay married hahahaha