$NXC

It's simple as that

Other urls found in this thread:

gleam.io/T5LrU/the-great-nexium-war-beyond-the-void-tournament?utm_content=buffer51c19&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.2460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But why tho?

>has actual product
>first blockchain based game on steam
>ubisoft partnership
>part of Ethereum advisor's crypto index on Iconomi
>undervalued as hell with a supply of 62 million

also $NXC will be used as in-game currency. Everytime a player buys an item in the Beyond the void shop the devs will burn half of the amount paid. which makes $NXC more rare

Nxc happening tommorow, price Will boom! Get in or be lost :) MOON

News incoming tomorrow

It'll pump and moon right before the announcement like all coins do. Buy now or else FOMO.

price is already going up lol

either pajeet pump and dump or this is legit, but it's been going up very slowly so i cant see how it would be pnd

owait.

wolf of bittrex recommended it.

also the NXC shop will open soon. Good longterm hold.

When GRS Fomo ends quess what coin will be the next with STEAM + Ubisoft + 2 Conferences + announcements?

wow, 4 whole likes of some guys tweet
this is gonna blow up

Link to announcement? I want to know when to sell

everyone here is a wolf of crypto

But eBoost had ubisoft rumors. I'm so mad.

gleam.io/T5LrU/the-great-nexium-war-beyond-the-void-tournament?utm_content=buffer51c19&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Next events:

October 28th: Online 16 players tournament, global but focused on the US community

October 31st – November 2nd: Participation to the Blockchain & Gaming panel discussion in the Future games Summit, London, UK

November: French streamers will discover and share Beyond The Void game with their community during the whole month. Ubisoft is french with great gaming community and as a partner they give feedback to developers according to their bitcointalk post: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.2460

UbiSoft and Steam partnership being announced at the features summit? omfg

ubisoft are multicultural lefists cucks though. this is like partnering with iota lmao

/pol

wow so its just like enjin but locked to a single shitty game im never going to play? wow sign me up

somebody spit in your tendies today?

no but good luck with this ever realistically taking off. you know ubisoft is hated by the majority of gamers for their shitty products and microtransactions out the ass right? Politics aside, you don't know shit about gamers and how divided they are on the subject of AAA gaming being cancer

W I N N I N G
T E A M

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

also guess what demographic overlaps the most with tech savvy gamers? I'll give you one guess here.

Who

ok

Enj looks promising

>shilling an overbought ico

enjin.com/supporters

its literally the only gaming project that isnt completely useless/pointless in utility, has an existing userbase of gaming communities (who all have servers that use donation schemes to pay server bills), and has been around since 2009 as a legitimate enterprise and not some 'startup' asking for $50m ICO funding

Veeky Forums slept on this because of 'muh presale' discount but doesnt realize that the most that people got was 10-15%.

>thinking ubisoft is going to pump your massive bags when their name is synonymous with cut corners and jewry

>hated by the majority of gamers
>you don't know shit about gamers

oh my, butthurt /v/irgin on my Veeky Forums.

i don't even go on /v/ i'm mostly on /pol/. I enjoy video games now and then. But you're making a mistake if you think gamers (who overlap the most with crypto out of any demographic) will associate the ubisoft brand with quality.

This is a MOBA game and this style is very popular nowadays. The Steam reviews are mostly positive and it is free and with a little marketing more players will know about it.

Also the price is way below from its previous highs. With the news coming in the next 4 days i thing everything is set for a new uptrend.

>MOBA
>not the most OVERSATURATED genre in gaming

what's next a hero shooter?

>This is a MOBA game and this style is very popular nowadays.

oh you sweet summer child...

It doesn't matter if gamers hate it ubisoft is a big name and big names create 2.5x jumps.

Is that shit actually true?