BITCOIN CRASH?

W-were not getting the $4800 dip the Altcoiners have promised, a-are we, senpai? Ive been waiting to buy, and it just keeps going up. Im starting to think Ive missed out on a lot of money because of Altcoin fuders. Should I go all in now?

you should buy altcoins ASAP

I and everyone I know lost 50 to 80 % in altcoins this past month. We are all moving to Bitcoin. Just looking for an entry. Sorry, but no thank you.

We are going all in at 5728.

prepare your anus if you buy altcoins

BTC WILL at least rise a bit again, maybe go near 7k until the hardfork. People want double B2x which they get free on coinbase. dont expect any reliable altcoin surges. Start buying up altcoins 1 week before the fork when they are lowest.

Notifying the others.

What Altcoins? the only one that doesn't look sketchy with scammy characters is XRP. Thinking about going all in on that one three days before fork.

ETH is the future. Bags and moonboots ready. Buy and hodl. Remember when BTC was $300? Can't wait to see all the crying on Veeky Forums when $1000-$1200 ETH comes. Research it. It's inevitable.

Do normies even know about lack of replay protection or will they be blinded by
>muh free dollares

The calls been made

WARNING; Replay has reverted.

Do non Normies even know replay has Reverted?

China fud on the 31st I would wait till then

That free Bitcoin Silver will feel so good in December

It's easy.
- 1 hour before fork buy Alt's
- 4 hour after fork sell Alt's
- 20% profit

Don't wait for promised dips, be smart.

What about getting B2X?

Source??

will set alarms.

Jimmy Song.

There is no replay protection. 2x isn't free moneys, only one chain will survive

5728 INCOMING.

this is not like other forks
frankly this FUD is justified

whatever. We are buying in for the runup to 10k. Then we will Tether up and wait it out.

That's what I thought. Not sure what the other poster was trying to say

Will alts rise like after the gold fork or will all of crypto crash?

This. People don’t understand. No replay protection means only 1 chain will make it... and it’s going to be decided by the miners because even if the price of bitcoin core is higher... all the miners will be mining b2x, which means no blocks of btc will be mined. Unlike bitcoin cash, btc doesn’t have a mechanism to get the difficulty down fast enough. Let that sink in. Ver, McAfee, Wright, Jihan - they planned this. Bryce Weiner drew up exactly how it would go down on twitter. No one has offerred a rebuttal. There is no rebuttal.

tl;dr - a 4.6k floor would be nice, but we can see btc go as low as 2k once people realize the insane likelihood of b2x becoming the new btc

Tbh no one knows. Based on past Data, alts will bleed for a while and then rebound. Or it can completely die off

Alts will rise 24 hours before to 18 hours after. Pretty risky. We are Tethering instead.

Tethering goes against the ideology of crypto, but this is probably the wisest financial choice

Tethering is the best bet. This is going to be a huge pullback to fiat. Alts will get pumped, but not as much as BTC is about to dump. Capture the value in USDT, buy back cheap.

Yes, good goys, USDT is wisest

what awful shitcoins were you buying that you lost 50%, let alone 80%? Most good alts that lost money didn't go down more than 20% at worst.

Yes I'm a good goy, can't help it in this time of retarded unnecessary volatility

Link isn't a shitcoin but it went down 50%

>Link isn't a shitcoin

all erc-20 tokens are shitcoins because ETH is a shitcoin

you fucking idiot its backwards
we are coming up on a disaster. now is the time to tether, then buy BTC with tether right before or right after the fork

this is NOT to be taken lightly

Ronnie knows who will survive. And I really dont think you can drive it down to your fantasy buy in. Lol

Noone said about me changing prices you brainlet

Sigh. You all should have listened and tethered up.

Also Known As "please sell off and put the money in my shitty alts".

if chink exchanges are freezing on the 30th won't NEO get JUSTed too?

Holy Shit. This thread filled up quick with salty alties trying to get people to dump
bitcoin so they will buy in to their scam alts. lol.

Bingo. Pajeet's family hungry.

DELET THIS

I could be pumping my gains with MTL but nooooo, I sell them all yesterday and buy this huge shitcoin called Bitcoin.

Alts will get even more rekt. Tether or fiat is the way to go.

Ya. Stahp with the meme "oh you want me to sell BTC, you just want your alts to pump". alts won't pump. but BTC is definitely heading for a massive dump.

don't be a turd. the bird is the word.

Oh. I see. Stockies fuding crypto in general. Duly noted.

Lmao this nigga thinks its goin to 2k. Never go full retard

Wyckoff market cycle. Elliot wave theory. If you knew either, you’d understand that it’s not farfetched.

That said, most likely case is a drop between 4.4k - 4.6k. And we should land around 7.2k by EOY

>ETH -40% over 3 months
>STRAT -57% over 3 months
>ZEC -38% over 3 months
>LTC -39% over 3 months
>NEO -33% over 1 month
>XMR - 38% over 1 month

should I contiune?

Thats how I lost 5k in alts. By listening to people on biz who said muh eliot wave muh T and A, this is where this coin is going. Invariably they were wrong. Im just sitting tight in Bitcoin till it hits 45k.

Lesson learned. They are pants on head ridiculous autists.

STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

never listen to biztards with their shitty TA. it is as accurate as fucking homeopathy and astrology. BTC has had only one fucking direction in the last 8 years, and that is to the fucking Andromeda system.

1 simple picture to /thread why BTC is not even getting started

Don’t get me wrong. You’ll be fine hodling. But by moving into tether, you will be able to capture more btc when it drops to 4.6k.

Why the drop? The b2x fork isn’t like bch or btcg. It doesn’t result in 2 chains. B2x has no replay protection so only 1 chain lives and that one is called btc. If b2x wins, we lose the core devs. If btc wins, we return to the status quo. So our expectation value for this fork is a net negative.

This is all fundamental analysis. No TA. The TA just reflects people acting on fundamental analysis. No one wants to take on that kind of risk for no reward.

TALEB ASSENTS

When is the fork?

Nov 16th

I believe Ronnie. When Btc was 2600, he said it would hit 5k. By mid last week. It hit 5.7k. So he was conservative in his estimate. He now says BTC will hit 45k in under 5 years. I ,and a lot of other people, believe him.

Alright thank you.

When's the fork

Nobody is contesting it will go up in value. But by being able to anticipate the drops, cashing out to USDT, and then buying back in at the bottom, you can increase your position and get that much more of that $45k BTC.

if you just buy and hold and never try to cash in on gains your portfolio will remain limited by the spare capital you can spend on BTC. why work against yourself when you can have the market pay you rather than just paying the market?

Can someone redpill me on the segwit2x fork?

Will a new Bitcoin2x currency be created?

What does replay mean? What's a replay reversal?

>a bubble must be this big to even consider it a bubble or for it to pop

Many people / Entities who are vested in
Bitcoin do not have the time needed to camp the minute by minute ups and downs of crypto.
That is generally the function, and only option of the basement dwelling Neet. Therefore it makes sense to Entities such as myself to pick an entry point like now, and hold. I will make ten times what I would chasing the Dragon on Bitcoin fluctuations by simply performing my other daily duties, and receiving compensation for such.

Research and study ten "experts". Form your own opinion from a consolidation of their info. 98% of the people on here are going to attempt to manipulate you for profit. Theirs.

This.

Very nice green candle.

Much comfy.