VeChain: Is it a good buy?

FUD me on VeChain guys. I wanna hear it all. Extremely bullish on this based on what I've read and need to hear some critiques.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwEJSErZON8
youtube.com/watch?v=ERlp9CB1lig
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the Chinese version of WaltonChain

buy now, wait a couple days, this is the coin the Chinese start buying because now WTC is too expensive

holding 5k

>WaltonChain
I thought WaltonChain is the Chinese version of WaltonCahin.

yeah I agree especially at these prices. do you have any idea when the Chinese might be coming back?

they don't know what they're doing

see their recent tweet of the NFC tags

1. they posted that it's rfid - its not. they just wanted to bring interest from wtc supporters
2. they just bought nfc tags from aliexpress like anyone could do and put their name on it
3. i think they're founded by the same people as qtum or something? qtum is vapourware if ive ever seen it

Except both are doing different things entirely and are not competitors whatsoever...
Walton = RFID for consumer goods/supply chain and distribution
Ve = NFC for exclusive/luxury goods and counterfeit prevention.

I don't but it can't be that long, the chinese government knows they're falling behind.

Imagine the ultimate FOMO... just for that chance everyone should be in

WTC will have NFC to hahahah dumbass

wtc does what vechain does and even more

Fair enough if true. I haven't really finished looking into either of them. Any big names you can throw at me backing walton? I really haven't heard a whole lot other than the pure shilling.
Cheers user.

VeChain has Kuehne & Nagel partnership, which alone has more revenue than all of Walton's partnerships. Also, PwC, Babyghost, local Shanghai government contracts, Renault Group.

Sunny Lu was the CIO of Louis Vuitton Group. The VEN/Givenchy partnership is 99% confirmed at this point. Givenchy is part of LV Group, as are many other fancy labels. The guy has connections.

Another exchange will be announced November 2nd during the Japanese VeChain meetup, it will be a big one. More partnerships will be confirmed here too.

>They have no working product

Lol, fags
youtube.com/watch?v=YwEJSErZON8

Still have yet to see where walton will 'have nfc too'
Their primary goal is integrating RFID into distribution/supply chains and for property management in store.
Has nothing to do with integrating NFC or using it other than as mentioned in a plebbit AMA
"How many kb of data will your RFIDs store? Do you ever plan on having RFID tags that can be read via NFC?
A: RFID tag chips can store up to 2kb user data, and we plan to design RFID chips compatible with NFC."
They are different platforms targeting different markets. FUD more if you want, just cheaper bags for the rest of us. Also, there is some incredible fud on walton, so I still feel safer, especially considering the price comparatively regardless of supplies

youtube.com/watch?v=ERlp9CB1lig

>Kuehne & Nagel
thank user, I know renault is pretty big, but being a leaf influenced far too much by burgz I really hadn't heard of. Damn, they ARE big...
I remember hearing bosch being intrigued about integrating some form of odometer roll back protection w/block chains and I know bosch supply essentially all euro (vehicle) manufacturers and then some... Could be entirely irrelevant to VeChain, but still, seems moar legit than wtc...

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

Check out the link above. Then check out this link:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

Also very familiar with PWC, that also caught my eye/piqued interest. Cheers user. Got in after the fork there earlier the week, but down a bit since, am going to fill the bags up though now I'd say.

Yw & gl!

aaaaaa we crashing

look at reddit post if you want real solid info

Everything is.

BUMP

Long term yes. Short term, VEN will get caught up in BTC fork bullshit.

VEN has been intentionally staying low key, but they've got a lot of stuff planned for the rest of this year. The big stuff is slated for Q1 and Q2 2018.

With out without the Chinese, VEN is a strong buy.

I agree. I have a nice bag of VEN. Holding along with my bag of LRC. I also added a big bag of YOYOW. NEO, GAS, WTC and ETP are my big hitters so far. I am looking for similar growth in VEN, LRC and possibly YOYOW.

Good time to scoop up some more now

Their office is pretty sweet

Ha! What to sell, though? I am all in with no extra BTC to invest. I have extremely heavy bags of WTC and ETP. Thinking about a master node and freezing.