Request

Top 30 holder here. Another big exchange will be adding Request soon (not sure exact day but they're working on it).

I'm already stockpiled, so get in while you still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/923966762470617089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you had to choose where REQ would be listed, Bittrex or Bitfinex? Which is the better moonmaker.

Bittrex.

Will this be a staking coin?

If you can tell me yes and link relevant proof I'll drop several btc into this

>Another big exchange
>Top 30 holder
Prove either of these things.

>If you can tell me yes and link relevant proof I'll drop several btc into this

I just bought 30k req at 850. Really want more but had to sell some of my link at a loss to buy this and can't afford to sell anymore without killing myself.

Will this be enough to make it? I don't think this will see sub 800 again.

>mfw only 170k req

But I feel like $2 by next year should be the ultimate goal and that isnt a lambo but it's at least a new BMW.

Op, do the needful.

I don't have proof that it's a staking coin, but coins are used as fees and burned accordingly.
In the whitepaper: request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf

Stay on biz and I'll be back here when the exchange adds it.

You'll definitely see an increase in your portfolio value, but I don't believe 30k is enough to actually make it bizbro.

i don't want to downplay you user but

how do you know req will be successful?

Is 100k REQ enough to make it boyo?

Omg and req will be the first blockchain projects to go mainstream, they're gonna btfo paypal

Sitting patiently on a good stack since ico. Following the fud and binance debacle u can see how genuine and motivated this team is . I'm holding long term

I mean every investment in crypto is a gamble. Req is not excluded. But if only a few coins were to survive a purge, I believe Req will be one of those few, because of their success as an actual company (Moneytis) and VC backing from known entities.

Possibly user, but if you have free funds, buy and hodl. If not, just hodl anyway.

$2 could happen, but thats an insane gain. They'd have to have the stuff to back up that valuation.

>want to put money into it
>have no money on bank account but have it all in cash
>go to ATM, can‘t put money it because broken
>go to bank cunt but they said they‘re already closing
>can‘t put money on my account because lazy cunt bank workers don‘t work on weekend (or friday)
>can‘t buy cheap REQ til monday

FFFFFUUUUCKING BANKS
Fuck them all seriously, their shitty old fart system is too slow for crypto, imagine bitcoin shutting down over the weekend. Fuck em all, can‘t wait til they‘re unemployed because crypto takes over.
Then i‘m gonna kick their hobo asses and spit in their begging cup.

This is the second time their shitty ATMs and gay worktimes fuck me over since i‘m in crypto.
Fuck those sons of whores, fucking useless pieces of shit.

only one atm in your area?

OMG is definitely a winner as well, they too proved themselves as an existing company. I have a big stack of OMG too and am happily hodling.

Yeah, definitely. They don't want to hype things, and would rather underpromise and overdeliver, than overpromise and underdeliver.
Also the Binance team gave them a shoutout for being so great through the whole shitshow.

Where to buy?

Did you buy Salt or EDGE user?
You do sound salty and Edgy

>stores money in a jar up ass, angry when he can't deposit it easily due to bad luck.

Cryptokiddie life.

i do all my transactions online
dude i even made a wire transfer on fucking saturday night

don't sleep on that online account bro

Binance, ED, or Liqui are the best exchanges right now.

In that order btw. :-)

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/923966762470617089

Another exchange down, more to go. Have fun everyone! :-)

260k here. Feeling /comfy/

Holding 22000 REQ. Will be rich if it reaches 12$ lol

torn between getting some REQ or EVX.

Bitfinex for sure. Way more "liquidity"

>have it all in cash

I'm curious, what country do you live in?
Are you a drug dealer?

get a little of each imo. 420 spread that risk among high reward promising projects.

One is backed by Ycombinator and ING. The other is not. Pick one.

I have both actually, but wayyyy more Request (for reasons that should be obvious hopefully).

Everex did 100% yesterday btw.

100% didnt even get it back to ICO price

Paypal knows, they have very smart leadership. They will likely announce that they will be using a cryptocurrency with very high transaction per second throughput and low international transaction fees soon as an intermediary between various national fiats, the complexities being hidden by the end user just as they are now.

Probably one that is proven to have high transactions per seconds and working well with low cost. Most likely Lumens as there are ties between personnel at stellar and paypal and they follow stellar on twitter for some reason.

more middleman cryptos with a worthless token. more pets.com shit.

>tfw Bitcoin ATM nearby

proof of REQ being a staking token

whitepaper, under header TOKENS, 5.4 technical independece

In the process of scaling the Request network, there is a strong probability that we will use a solution such as the Plasma Chains. In these solutions, a specific token help to incentivize the avoidance of Byzantine16 states and maximize security. The token is used as a POS (Proof of Stake) and stakers are disincentivized against Byzantine behaviors or faults as that would cause a loss in value of the token. Using a token is the most flexible and independent way to conceptualize a system that will need consensus and security to evolve in the long term17.

REQ has 2 nice features.

>The burning mechanism, might be even better than staking
>Staking (which the user above me is stated in whitepaper and multiple times in slack confirmed, but just with Plasma / Casper)

so request isn't a token, it's a security.

If you don't accumulate this token now. I feel just bad for you in 2 years

wtf POS does not equal security

sure it does, think about it.

Will Ethereum be a security too when PoS comes?

correct.

It doesnt. I get that youre trying to equate node payments with dividends, but they are not the same thing (just similar)

it's close enough for jew lawyers and the tax lady.

dude no its not and theres never been any indication that thats the case. With POS, you are getting paid for what could be considered "work". Without staking your coins, transactions on the network cannot take place

100k holder here, feeling comfy

just bought 350
>tfw poor and got ripped off by buying eth from the wrong site like a tard
i'll get it all back now right?

Continuous Invoicing is a game changer REQ will moon hard soon

And backing by big entities. Moon for sure.

I bought 100k.

please buy my bags.

Literally swapped all my LINK for REQ today, these prices are just too cheap to pass up

OK, Pajeet.

Are you guys selling at $2 or is this a Monero moon mission?

OMG moon mission perhaps bigger

oh if i had a street to shit on for every time i've read that.

It's literally pumping as we speak.

We mooning

this one too.

I already got somewhat burned on LINK
Is this gonna do the same thing?

considering how the dev team committed to keep the community updated every 2 weeks, and it's backed by YC/ING bank probably not

Not much risk here. It's unironically below ICO prices.

Link crashed cause it 5x ICO value in a couple weeks. It will recover eventually. Request didn't even moon to crash, there's not much risk here anything more than a 20% drop seems impossible.

this shit coin is gonna be another LINK

except one dev team tries to correct FUD attempts and communicates with the team :thinking:

top 250 here
probably the most undervalued project so far when you consider the team and partners

Nah, LINK's team is too fucked up.
>Refuse to do hype
>Most of the coins are only alive because of hype
>"We prefer to let our work do the talking"
Literally a lost cause.

No telling what will happen with REQ, but it won't be that bullshit.

Yea. Its also getting added on the new Kucoin exchange tomorrow. The price on Binance is holding steady which actually is a good sign for now. I think we will see it reach ICO price on Monday.

Bitfinex is coming soon too

so whats the ceiling on REQ?
it has the same amount of coins as LINK and more in circulation

if a trash coin like bitconnect can have a 1.6billion marketcap the skies the limit on REQ buddy

what exchanges sell req

Just give it some time. LINK didn't immediately jump 5x on the first day of Binance trading, it took some time. REQ has a lot of news lined up for the next days like Kucoin, Bitfinex(rumour), Prototype release, ING meeting etc.

REQ is still just getting started, it has the chance of going super high at least.

Its a pretty safe bet right now since it is so cheap, but it may take a couple weeks to get decent gains.

How much required to stake?

quick summary?

Just bought 400 Req... meant to do it the other day in the dip but forgot. thanks for reminding me before this thing moons. One qualm I do have though, check out a few of the team's LinkedIn's ... kinda cringe. But they're not marketing people, so it's ok. I see this on par with OMG before EOY

it can be stored on MyEtherWallet right?

Yeah.

It's an ETH token, what do you think mate?

>Since we’re ahead of the roadmap, we decided to move the “website to interact with Requests” that was initially planned for Q1 2018 to Q4 2017. The website will also support the first of our use cases: business invoices. We’re looking forward to sharing a sneak peek of its UI/UX in a few weeks.

at least a 75m cap in a few weeks

a project like this will at least 2x with every milestone

YC has already audited the team, VCs are known to properly check the teams and their backgrounds before accepting them. Also, the team gave an announcement today that they are actually AHEAD of schedule.

staking depends on plasma.

but technically 1 req since you can coin a staking pool.
but likely 1m+ if you want to stake by yourself.

When they do sharding it'll likey be around 10k-100k

It's worth mentioning that their backing from YCombinator means they have access to collaborations with YC's entire alumni network. The most significant one that comes to mind in the crypto sphere is Coinbase.

Post Roadmap 1Q later than planned. Say in update that "we are ahead of schedule". Holy shit YC please have my money

Also, REQ is VERY similar to OMG, in the sense that REQ has Moneytis and OMG has Omise. I see people dumping their OMG to get on the REQ train because OMG has already mooned.

Agreed. I'm a big fan of OMG but in the end I'm in it for the money and REQ's $30 million marketcap means it has immense profit potential.

i can see REQ hitting 300m market cap easily considering the amount of shitcoins that have NOTHING at that market cap. that's a solid x10 at today's prices. hop on you coons

Is REQ not on blockfolio or am I just a dummy?

U dum

you're just a dummy try updating the blockfolio list

so REQ is guaranteed $100 by June?

I fucking hope so

No way will it go that high. But it will get to a dollar way before LINK

Yeah, a couple points that are huge:
1. Team is really down-to-earth. Not too much hype, not too little. Enough to keep people interested.

2. They are AHEAD of roadmap. This is amazing, a lot of coins are far behind schedule *cough* Stratis *cough*.

3. I believe a lot of OMG fans will dump for this... especially because I am one of them. The roadmap today was subpar to my expectations, as well as many others'. I'll prob hop back in later, but not now -- Request has too much growth potential.

Even being a top 30 holder, I still thought about picking up more at these prices... but I caught myself before I did -- always remember to diversify. You want to be smart in this space, reduce all possible risks.

are we mooning?

Another user here buying both, 50-50 actually