E
KEK

Trust me. Seriously.

See you in a few days, buddy.

When do you turn 18 young fella?

please dont scam me

Why average? Any news coming out etc?

Just buy.

You must be braindead if you buy this memecoin.

Circulating Supply
14,162,479,780 XVG

Max Supply
16,555,000,000 XVG

yep. verge to the moon

14b COINS.

SHHHEEEEEIT COIN. not buyin.

What's up with the buy and sell walls at every price increment?

Why does that matter? You realise more coins just means lower price? That doesn't affect ones percentage gains.

See you in a couple of days, buddy.

What exactly did you predict with Zen?

That it would be in the PBC report.

Listen, I will be here in a couple of days and I'll make a new thread once Verge explodes. I hope to see you there.

Ok I'm going all in, good luck to us both

Give it 3-4 days. Best of luck bud.

You can contact me here:
[email protected]

how many times will it double? x4?
any tips on rumours?

thanks for zen btw

More info please. Even during this alt bleed?

I expect it to break its previous ATH.

I can't reveal anything than giving you the advice to buy it now.

What was the previous ATH?

it says 0.006 and it's 0.005 now
that's not alot of gains

I mean the ATH for the BTC pair.

This is what happened last time this coin got shilled on biz. Draw your own conclusions.

last time it got shilled i made 5x how garbage are you at trading? i bet you bought at 160 didnt you?

What's it at currently? Why didn't you hold?

I'm not shilling. As somebody mentioned earlier, there are sizeable walls either side of the current price. I highly doubt a post on Biz will change that.

As with Zen, I am simply helping you guys out.
There is a clear distinction between what I am doing and shilling.

Did some research of my own and this actually seems solid right now. Thanks OP.

I bought ZEN as soon as you said last time, am grateful. So what is a good entry for XVG?

don't know what that is
i'm new to crypto at what price should i set my stop loss?

I have your address from zenthread, will be tipping if I ever leave poorfag status. see on the moon!

I'd say around now. It may drop a bit in the coming days if Bitcoin continues to rise. But the potential rise that I anticipate would shadow any small decrease/increase in the coming days.

I would buy around now just incase the information leaks or something.

Set a stop at 80 (current price 90)

Thanks

Out of interest how did you get he info? Also what nature is the news? I'm curious.

meant stop loss to sell at

I see someone read that deleted slack message lol

as in greater than = to
is it going to reach 1$?

Fuck, I'm so curious now. What was there?

Surprise! Verge has converted itself into a gateway to easily buy Monero.

Suddenly it's actually worth something.

It won't hit $1

bittrex soon

yes dogecoindark is gonna be worth 16 billion dollars

buy up

It's at 90 satoshi right now, to be $1 it'd have to be ~17500 satoshi

So I guess it will go x2 then? set stop loss at 180?

Only thing I can think of is another coin burn yet again

in

Makes sense, shit is trendy.

All right I think this is a good enough rumor to buy a little bit.

All will be revealed.

It is not my position to release any information nor do I purport to know anything ;)

I am simply offering some advice to my fellow channers as I did with Zen and will continue to do.

By the way, it has come onto my radar that there may be an attempted pump on the 28th (tomorrow). This is unreleated to the event and it may be best to sell at the top of that pump and rebuy lower. The event will be a few days after the aforementioned pump.

Any dates we should be looking out for?

That's not a lot
Unless you invest like 2 bitcoins on this shit and it suddenly goes 800% for whatever fucking reason it's not worthy

proximo unum

Godspeed op

As I mentioned before I expect it to break its previous ATH (for the BTC pair) and hence returns will be far greater than 80%. I certainly have more than 2 BTC invested in Verge as you could tell by the image I posted earlier in this thread.

Tomorrow?

No. As I mentioned before there is some pump tomorrow but that isn't the event I am talking about.

It is a matter of days, however.

I'm gonna believe you. I saw your Zen thread and believed you then, thank man, I'm very nervous though

It is a risk worth taking. It's not going to suddenly crash and I have information on good authority.

Best of luck

You only called zen after palm beach was released, so what's your reasoning for calling XVG? It's demonstrably a shitcoin.

Within 5 seconds of it being released because I had access.

I can't give my reasoning for calling but 1 person in this thread has correctly identified part of the reason.

I will make a thread after the price action using the same tripcode, I hope to see you there.

Well that means his calls are reliable, right? I bought as soon as he said when people said it was not true and got 100% gain.

Correct. I didn't call it until the PBC release. Some called it earlier based on educated guesses.

I base my calls on fact

Thanks literally bought 100k

i was the other tripfag with access. not bagging on OP but I'd like something more than just "trust me".

OP if you'd be so kind as to clue me in on your reasoning - [email protected]

i won't leak anything

I'm in. Let's go.

It is not PBC as your source. Is this inside information from the team, a paid group like Wolf, or just a hunch?

Thanks in advance for your answer and for posting this.

Verge is a stupid shitcoin based on marketing hype. I'm not saying it can't moon because the marketcap is certainly small enough for it to do so, but if it does it just goes to show how much dumb money is in crypto right now. Verge brings nothing to the table from a tech standpoint. It's one of about a dozen privacy coins that are claiming to do the same thing, but actually don't do a hell of a lot.

Its logo is also really close to the Vistaprint logo which I find amusing.

Yes, TT called it "dumb money" going into Zen after it was above his buy up to price before the release of the PBC newsletter. That includes those who bought after it was posted on Veeky Forums...it is still above the buy up to price that was leaked. Nobody paid any attention to that fact and blindly bought in...and continue to buy. Nobody who is a subscriber owns any of it because they aren't "dumb".

Wolf... Lol.

I know a lot of people, a lot of people more influential than Wolf.

I can't.

What risk is there? It's suddenly going to go to zero?

I bought and notified people here the second it was released. I gained more than 100% profit after my buy in.

I used him as an example because I don't belong to any of those groups and he is the only one I could think of.

I do appreciate the information, as I said. I am just curious why someone would post something like this.

I can't release anything other than advice to buy it.

As before, I am trying to help out my fellow channers.

This is not shilling, I know that the price will not increase from a bunch of people on Veeky Forums buying.

Buy at your own risk. Just remember things don't suddenly go to zero...

that anons trip was !!20VFjfY+wV9

test

Thanks again.

I'm out. Feel free to email me (I posted my email earlier)

Best of luck fellas.

>Surprise! Verge has converted itself into a gateway to easily buy Monero.

I'm betting on this...

they don't understand this at all, they see big supply and think its impossible without actually looking at price/market cap. like you said it's about the percentage gain not the supply

I called Zen you fucking liar.

Reminder: XMR exists.

please buy my bags.

He didn't predict zen. I'm the user who did original connection nav-style, then it got reposted. In the first thread only 2 other people mentioned zen, all anons.

This is not about which coin is better.

This is about tasty gains.

Oh and this...

r/vergecurrency "Postponed wraith" thread 11d ago.

Sunerok "we aren't going to hold off until after the fork. funny, because the last time we made a big announcement it was during the same sort of situation."

By 11d I mean 18d ago. Not sure if anything has changed since then.

Verge is a sleeping giant. 1$ by Q3 of 2018

$1 would be 8 times the market cap of LTC. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm still trying to figure out wtf OP is talking about and this cryptic screenshot.

It's not cryptic. It looks like last minute Github commits for Wraith.

think he's just showing recent github activity

>integration tests fail for each commit
>"use openssl" 2 days ago
lmao

>15 billion dollar market cap by July 1 (Q3) 2018
This delusion.

It's just a screenshot of their fucking github. They're finally posting some updates for their most assuredly amateurish "Wraith Protocol" that will be laughed at and ignored by anybody that knows anything.

I never said Wraith had anything to do with it.

Infact, Wraith is nothing compared to the news.

thx user u came in clutch for palm beach ZEN call, putting faith in you again.

Now I'm curious...

i have 72 $XVG fuck you if i dont more than double this

I'm trusting you op. Just bought 1m

hmmm I could buy 53k of xvg. Any ideas where to sell it tomorrow

Don't sell it tomorow...