To the moon fellows!

to the moon fellows!

VTC is the comfiest hold currently in alts. If you got under $3.2, you're going to have a great time. I entered from $2.39 all the way up to $3.1 and I'm just hodling. Fuck all these pump and dumps, we're going to the moon and staying there

triple digits inc

>2 days later

not before ltc

this

Sell now before you regret it

vertcoin dev team is going to establish a permanent base on the moon called LunarVert-1. they are going to have a biodome and it's solar powered and they will grow their own organic vegetables to survive. mining will be done via solar power, and satellite linked internet. everything totally private and ultra-encrypted. usafags don't have to worry about IRS sniffing on their vertgains because the usa is incapable of flying to the moonbase. nasa is basically now just filled with women, trannies and niggers having orgies all day.

it's truly the wave of the future. buy now or stay poor. do you goys hate money.

>usa is incapable of flying to the moonbase
NOICE!

Buying this coin is the first decision ive made in crypto thats given me profit. It will always be my special coin. My lambo will be green with the logo on the hood.

How do you figure?

If you are smart you will sell now or be stuck holding bags for a while

nice try, won't sell until ltc

Is it worth it now

to the moon fellows!

everything below 70k is a great buy, this coin will crush LTC next year. People may make an exception for Bitcoin when it comes to the Mining/Fork drama but they won't make it for LTC.

So I should go buy VTC now?

buy @68.8

68.8 what?

k sats

I don't understand these words.

W-what?

buy when 1 VTC is worth 0.00068800 BTC. Or buy now.

Oh, I see. Thanks, I'll do that.

Vert Coin is what Crypto should be for the people and min-able by the people not f ing relying on news partnerships or fearing forks, Vert Coin is straight to the point a hones humble coin well built the Crypto Community is waking up and we will see its rise

its slowly becoming a 7$coin

Satoshis
Autists love to express themselves in says to look edgy instead of saying cents

Where should I buy Vert? Is there a good exchange for VTC/ETH?

if that would exist it would be over 10$ already....

So I buy BTC first? What are the best exchanges for BTC/ETH and VTC/BTC?

Bittrex

Bittrex or Poloniex, rest has almost no volume and sell orders are way more expensive - so far, things will change soon with the new big exchange

Unless it's available on hitbtc I'm not buying

yeah it's just to look edgy and not because all alts are traded with Bitcoin pairs...

So you stick to your bicycle once your friends with Vert drive lambo once it overcomes LTC levels?

lol why would hitbtc be your criteria for coin to buy.

The name absolutely sucks. VERT COIN lol vergin version viral visitor just VERY bad name. Bad brand.

Besides that solid coin. I bought some.

In a couple minutes it'll break 72k and from there straight up to 80-85k

Works for me and ID botnet
Nah, should've bought last month its already too late but I would consider it if it ps available on hitbtc
It's the only joinable coin that's has value. I don't see it going above 5'usd anytime soon tho.

stay tuned, we're going to $5 tonight

underrated

nobody has ever cared nor will ever care about this litecoin clone
no we will not buy your bags
those of us who arent clueless at least