There's a coin recently added to Etherdelta, also available on Coinmarketcap...

There's a coin recently added to Etherdelta, also available on Coinmarketcap, which is going to grow in value by 50x this month (no it isn't Ohni).

Want to know what it is, Veeky Forums?

Only if you tell why and not just
>cuz I said so

Oh, and any proof would be cool of said rumors/potential gainz/info you might feel willing/able to share.

what's a good wallet for ether

You see, believe it or not, I'm a member of one of the most selective groups in the cryptosphere. You will not hear about us here as nobody here has even heard of us. We pump up a lot of coins. Those coins that suddenly double in price on Bittrex every now and then, the rare 1000% pump on Poloniex, most of the whales on Etherdelta.. that's us. And boy have we got a big one planned this time.

timestamp in front of your wallet

Care to share a smidgin of proof? Like a screen of some noice filthy dirty girl transaction? Or like some mega volume or something? I am listening....

Do you really want to know, Veeky Forums?

were you guys behind ETG? Thanks for that

gaaaaaay
do everyone a favor and kys

Clear we dont care idiot, get some attention somewhere else

ED is 404ing for me, is it still working for anyone else? lol...

IETH?

pump litecoin gold

Yes tell us pls mister super elite whale

INB4 one of the airdrop coins.

I'll give you a hint.

xbl?

Nebo?
EXRN? wat?

QVT or DOVU. Next question

How do you know?

One is a portal to get fiat to crypto to the plebes and the other is a more ambitious WTC analog with existing partnerships.

Should I buy now? Is it really 50x?

The coins he is suggesting will not gain significant value any time soon.

I've already told you which coin to buy anyway.

Face coin? Burn coin? Tell me

I already did.

It's EXN. We already know.

It's just a new exchange. It might hit .05 USD if it's lucky.

lol, you never said anything other that posting fucking goddamn joker images with filenames of E X R N
Unless was you on your phone/faglet or something.

Sankyooo Mr whale

$POLL

GUYS ITS DGB IM IN THIS DISCORD TRUST ME BUY BUY BUY

meh just a sophisticated way to pump ur coin.whales would never go for this,they like coins with good news behind them

>EXRN
>70% of supply was airdropped for free

nigga please, we dont want your shitty free bags

I'm pretty sure it's useless to buy EXRN now since there was a deadline to have it in your wallet if you want future airdrops. Maybe there's still time? I don't know. I think the deadline was today.

Modum

ARK ;)