Link Mooning Nov 3rd

Plan accordingly

stop trying lol. come back in a year

This

Why would it moon? Devcon?
Unless SirGay announces publicly that the partnership with Swift is official Chainlink will bleed to death.
No exchange or other news will make it moon

Why wouldn’t it moon? Lamboland here I come.

Fuck you bitch bastird.

Devcon is priced in, not even memeing.

why? elaborate well enough and i'll drop a couple of btc in it

You don’t think it’ll get back to thirty cents in the run up to devcon?

I lied, I was actually memeing.

>Main hall presentation at Ethereum convention
>The biggest presentations are at the end of each day
>The first day Vitalik himself will speak in the main hall at the end
>The second day Sergey(chainlink creator) and a SWIFT representative will give a joint presentation about chainlink in the main hall at the end of the day
>The last day Ethereum co-founder will speak in the main hall at the end of the day

All signs point towards LINK being shown as a very serious big deal.

>inb4 Sergay doesn't mention Chainlink once in the entire presentation

You know you are playing with fire, don't you? Sergey is Russian and therefor Russian law applies on your post.
This is purely REPROACH and DEFAMATION you are putting on him. You know that's a 5-year minimum jailtime in Russia? Even in Europe and America this will get you JAILED.

I am currently connecting the Links from your IPaddress so i can track you down. The Mossad (Yes, that's the Russian police you dumb fuck) will be informed by some very smart contracts i'll be sending them.
You should'nt provoked me AND Sergey in the first place, you will be an example of what my hidden oracles can do to neets like you.

Watch and learn, you pathetic roach. Also let this be a lesson for all of you. I'll be watching.

R.

>literaly shitcoins have much higher market caps than LINK
>LINK needs a fucking full-blown partnership to keep from sinking further

The double standard is very real.

>Sergey(chainlink creator) and a SWIFT representative
Wait what?
Who?

>Presenting at Sibos and working with top 20 banks to create a PoC and then stating that you are in talks with Swift and other major financial institutions results in a market cap that is lower than DGB

The entire chainlink team is doing their best to remove any hype around the $32 million in their pockets.

Lmao you linkies at it again

And not just that, but it seems like half of Veeky Forums seems to think it's overpriced RIGHT NOW.

If this had been OMG, it would've been 10 billion by now.

Well they aren't doing a very good job then, they just showcased Chainlink to the global financial elite at SIBOS.

Kek that's a really accurate description of what this team is doing.
They showcased decentralized oracle network by a company called SmartContract.com, idk what is that Chainlink thing you're talking about.

>idk what is that Chainlink thing you're talking about
Guess you weren't at SIBOS then.
Pic related was about half of Sergey's entire presentation.

>"Hello folks, today I'm gonna be talking about Chainlink as you can see by the big ass title right here on the opening slide"

The company's product is smart contracts.
This confuses you?

you got it in reverse actually. The company is SmartContract. Chainlink is the product

>The company's product is smart contracts.

Chainlink is the tool for producing the product.

gl being a brainlet.

>Chainlink is the tool for producing the product.
>calls me a brainlet
>thinks Chainlink produces smart contracts
>can't differentiate between a company and a product
Oh boy, it keeps getting better and better

>Having your company name in the first slide is strange
>Spending the first few slides defining a problem before presenting a solution is bad
>Chainlink is in most of the slides and he undoubtedly talked about it a shit ton but that doesn't matter because it's not on the title slide
>It being the subject of the presentation is irrelevant

>CTRL + F chainlink
>0 results

>DevCon announcement article also doesn't mention Chainlink anywhere

exatcly, you guys need to understand the fundamentals of this token, it's not as much of a subject as it is an object. do what you wish with this information.

Smart contracts are automatic and instant. Therefore they require a large degree of "trustlessness".
Before the blockchain, they were a theory.
Blockchain comes along, suddenly smart contracts are possible.

However, you need a method to connect external data to this blockchain in order to have mainstream smart contracts, otherwise smart contracts will remain relegated to crypto.
This method is "oracles".

Oracles have existed for some time, but they were always centralized, and therefore not trustless, defeating the purpose of the blockchain.

In comes Chainlink, the decentralized network developed by Smartcontract.com

True to the company name of "Smartcontract.com", with Chainlink we finally have the right tool to enable mainstream smart contracts.

You're welcome.

>It's literally in the slides
>Because you can't CTRL-F an image that means it isn't mentioned
>You also can't find it by scrying or using tea leaves so it's not the subject because I say so
>Being this suicidally incompetent

I understand they you are all bagholders getting cucked by the guy who refuses to mention the product he's selling by it's name

tldr
>you pic related

>Having no response or counter argument you just result to posting memes and trying to pretend you aren't a subhuman

Kys.

Jesus fuck no wonder the team won't give updates. The community it filled with autists rofl

>>On the first day, crypto was granted Ethereum , and with it, clarity.
On the second day, upon Ether was planted an irrevocable poison; a token-devouring Chainlink .

what the fuck are you trying to say?

roll

Why do link tokens need to exist? Couldn't eth be used to pay node operators, what do link tokens do that eth isn't capable of

To fund Rory's lifestyle on the Caymans

i suggest you do some research of your own. google "object and subject in smartcontracts"

Fuck you, there is an oracle problem you bitch bastird

By that logic, why do tokens exist at all, user?

Fucking christ, the double standard here.
Suddenly LINK has to justify the very existence of tokens.

VINNY LINGHAM'S CVC SHITTOKEN IS THE SAME USELESS MONEYGRAB VAPORWARE TOCKEN LIKE SERGYS'S CHAINLINK TOCKEN

Yes almost every erc20 token is useless and not needed. They will all get replaced by newer coins that do the same thing because none of them are unique. Except Walton and omg

The LINK token isn't meant to do anything but be a payment vector for nodes.
Chainlink is a network of its own, entirely distinct from the ETH network, BTC network, Hyperledger network, ... and it is best served with a currency that is native to and representative of that network.

isn't it always "soon"?

man, you linkies are fucked up people, stop shilling your garbage on Veeky Forums

Fuck you, bitch bastird. Oracle real problem. Miss moonship

Oh so it's just "we want our own currency". Eth can be used as payment there is literally no difference, the network being distinct from any block chain doesn't matter when eth can be used on other chains too. God erc20 tokens are all shit coins why the fuck didn't I stay away from these scams

>Eth can be used as payment there is literally no difference
You have no idea what you're talking about.
This is the very basics of ETH.

>why the fuck didn't I stay away from these scams
There's still time. All you have to do is fuck off.

sure thing retard enjoy our shit coins while they last.

Ummm no dumbass, you could use ETH but since it fluctuates in value due to things OTHER than the demand for just the demand for LINK tokens, it would be stupid. ETH has some bad news come out so anyone paying chainlink nodes for data has to suffer? Idiot

Try reading up on the very basics of ETH.

>obvious retard
>proceeds to call others retards

>Eth bad news
>Link price goes down
price it in

>eth price goes down
>somehow link price wont go down too

wow linklets are actually brain dead.

no im pretty convinced you actually dont understand what eth is at all kek

>no im pretty convinced you actually dont understand what eth is at all kek
"No u" the post.

The only gains being made by LINKERs are the pounds they are piling on because of anti-depressants.

First Devcon for you linkers?

Nothing will happen to the price. This isn't fucking Apple conference with Jobs. It's just mETH heads saying the same shit you already know. Already priced in.

Andrew [Miller?]; a co-writer of the ChainLink whitepaper and a department chief at Facebook.

>muh sibos pump
>muh devcon pump
Sounding am awful lot like
>muh citibank pump

DGB was one of a whole parade of innovators at a Citibank event.
LINK was the only outside crypto dev invited to do a PoC for SWIFT and showcase it at SIBOS, with direct involvement of BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, ...

There is no comparison.