Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chūichi_Nagumo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tidal_Wave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>4077827
replace rommel with guderian

chief commander of capturing rivers

BASED ISONZO

Who’s the chief of staff and Foreign minister?

>romnel
>not based French tank commander Charles de Gaulle

Sun Tzu and Henry Kissinger if I'm not mistaken, I would have not choose the later desu, maybe Bismarck?

this

Kissinger is just a rip-off of Bismarck and not a very good one

it should be talleyrand, bismarck was just a german militarist thug, no sense of style or glamour

As much as this smells of Ouiaboo, it's actually correct.

> Choosing Robert E Lee when even Longstreet was better at commanding infantry.

The real master of infantry is Napoleon.

this. Rommel wasn't even a tank commander.

>Sun Wu
He's only famous for the book. As a General his accomplishments are vastly outmatched by the likes of Bai Qi or Han Xin.

That's the artillery commander

r8 my crew Veeky Forums

JUST

Rate my crew Veeky Forums desu

Talleyrand is never wrong

rate my crew

>inb4 "memeus khan"

you forgot about napoleon

R8

whos the skull guy?

>woman
0/10

>Bismarck
>diplomacy

>Genghis khan
>infantry commander

You can do far worse (better) than Yamamoto as Naval Commander. Zinovy Rozhestvensky or Reinhard Scheer for example.

that aint yamamoto my man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chūichi_Nagumo

Kek

Is it Bloucher? The German who fought against napoleon?

von mackensen

That's even worse, because Nagumo was a scapegoat for Yamamoto's saintdom, just like Longstreet and Lee.

oh i see you're one of those nagumo apologist on Veeky Forums

Rozhestvensky was a perfectly capable admiral who was simply incapable of pulling victory out of his ass. When organizing his fleet he recognized the general Japanese superiority and relative urgency, and so put together a fleet of Russia's newest and fastest ships. The Russian bureaucracy denied this formation despite his insistence, and instead saddled him down with everything they had. He managed to convince them not to force him to take the worst of the worst ships... but then they sent them to him anyway when he was halfway there. Furthermore, he wasn't responsible for the generally poor shape of the navy in general (for example, he had no part in them receiving winter clothing in the middle of summer in the tropics, or the horrible marksmanship on the part of the crews).
If a less competent admiral had command of the Second Pacific Squadron, it wouldn't have even made it to Tsushima to be defeated.

I'm not saying he's good, but rather he's not bad enough to be on the meme list.

yeah desu its kinda hard choosing the navy commander part as i dont really know a navy admiral who was an utter fuckup like the others there, id wanted to put halsey there originally

The land commanders all have incredible synergy and will mount a fuckhuge offensive of charging infantry, flanking tachankas and bombardment, the chief of staff can actually coordinate them since they're all in one place at once for a change and they're all inspired by their flamboyant leader.
GJ user, you won the war in one decisive strike.

Beria doesn't fit in, put Canaris there

I foresee significant conflict between the secret police and the ministry of foreign affairs.

>Choosing the one who has no loyalty to you

Metternich is the best choice

Glorified cheerleader

kek

>nigger jesus
>jeanne
>kennedy

fucking shit tier

Butthurt Angl*s

Change foreign minister with bismarck. I will never trust kissenger.

>budyonny as tank commander
poor choice, should've choose guderian.

thats the joke

Second this.

Tbf beria was actually a decent head of intellegence

template

No.

tank commander is vatutin, chief of staff is zhuge liang, foreign minister is kevin rudd. I think stalin would be a good choice for secret police because he's quite smart, cunning and ruthless enough. People like beria were fucked up with weird fetishes and can't be trusted

needs a propaganda minister

>Doesn't trust Beria
>Trusts Stalin

I can't exactly think of many candiates, propaganda is a fairly recent thing, I think everyone would take goebells anyway

or at least some kind of religious authority like rasputin or someone to motivate/manipulate the people

I assume they all gonna be loyal, I was more worried about beria raping someone and making me look bad. Stalin never really betrayed a superior of his anyway

yeah that wouldn't be a bad addition.

Replace Goering with, like, Dowding or someone competent and u got a formidable squad.

Augustus you bitch.

>jesus was white

Also anyone shitting on rozhestvensky needs to get the fuck off of his. The man was given a suicide mission, KNEW it was a suicide mission, and get his shitty fleet halfway across the world anyway

my team to save billions.

The brainlet meme is so over used its beginning to bother me, even though i like the idea and a lot of the memes themselves

>brainlet meme is so over used its beginning to bother me

>The Infantry Holocaust is necessary

>budyonny as tank commander
HORSE WARFARE
H O R S E W A R F A RE

Name of the political leader pls ?

m*n on suicide watch

oi don't know what im doing its 22:19

>implying he wasnt a secret agent
>not chief of secret police

I mean, that is an incredible hat.

>justfuckmyshitup

who are
>tank commander
>chief of secret police
>navy
>airforce commander

>navy commander
>loses the one major battle she fought

I know Bomber Harris is a meme but he was fucking awful as a commander.
First of all, 45 % of his crews never returned home from their missions - therefore he was known the "Butcher", Bomber Command's crews were denied a separate campaign medal by their officials.
Harris was a moron who believed in total war on a level that would have made MacArthur blush, he bombed not just german cities but also french, italian, austrian, czech, polish, etc.
His campaign was a failure due to outrage causing the morale of the bombed people to increase, just like the British after the Battle.
Harris himself felt aggrieved after the war without any useful assignment or charity from his country
He was the only commander-in-chief who did not become a peer- without an heir his only son died in 1996, at which date the `Baronetcy of Harris´ from 1953 became extinct.
Harris memorial was defiled several times with red color ... in Britain btw.
The destoyed cities and industries gave post war (West-)Germany the chance to rebuilt and optimize its infrastucture giving employment for years to come

... and last but not least even the meme slogan "do it again" are leftists creations from the 68ers Made in West-Germany

> Bomber Harris do it again!!!

> Bomber Harris hilf uns doch ,Deutschland gibt es imma noch!!!

> Sauerkraut, Kartoffelbrei, Bomber Harris Feuer Frei!!!

> Denke ich an Deutschland in der Nacht!! Will ich das es kracht!!!

>His campaign was a failure due to outrage causing the morale of the bombed people to increase,
Akshually that's not the case, the air war over europe was a massive success in the fact that it forced germany to engage the allies in an air war they could not possibly win, and waste significant amounts of resources (pilots, radar instillations, fighters, and shit tons of ineffective anti-aircraft guns and tons upon tons of shells), whose losses were directly responsible for allied air superiority (especially on the western and italian fronts) during world war 2.

>>tank commander
Aleksandra Samusenko, soviet t-34 commander
>>chief of secret police
Irma Grese, SS guard
>>navy
Ching Shih, pirate queen
>>airforce commander
Hanna Reitsch, nazi era pilot, you should know this one lad

desu i was struggling to find a naval related woman

maybe grace o'malley would be better

You should replace Nagumo with Kurita

In wwi he was, he was a breti good one

>machiavelli
Although I agree that his writings would qualify him for this job there still remains the fact that it was only a book on the practicalities and not how to be a moral leader, so he might not use the strategies he wrote about. Then again I haven’t gotten to his book yet

>all these morons appointing nazis to intellegence duties

The nazi intellegence apparatus was a complete fail and massivley contributed to them losing the war. Their organizations for getting spies intk the soviet union were entierly staffed by soviet spies, most everyone they sent was immidiatley captured and used to send the nazis tonnes of false information and the nazis never realized they were being duped.

Double agents in briton completely tricked the leadership into thinking normandy was a feint for a larger attack in calais and bought the allies incredibly important time before the reserves were mobilized to assault the normandy bridgehead.

The agents they sent to the usa were all caught despite the us not reslly having an intellegence agency at the time.

The allies and soviets saw operation citadel coming a mile off, meaning it was easily stopped.

Stalins agents were getting daily warning a nazi invasion was imminent, stalin was jusf an idiot who chose literally the one oppertunity he could have been justifiably paranoid to not be paranoid.

Also the nazis utterly failed to prevent resistance groups from handing jnformation to and getting aid from the allies

Now that I think about it flying rocket launcher shotgun touting infantry units could be very good for shock battalions, just make sure to use special air compression rockets for jumping so you don’t accidentally lose a testacle to shrapnel or some shiet

Was on* the practicalities

>Mao and Stalin start a civil war
>meanwhile, Kim is stealing swedish cars
Surely this will go well.

Tallyrand was great at saving his own arse. Bismark and Kissinger and better foreign ministers.

How long would my state last, Veeky Forums?

whos the navy guy, I'm ignorant albanian

Douglas McArthur. He's an American general who fought in World War 2 and the Korean War.

The joke is his staff are all inept retards- MacArthur got buttfucked in Southeast asia by the Japs

>Talleyrand
>inept

Pick two

Nice try Bonapartist, but if Napoopan had actually listened to his advice there might still be a French Empire, natural borders and all.

Pick a Spaniard, their navies got obliterated plenty of times.

>French
>Empire

Pick one. No people have been more ill-suited to run an empire except maybe Italians (also known by the scientific indicator "Guineas")

This
The autistic straightforward assault and determination of all the land commanders would turn any war into a sloughing match you would win through autistic determination.

Now anikan has the highest ground

Is your empire worse than mine?

Who are these people?

>Akshually that's not the case, the air war over europe was a massive success

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tidal_Wave

I agree. The spanish conquest of mexico was also a massive, unprecedented failure.